The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 1st July - Trial Day 13, Week 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back Alioop - glad you're here. I'm trying to get work done here in the office - but I have NO chance with this going on, so I've just given up. I have Twitter feeds going on one monitor, and WS on the other.

I've accepted defeat in terms of work output today. This I just GOTTA see...!

While KJ sits here on her two weeks off planning on going to Kholo tomorrow morning(will watch for caterpillars)

Welcome back Alioop - glad you're here. I'm trying to get work done here in the office - but I have NO chance with this going on, so I've just given up. I have Twitter feeds going on one monitor, and WS on the other.

I've accepted defeat in terms of work output today. This I just GOTTA see...!

I got AUTO-REFRESH Doc! LOL:seeya:

Hi everyone. Have just caught up as been out all morning. Todd fuller is asking great questions, many that I had hoped he would and more. The introduction of the blog is great stuff and important as it directly contradicts his evidence that Allison wasn't capable of doing much so he was Mr Mom. The blog indicates the exact opposite. Now it doesn't prove murder but it reflects on his general credibility.
I just hope Mr Fuller keeps up the questioning as the more he asks, I think the more GBC' s true persona is being revealed. He has already admitted to deceiving and lying for years.

I particularly love Mr Fullers questions about Allison being in control now for the first time and GBC not liking that at all. That's what I was saying yesterday on here and that alone could have been responsible for murder if he exploded. She was strong and the depressed Allison was a thing of the distant past. I think Mr Fuller is getting that point across.

Just keep going Mr Fuller please.

bbm

Just reposting this that someone linked a few days back (sorry I forget who it was and these threads move so quickly)
http://samvak.tripod.com/narcissistincourt.html

"Here are a few of the things the narcissist finds devastating:

Any statement or fact, which seems to contradict his inflated perception of his grandiose self.

Any criticism, disagreement, exposure of fake achievements, belittling of "talents and skills" which the narcissist fantasises that he possesses.

Any hint that he is subordinated, subjugated, controlled, owned or dependent upon a third party."

I meant residual evidence of Kholo Creek on GBCt hat would have been on the car, GBC, house, etc the morning ABC was reported missing if he'd been under the bridge that night. The police said it did not appear there had been a clean up of the car or the house.

Mrs Dickie certainly believed (and stated before the court) that there had been a clean-up of the house

As to vehicle -- what would be there to be seen? A drive down a sealed road and parked at the off-set at the side of the bridge is something people of that area would do daily. It wasn't a four-wheel trek through the Sandy Desert or rainforest -- just a drive along roads and parking for a few minutes, as far as we know at this point

I don't concentrate on imaginary missing evidence but rather stick to what's been established, i.e. Allison's body was not transported to the bridge location by Allison (2) Allison was dead when discovered and had been so for several days (3) blood was found in the vehicle (4) Allison had no reason to go for a walk of several kilometres and had numerous pre-existing arrangements beginning early on the 20th (5) Allison had verified those arrangements (6) Allison had prepared for her pre-arranged appointments by having her hair professionally styled only hours before (7) her family and friends have been cited as stating Allison wasn't a dedicated walker by any means (8) nothing presented to the court thus far suggests Allison went for any walk at all, apart from GBC's claims to police and everyone else (9) Allison did not drown and all evidence strongly suggests her body remained where it had been left many days before it was discovered

and so on

I meant residual evidence of Kholo Creek on GBCt hat would have been on the car, GBC, house, etc the morning ABC was reported missing if he'd been under the bridge that night. The police said it did not appear there had been a clean up of the car or the house.

Mrs Dickie thought there had been a cleanup of the house.

I see they have the Banco court open as the overflow court as it is big and would be available as it's usually just used for ceremonies and when the appeal courts sit. I have to say that I did suggest to court staff the first day I went that they should use the Banco court. Finally someone listens to me!
I think that there have been concerns about Workplace Health and Safety with people standing in the court doorways and blocking the way out.

And yesterday in the second overflow court no one was allowed to sit on the floor, nor stand.

bbm

Just reposting this that someone linked a few days back (sorry I forget who it was and these threads move so quickly)
http://samvak.tripod.com/narcissistincourt.html

"Here are a few of the things the narcissist finds devastating:

Any statement or fact, which seems to contradict his inflated perception of his grandiose self.

