DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The suspense is killing me. :nerves:

I imagine GBC and his team have got their heads together. :lookingitup:

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 10s

The defence has arrived. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Michael Byrne QC and Peter Shields, for the defence, have arrived in court. #badenclay

maybe the YellowJacket hasn't come back from the dry cleaners.....

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 55s
...closely followed by Gerard #badenclay

Does the fact Gerard is there mean anything? Would he even need to attend if they were not going to call witnesses?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 30s

Gerard is now in court. We'll be underway very soon. #badenclay

I don't think anything will happen today. He won't take the stand and the court will be adjourned... JMO.

Yeah that's my feeling too, based on the fact that he's shown himself to be a creative liar, who's had a different story for everyone in his life. Those sort of people thrive on isolating people and manipulating them individually.

The idea of having to tell one story to everyone at once would be very uncomfortable, imo.

And good morning everyone *waves coffee*

Unless he can pull out the tears like Oscar I doubt he'll testify. And if he swears to tell the truth, is that real estate agent truth or regular people truth?

One other thing - If he doesn't take the stand GBC's research in to taking the fifth and self incrimination just may have helped him after all...... ARGHHHH!

Good morning All.

Can't wait to hear the prosecution summing up..

We are nearly at the end now. Thank you to everyone for hanging in there and contributing.

No doubt if GBC is found guilty he will appeal.

the F5 key is going to get a hiding today

I never knew you could refresh with the F5 key :blushing:

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 41s

#badenclay trial has just resumed. We'll soon find out whether Gerard Baden Clay will give evidence himself @NewsTalk4BC

Retweeted by Kate Kyriacou
David Murray @TheMurrayD · 1m

Gerard is in a dark suit, wearing glasses, silent, showing no emotion as the jury arrives #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 53s
Gerard is in a dark suit, wearing glasses, silent, showing no emotion as the jury arrives #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 37s
Detectives are in court today for the first time outside of the witness box, sitting next to Allison's family and friends #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 53s
Day 11 of #badenclay murder trial about to get underway. @abcnews

What's the bet if he takes the stand he'll put on the crying act, I hope the jury doesn't fall for it if he's does.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 53s

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 37s
Detectives are in court today for the first time outside of the witness box, sitting next to Allison's family and friends #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 53s
Day 11 of #badenclay murder trial about to get underway. @abcnews

Bless them. Hope all there hard work will be worth it :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads