Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 34s

Phone records show series of calls between Gerard and Toni McHugh April 19, the day Allison last seen alive #badenclay

12:17pm: Senior Constable McLeod read from the notes made in dot-point form by Mrs Baden-Clay:

"Movies. Drive together. How many times? What seat. Dinner? Scared of being seen. Kiss/hug.

Snowy - Drive together. Seats down. Lie there afterwards. How many times? Do afterwards. Drive home.

Layout of house. Sit together. Couch.

B'Day. Had 3 remember 1? How paid for hotels?

Did she ever day feel bad because you're married?

How many people in office knew that you knew? How did that feel?

Really hurt. Had so many opportunities to tell me. Let me believe it was all my fault and therefore I was at your mercy.

Peta said ball in your court. Force me to look to you - think that's where you wanted me."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-10-week-3-20140625-3aqx5.html#ixzz35c6BhYPZ

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 28s

McLeod says on April 19 at 6.26pm, Allison called her home phone number. Call lasted one second. #badenclay

McLeod says at 6.27pm, on April 19, Allison called Gerard for 29 seconds. #badenclay

McLeod says there are some text messages from Gerard to Allison. #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 32s

Correction: we're still going. Officer saying could now be same phone call between Toni and Gerard #badenclay. @9NewsBrisbane

Really hurt. Had so many opportunities to tell me. Let me believe it was all my fault and therefore I was at your mercy :crying:

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3s

McLeod says at 5.15pm on April 19, Toni McHugh called Gerard in a call lasting 573 seconds. #badenclay

McLeod says on April 19 at 5.25pm, Toni McHugh called Gerard in a call lasting 796 seconds. #badenclay

Don't forget this one where he suddenly throws caution to the wind and calls TM from his mobile for the first time on that bill, the very day before Allison goes missing.

GBC's phone records

19th April
1443 Phone called 0732333988-TM from Kenmore 5min03

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-203836.html

12:20pm: Mrs Baden-Clay also wrote:

"Do you regret the whole thing or just being caught?

Were you prepared to live with the guilt if I hasn't found out - read book

Said I was so different, laughed, why? Afterwards why so mean? Laughed at undies. Told me I smell."

12:19pm: Senior Constable McLeod continued reading:

"Really hurt. Had so many opportunities to tell me. Let me believe it was all my fault and therefore I was at your mercy.

"Peta said ball in your court. Force me to look to you - think that's where you wanted me."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-10-week-3-20140625-3aqx5.html#ixzz35c6we9tR

I think we are getting somewhere, has Ms McHugh had more to do with this than we realised. Is that why she is driven to and from court by the police? Has she dobbed him in? Such sweet justice that would be to the women scorned. This is getting better than any TV drama. I;m excited!

12:17pm: Senior Constable McLeod read from the notes made in dot-point form by Mrs Baden-Clay:

"Movies. Drive together. How many times? What seat. Dinner? Scared of being seen. Kiss/hug.

Snowy - Drive together. Seats down. Lie there afterwards. How many times? Do afterwards. Drive home.

Layout of house. Sit together. Couch.

B'Day. Had 3 remember 1? How paid for hotels?

Did she ever day feel bad because you're married?

How many people in office knew that you knew? How did that feel?

Really hurt. Had so many opportunities to tell me. Let me believe it was all my fault and therefore I was at your mercy.

Peta said ball in your court. Force me to look to you - think that's where you wanted me."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-10-week-3-20140625-3aqx5.html#ixzz35c6BhYPZ

:mad:

I wonder if GBC blamed Allison for a lack of a sex life, by saying that she was no longer attractive to him?

It certainly sounds like he was making that the excuse for not being attracted to her, rather than admit it was all about him being attracted to TM. Regardless, laughing at her underwear and telling her she smelled is just plain cruel - it's unbelievably nasty. Maybe she wasn't showering often enough when she was depressed but there are other ways of telling someone they need a shower without being mean about it.

Mr. Fluffykins is an electrical contractor and some evenings he comes home pretty whiffy, and I have never once said a word to him about it, and I never will. I'm just glad he comes home.

Still (eagerly) waiting to hear explanations on how/why Allison's phone bill showed a "Mobile WAP/Internet" session, picked up by the Fig Tree Pocket tower at 6.31am on the morning of her disappearance?

This is so damning for both of them imo.

Certainly is...particularly since he had told Police that he was not ringing or talking to TM as Allison would check his phone. All of a sudden on the 19th this is no longer an issue.

I wonder if this evidence helped the QPS put the hard word on TM, hence the 5th statement and assist in meeting up with Gerred in the Valley to try an get a confession from him.

I think we are getting somewhere, has Ms McHugh had more to do with this than we realised. Is that why she is driven to and from court by the police? Has she dobbed him in? Such sweet justice that would be to the women scorned. This is getting better than any TV drama. I;m excited!

Sadly this is real life, and no tawdry TV drama. I'm crying with sadness for Allison and her beautiful girls.

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 59s

Gerard sent Allison text at 8.22pm night last seen, Olivia sent Allison text at 8.15pm. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Whaaaaaat??

The things taking GBC down so far are ALL from ALLISON

Scratches.
Screams.
Plants on Allison.
Allison's blood/DNA.
Journal.

More to come........

From those notes of Allison he must have forgotten 2 of the girls birthdays - what a loser!

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 53s

Phone records show at 6.27am on 20th April 2012 Allison #badenclay 's phone was picked up by Fig Tree pocket cell tower. @7NewsBrisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668