The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 25th June - Trial Day 10, Week 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly this is real life, and no tawdry Tv drama. I'm crying with sadness for Allison and her beautiful girls.

totally agree Tishy. Im crying with you. Im also thinking of the Dickies sitting there listening to all this. My heartaches for them all

From those notes of Allison he must have forgotten 2 of the girls birthdays - what a loser!

I read that as being he'd spent 3 birthdays with TM since the affair but he could only remember 1 when she asked him what they had done to celebrate, but could be wrong......just how I read it

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 53s

Phone records show at 6.27am on 20th April 2012 Allison #badenclay 's phone was picked up by Fig Tree pocket cell tower. @7NewsBrisbane

Yes!!

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 49s

Allison's mobile was picked up by a phone tower at Fig Tree Pocket at 6.27am on April 20 #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 35s

Jury now being shown a log of calls and texts on 19/20th April 2012. #badenclay @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 16s

McLeod is going through call charge records on April 20, where Gerard tried to call Allison. #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 59s

Gerard sent Allison text at 8.22pm night last seen, Olivia sent Allison text at 8.15pm. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Whaaaaaat??

Interesting! Why would OW text Al the night she goes missing/dies? I thought OW and Al weren't as close as they may have been early in the marriage?

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 47s

McLeod explains that phones can be automatically moved between towers with changes in loads #badenclay

12:26pm: The journal entry ended with the words: "Dirty. Find the whole thing dirty."

The court has previously heard Mr Baden-Clay was embroiled in an affair with his former employee Toni McHugh at the time his wife disappeared.

The affair began in 2008 and ended for a brief period in 2011 after Mrs Baden-Clay learned of her husband's philandering. But the pair rekindled their illicit relationship within months. The court has also previously heard Mr Baden-Clay had promised to be with Ms McHugh "unconditionally" from July 1, 2012.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-10-week-3-20140625-3aqx5.html#ixzz35c8t7pvO

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 59s

Gerard sent Allison text at 8.22pm night last seen, Olivia sent Allison text at 8.15pm. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Whaaaaaat??

I second that! Whaaaaat???? What did it say?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 28s

McLeod says on April 19 at 6.26pm, Allison called her home phone number. Call lasted one second. #badenclay

McLeod says at 6.27pm, on April 19, Allison called Gerard for 29 seconds. #badenclay

McLeod says there are some text messages from Gerard to Allison. #badenclay

Poor Allison, searching for GBC. :cry: Her heart would have been aching. jmo

Interesting! Why would OW text Al the night she goes missing/dies? I thought OW and Al weren't as close as they may have been early in the marriage?

And - wasn't Allison at home around 7:00pm? Why would Gerard be texting her? I wonder if they mean the 20th?

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 56s

McLeod going through phone calls from Gerard's phone on the morning of April 20 #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 15s

Other records show Gerard calling his mother on April 20. #badenclay

Records show Gerard calling his sister on April 20, 2012. #badenclay

What time??

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

Other records show Gerard calling his mother on April 20. #badenclay

i am sorry I am not a teary type of person, but this is just coming unravelled before our eyes. It is justice and good police work. It is fantastic, he will go down. Life GBC in Arthur Gorrie - prime real estate, room to expand, gym and multiple bathrooms, high tenancy, low rent - what more could you want, you sleazy man (sorry if that offends)

Allison phoned her later that evening (at 8.28pm), supposedly to arrange the sleepover the following night.

Thought we'd lost you Dr Sleuth! She's running pretty slow huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668