The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 25th June - Trial Day 10, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emmy Kubainski ‏@emmykubainski 59s

Jury told DNA breaks down over time & exposure to elements also affects it. @7NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 36s

Amanda Reeves was given fingernails to test for DNA. They had remnants of pink nail polish on them. @abcnews #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 6s

Ms Reeves says she got incomplete information from a "second contributor" under Allison's nail, not enough to create a profile. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 49s

Ms Reeves now detailing the appearance of nails from left hand #badenclay

Which would, in a face to face situation, correspond with scratches on the right hand side of someone's face.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 44s

Ms Reeves says possible DNA found under one nail from someone other than Allison, but below threshold for analysis #badenclay

:banghead: Damn!

I can try Marly, but WS limits us to 1 post every 30 seconds and there are so many tweets all at once... I will try to do make them shorter.....lot of lag right now

I actually prefer the groups of tweets in one post. It's much easier to get through, and scan a lot of posts more quickly, and to get through the pages.

I wish they'd put up what 'incomplete information' they DID have to see if it was compatible :)

Ms Reeves was also given the fingernails from Allison's left hand. She got some incomplete profiles which matched reference profiles.[/quote]

does this mean there was dna matching someone in allisons close family (gbc) but not complete enough to use in court?

I actually prefer the groups of tweets in one post. It's much easier to get through, and scan a lot of posts more quickly, and to get through the pages.

Yes I personally find it quicker to read too...

Sky News Australia ‏@SkyNewsAust 47s

Jury in #badenclay trial told possible DNA found under one of Allison's fingernails which could belong to a second contributor @liztilley84

Elizabeth Tilley ‏@liztilley84 48s

Jury in #badenclay trial told possible DNA found under one of Allison's fingernails which could belong to a second contributor @SkyNewsAust

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 6s

Ms Reeves says she got incomplete information from a "second contributor" under Allison's nail, not enough to create a profile. #badenclay

I wonder who that could be? :whistle:

I'm starting to finally get a feeling he's going down!!!! Prays!!!!

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 28s

Ms Reeves says she found possible dna from a second source from one nail, but it was not suitable for comparison. #badenclay @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 30s

Ms Reeves examined Allison's toothbrush and hairbrush but could not get an effective DNA sample from either.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 17s

Ms Reeves was given a swab from the stain on the Holden Captiva. It matched the DNA profile she had from Allison. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member