Any criticism, disagreement, exposure of fake achievements, belittling of "talents and skills" which the narcissist fantasises that he possesses.

Any hint that he is subordinated, subjugated, controlled, owned or dependent upon a third party."

I think Todd Fuller knows this. He asked GBC about his real reason for working from home in the garage and put to GBC that it was because he was made redundant and didn't have a job.

He only needed to pull into the parking area on the side of the road, which wouldn't have been any different from the dust etc you'd get from random driving over the western suburbs. It was during a period of dry weather.

And yesterday in the second overflow court no one was allowed to sit on the floor, nor stand.

I am not surprised BN. That day you and I were there, I couldn't believe they let those 20 or so high school kids sit on the floor.

I wonder if the Dickies and the BCs are on speaking terms. In court do they nod or say hello to each other or do they ignore one another?

Hopefully they are civil for the children's sakes.

247 watchers

Mrs Dickie certainly believed (and stated before the court) that there had been a clean-up of the house

As to vehicle -- what would be there to be seen? A drive down a sealed road and parked at the off-set at the side of the bridge is something people of that area would do daily. It wasn't a four-wheel trek through the Sandy Desert or rainforest -- just a drive along roads and parking for a few minutes, as far as we know at this point

I don't concentrate on imaginary missing evidence but rather stick to what's been established, i.e. Allison's body was not transported to the bridge location by Allison (2) Allison was dead when discovered and had been so for several days (3) blood was found in the vehicle (4) Allison had no reason to go for a walk of several kilometres and had numerous pre-existing arrangements beginning early on the 20th (5) Allison had verified those arrangements (6) Allison had prepared for her pre-arranged appointments by having her hair professionally styled only hours before (7) her family and friends have been cited as stating Allison wasn't a dedicated walker by any means (8) nothing presented to the court thus far suggests Allison went for any walk at all, apart from GBC's claims to police and everyone else (9) Allison did not drown and all evidence strongly suggests her body remained where it had been left many days before it was discovered

and so on

I would have just thought there would be residual stuff in the car from his clothes/body etc after scrumming around under the bridge. But as batwoman has pointed out, perhaps that residual stuff was bits of grass and leaves the same as is found at the house, so they couldn't tell the difference. :)

I struggle with the bridge in both regards. I dont think it fits with suicide at all. But I dont think it fits with GBC committing murder at the house, while the kids were asleep, transporting her body to the bridge, getting her under it, on his own, leaving no trace of Kholo Creek or a physical altercation at the house to be found (and no sign of clean up either, as reported by police). Neither scenario makes sense to me.

Unfortunately she wasn't found until the 11th day. That's eleven days for grass to regroup, for tracks to vanish, for footprints to be covered and tyre marks to fade......and to help that along there was a big downpour of rain in the area. It's a real shame that she wasn't found sooner because I am sure there would have been much more information available to the court both in the surroundings and also on her body. But this is how it happened so this is what we have to work with. But something happened that night and Allison ended up dead and under a bridge. Someone did it to be sure.

I've got a whole hillside in Hicksville that they've just levelled to get rid of the bats.

:tantrum:
Only bees can pollinate flowers, only bats can germinate rain forests, and mankind declares them both useless.

and so on

And if I may add...

......according to the charge sheet Allison was murdered on or about the 19th April at the house. Her body was interfered with at Kholo on or about the 19th April.

Nothing much is being made of the dresses Allison had to drop off for her friend. I would think that I would have had them out the night before and at least hanging ready so I didn't forget them. Better still in the car. I would not have had boxes of toys taking up the whole back section of the car.

Unfortunately she wasn't found until the 11th day. That's eleven days for grass to regroup, for tracks to vanish, for footprints to be covered and tyre marks to fade......and to help that along there was a big downpour of rain in the area. It's a real shame that she wasn't found sooner because I am sure there would have been much more information available to the court both in the surroundings and also on her body. But this is how it happened so this is what we have to work with. But something happened that night and Allison ended up dead and under a bridge. Someone did it to be sure.

My comments have been misunderstood I think. I was meaning the morning she was missing there should have been evidence, especially in the car, of GBC crawling around under the bridge. Like dirt, leaves, etc. But as batwoman has pointed out, that evidence may not have been distinguishable from the leaves, grass etc that is found at the house. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill