The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 25th June - Trial Day 10, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 55s

Detective Senior Constable McLeod was one of the primary investigators and the arresting officer #badenclay

I know he's made a slip up! I can feel it now.
There has to be blood transfer of Allison's on the steering wheel or the toy boxes after he when to Kholo.

His fingerprint with her blood???

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 11s

The court is being shown a map of the Baden-Clay house and the Kholo Creek bridge where Allison was found. #badenclay

McLeod says it is 13km from house to bridge via the shortest route. Longest route is 15km. #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 46s

Cameron McLeod is the officer who arrested Gerard #badenclay. He's just taken the stand. @9NewsBrisbane

Taking 45 mins to get ready is another very good reason for Allison choosing not to walk on a morning when she was keen to look good for a public professional function and, I assume, that she would hate to arrive late.

45 minutes I think is a long time for a mother to take to get dressed for work, albeit a conference. When I was young thing and going on a special date or out to somewhere special, yes I could have taken 45 minutes, but not when I was going to work everyday, even though I did my hair and a full make up each day. Once I had children and was always racing to get out the door it all became a lot slicker, it had to, no time

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 25s

McLeod says shortest route is 13km from Allison and Gerard's home to where her body was found #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 16s

McLeod says it takes 13 to 20 minutes to drive from the house to the bridge.

Do you really think he came across as worried? I don't. I don't think he even tried.

oh hell no. he came across as a bloke acting the part as he saw it of a worried husband. . he had no clue how a worried husband would act, or present.. no clue at all. Still hasn't.

but he was trying the appear as if he was..

it just slays me that at the command post, in the matter of a huge search and rescue mission, involving 100's, and Gerard is naturally called in to try and ascertain any tiny bit of information that might help find his angel wife, he , full of himself, and even a little bit offended at the volume of the coppers voice in asking this dodgy question actually says ' keep your voice down'..

so very very very inappropriate..

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 52s

The police officer who arrested Gerard #badenclay is now on the stand. @7NewsBrisbane

Let's put it this way, if you were backing a horse, you'd have to pay those billions to place the bet and you'd only win $1.

and I am not sure if there are that many people in the world for it to be anybody else?

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 49s

Takes up to 20 minutes to drive from Brookfield to Kholo Creek bridge - McLeod #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 47s

Witness 70 is arresting officer Det. Snr Sgt Cameron McLeod. #badenclay @abcnews

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m

McLeod says shortest route from #badenclay home to Kholo Creek is 13km. Takes 13-20 mins to drive, depending on traffic. @abcnews

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 24s

Gerard: jumped in the car, drove around Brookfield #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 34s

Gerard: I was dressed and ready to go by that stage. He jokes his father made the kids lunch but not him. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 36s

He says his sister was staying with their parents and started searching, while his dad came and looked after the kids #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 37s

Gerard says his dad and sister came straight away, in separate cars. His sister went looking for Allison. #badenclay

BBM Didn't GBC send ABC a text message that morning saying he was making lunches ?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 8s

The court is being shown a photo of Kholo Creek bridge area. Road base has now been laid to make carpark. Used to be long grass. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 28s

Court shown photo of Kholo Creek bridge from the time Allison was found. Grassed area is now a car park area #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3s

Court is being shown another photo the bridge area. Shows the area as muddy and overgrown. It's now been covered with road base. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 45s

Long grass was growing to the right of the bridge, city side. Now cleared #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties