The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 25th June - Trial Day 10, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 1m

Officer says he's been told there are marital issues. Gerard #badenclay says "can you keep your voice down?" @9NewsBrisbane

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 2m

Sgt Matthews: "I've been told there have been some marital issues" #badenclay: "can you keep your voice down." @7NewsBrisbane

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 13s

The officer asks what Allison would have been wearing. Gerard says grey pants. He says it's been cool in the mornings. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m

Police search chief at Brookfield showgrounds asks #badenclay about his marital problems. Gerard interrupts: "Can you keep your voice down?"

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 1m

Iv with #badenclay at showgrounds, police says he's have heard there were marriage problems. GBC asks him to keep his voice down. @abcnews

TEN News Queensland ‏@tennewsqld 35s

#BadenClay: Police interview - Officer says he's been told there have been some marital issues. Gerard says "can you keep your voice down?"

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

He says grey three quarter length pants and a singlet top #badenclay

Officer thanks Gerard, then remembers to ask about clothing #badenclay

Gerard says kids were tuckered out from cross country the day before, slept in #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m

When asked if Allison was in a frame of mind where she would do anything to herself, #badenclay replies no. @abcnews

Officer: I've heard there've been some marital issues. #badenclay says: can you keep your voice down. @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 26s

Officer asks Gerard's plans for the day. Gerard: I just want to do whatever I can do. Says he's been told he can't join search. #badenclay

The recording has finished. Sgt Matthies has been excused. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 41s

Gerard gives the names and ages of his kids #badenclay

Gerard says he wanted to go looking but says he had been told not to #badenclay

When she went for a walk Wednesday she wore a sloppy joe, he says #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 59s

Officer asks what his plans are. #badenclay: I just want to do whatever I can do to find her. @abcnews

Emmy Kubainski ‏@emmykubainski 1m

Gerard tells police he wanted to go searching for Allison but was told by police not to. @7NewsBrisbane #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Recording ends #badenclay

He said before he wasn't sure she came to bed and he left her on the couch watching the footy show and now he's saying that there was evidence she slept in the bed? have I got that right???

10:41am: "How was her mental state?" Sergeant Matthews asked.

"She's been predominately up, you know we've had our ups and downs, she's predominately up," Mr Baden-Clay replied.

"No issues with the kids, or the family, or the business," Sergeant Matthews asked.

"We do and I've been through that ... we have had our challenges and we're working through them, including challenges with the business," Mr Baden-Clay replied.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-10-week-3-20140625-3aqx5.html#ixzz35biIRYXx

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 29s

Now we have Sergeant Brett Schnitzerling, from the police photographic section. #badenclay

Sgt Schnitzerling was present when a forensic examination of the Captiva was undertaken. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 47s

Sgt Brett Schnitzerling, former scenes of crime officer, giving evidence #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 18s

The court is being shown a photograph of the Captiva parked nose forward in the Baden-Clay carport. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 43s

Sgt Schnitzerling was the photographer when Allison and Gerard's Captiva was being examined #badenclay

I know it's been said before- but if Alison only walked 2-3 times a week, why the hell would she go on a morning after she'd had her hair done, and had to be at a conference... So many lies, I believe GBC is/ was totally deluded if he really thought everyone would buy all his bull#%^* stories!!!

I've noted too he's trying to sound real casual, like nothing's up. He can't seem to decide which way to act, by the second day that Allison is missing he should be more frantic, but he decided to play it as the worried and concerned husband from day 1 and then it's petered out. Blurgh.

He cuts himself when his daughter comes into the bathroom, wouldn't he be used to 3 children scampering around?

Just all BS and the police weren't buying it. jmho

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 38s

Next is Sgt Brett Schnitzerling who photographed examination of #badenclay Captiva. @9NewsBrisbane

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now

The sergeant says he photographed baskets of children's toys in the rear of the car, where a third row of seats can fold up. #badenclay

The sergeant says he noticed stains on the side of the car and alerted a forensic officer. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 35s

Sgt Schnitzerling explaining third row of Captiva's seats were folded down to form a boot area, stacked with toys #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 4s

The sergeant says he noticed the stains when the seats were moved into the upright position. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 50s

Sgt Schnitzerling says police folded seats up to take some more photos #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro