The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 19th June - Trial Day 7, Week 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my very first posts on here, possibly within days of Allison going missing, was in regard to this.
A TV news report in the days following her disappearance showed police going through industrial bins.
That's when my husband and I looked at each other and concurred that things were looking very sad for Allison's family.
I just don't believe police randomly choose to search bins. In my opinion, they've ascertained at least some movements in the Captiva that night, even that early in the case, and have deduced that some disposal of sorts has occurred.

Kenmore Coles and shopping centre are right on the roundabout. Industrial bins would be easy to come by, and an easy 5 minutes up the road from the house. I wonder if this might have been what GBC was worried was caught on camera at the roundabout. Sorry if this is an old theory, it has only just occurred to me.

Who would hit someone up for that kind of money??!!!!! No. Matter how desperate!!!!!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 7s

Byrne QC apologises. She did say that in her statement. #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 1m
Ms Heath tells #badenclay trial Gerard asked if she'd approach Bruce Flegg MP for a $300k loan. Seemed distressed. @7NewsBrisbane

This is outrageous! He wanted HER to approach Bruce FOR him? Hey Gerard .. things are going that bad I got a hot tip for you .. stop pretending to 'work late' 4 nights a week and spend that time focussing on your business.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Ms Heath says Gerard told her he would go broke if he didn't get the money. He said he needed $300,000. #badenclay

He hit her up for $300,000k .. wow that's pushing the friendship somewhat!

Who does that?

It was Bruce that he hit up for the money. Sue was just the intermediary I believe.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 27s

Ms Heath says she was on the phone to Bruce Flegg on April 19 and he asked her to turn her TV down because he heard a scream. #badenclay

Ms Heath says she didn't have the TV on. #badenclay

Court has adjourned. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou

Court has adjourned. #badenclay

Kenmore Coles and shopping centre are right on the roundabout. Industrial bins would be easy to come by, and an easy 5 minutes up the road from the house. I wonder if this might have been what GBC was worried was caught on camera at the roundabout. Sorry if this is an old theory, it has only just occurred to me.

Not to mention he could have dumped things at the Woolies, the bins behind the Red Rooster, behind the Retro bar they are easily accessable. There are plenty of places to dump stuff even in the bushes anywhere in that area.

It was Bruce that he hit up for the money. Sue was just the intermediary I believe.

LOL!! OK .. so you're hearing this from a so called friend .. you're thinking .. A bank wont touch you, you clearly have no assets .. and I assume your parents have already said 'no' or you've borrowed money off them before .. and I should say yes to you because???? :escape:

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 1m

Ms Heath has been dismissed. #badenclay trial breaks for lunch, returning at 2:30 @NewsTalk4BC

Not to mention he could have dumped things at the Woolies, the bins behind the Red Rooster, behind the Retro bar they are easily accessable.

The Woolies ones are super-easy to access and behind the shop in the dark so one would feel safe there. And he still would have had to drive through the roundabout to get to Woolies, even if he did a sneaky left and nipped up Cedarleigh and got through that way. Out the back there is not as well-lit at night as Coles is.

Yeah .. I hear what you're saying .. I guess these abrasions are the main thing they have and one witness wouldn't be convincing enough .. I can see why jurors have been known to fall asleep during trials now though!

I've fallen asleep on a jury and fallen off the chair to boot.

The former Minister for housing and public works Bruce Flegg.

The former Minister for housing and public works Bruce Flegg. Photo: Harrison Saragossi

12:57pm: Ms Heath phoned Mr Baden-Clay on the morning of March 12, 2012, at the request of Dr Flegg.

She said Mr Baden-Clay asked for a loan in the order of $300,000 from Dr Flegg.

"He was distressed, you could just tell in his voice. He was normally very confident. I felt really quite sad for him," Ms Heath told the court.

"He asked if he could borrow some money.

"[I said] I didn't really know if Bruce was in that position ... I didn't think we had that kind of money.

"He said if he didn't get it he would go broke or bankrupt.

"It was so sad, because they seemed so successful ...

"I said that I didn't know and that I would ask Bruce."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-7-week-2-20140619-3af2d.html#ixzz353CJy267

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 1m
Ms Heath tells #badenclay trial Gerard asked if she'd approach Bruce Flegg MP for a $300k loan. Seemed distressed. @7NewsBrisbane

This is outrageous! He wanted HER to approach Bruce FOR him? Hey Gerard .. things are going that bad I got a hot tip for you .. stop pretending to 'work late' 4 nights a week and spend that time focussing on your business.

What is going on here - how well did GBC and Ms Heath know each other?
I guess well enough that he would considered she would do that for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay