The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 1st July - Trial Day 13, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 26s

Gerard says Allison had a number of panic attacks. He was working from home at the time. #badenclay

Fuller says Gerard hadn't stayed at home because of Allison, he'd been made redundant. #badenclay

:drumroll:

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Fuller: it was after your redundancy, nothing to do with Allison. Gerard: not at that time, no #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 31s

Gerard agrees that he told her he would end it but continued, in the Crown's words, 'sneaking around' #badenclay

Fuller asks whether he believes the three years with Toni were a "relationship". Gerard says it was an affair. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 39s

Fuller asks whether he believes the three years with Toni were a "relationship". Gerard says it was an affair. #badenclay

Fuller asks what it was between December 2011 and April 2012. Gerard says it wasn't an affair. #badenclay

Trial day 4...

12:57pm: Ms Walker said Mrs Baden-Clay was "great" in the months before her death.

"She was great ... in the months before she died she was fantastic," Ms Walker said.

"I saw her early February, but the end of January was when we had a really good long conversation, we had lunch."

She said Mrs Baden-Clay had then told her she was excited to be working again at her husband's real estate agency Century 21 Westside.

"She had been excluded from working with Gerard for a long time," Ms Walker said

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-4-week-2-20140616-3a6an.html#ixzz36B8d1Gj8

Oh God
happy birthday, Al
At last the truth indeed coming out

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 28s

Fuller asks why he called Toni to ask whether she had told police about their affair. #badenclay

Gerard insists he told Toni to tell police everything. #badenclay

Fuller asks what Gerard did to end things with Toni on numerous occasions. #badenclay

Gerard says on one occasion, he sat her down and ended it. Fuller says she was in the business then, was volatile. #badenclay

Fuller asks how he had the strength to do it then and not later. Gerard says he has been pretty clear with the court. #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 52s

He asked her whether she'd told the police that they were back together 'because in my mind we weren't' #badenclay

12:09pm: Mr Fuller has turned his attention again to Mr Baden-Clay's relationship with Ms McHugh in late 2011 and early 2012.

"There were two occasions when we did have a sexual interaction and I deeply regret that. I deeply regret the whole thing. We were communicating with one another, I wouldn't call it an affair," Mr Baden-Clay said.

"So why did you ring her up and ask her if she had told the police that you were back together?" Mr Fuller asked.

"I had instructed her to tell the police everything," Mr Baden-Clay replied.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-13-week-4-20140701-3b55i.html#ixzz36B9FNP77

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 39s

Fuller asks what it was between December 2011 and April 2012. Gerard says it wasn't an affair. #badenclay

*double take*

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 26s

He says he was hobbled by weakness, which is why he never fully broke it off #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 31s

Gerard says he had the strength to end it and the weakness to go back into it. #badenclay

Fuller asks if Allison ever saw Toni after finding out about the affair. He says they saw each other at the gym. #badenclay

Fuller asks why Gerard took Toni to real estate functions instead of his wife. Gerard says he can't think of any. #badenclay

Fuller says what about the real estate conference in Sydney. Gerard agrees he invited Toni. #badenclay

He agrees that Allison and Toni ran into each other at the gym #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 39s
On McHugh, #badenclay says "I'd had the courage on occasion to end the relationship and the weakness to go back into it to placate Toni."

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 22s

Crown suggests that Gerard would take Toni to conferences and events, instead of his wife #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 30s

Fuller says he invited Toni the day after sleeping with someone else. #badenclay

Fuller is asking Gerard about the other woman. Gerard says they discussed sleeping together prior to the conference. #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 50s

He agrees that Toni flew down to see him at a conference in Sydney #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 46s

She arrived the day after he had sex with another woman at the same conference #badenclay

He says he was hobbled by weakness, which is why he never fully broke it off #badenclay

boasting again, Ger.. it aint that big..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd