The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 26th June - Trial Day 11, Week 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerard says he went and interviewed all the real estate agents in the area before deciding where to work. #badenclay[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!! For real!!! This puts a whole new slant on dropping your resume off and hoping for a job!!!

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Gerard says he worked locally to be available for Allison. He often had to drop everything to go home and help her. #badenclay

Wow, for real .. or did he have to 'drop everything' to run out and hook up with one of his other 'women'?

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 29s

Court is adjourned until 10am on Monday @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Thank god, I've had enough of his rubbish. Ughhh

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
They worked as a team, started to build a client base - Gerard #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 49s
Court adjourned until 10am Monday when Gerard will continue giving evidence at his murder trial #badenclay

I know no one likes GBC and I think he is guilty.

But depression is not a character flaw.

When he says she had depression he is not attacking her character.

If there were things she couldn't do due to depression it is no more a character flaw than if she couldn't do things due to a broken leg.

I am not taking anything he says as being against Allison or an insult to her.

All he is talking about is her defects. He told his $90,000 mates that she was depressed. He has not said much positive about her or her abilities at all. In the interview he gave 1-2 days after Allison went missing, he told police that she seemed fine - not depressed. Why now focus on her depression as if it was a pain for him every day?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 13s

We are adjourned until 10am Monday. #badenclay

Thank god for that, couldn't take much more............

I am certain I am going to get two big delights come verdict time.. Gerard guilty as hell and Olivia losing control of HER bladder right there in the courtroom.

So now we have not only Olivia testifying that Allison didn't drive, but GBC as well. I'd love to know why they had two cars ("Mummy drove Sparky"), who drove the school runs, drove herself to the hairdresser, etc etc.

Because they are caught up in what happened ten years ago, rather than focussing on 2012 - so tiring to read seriously!

He is MAKING them an insult to her. He's taking credit for "80, 90, 95%" of the parenting by saying she was incapable to the point that he did everything besides breastfeed their children.

He's making her sound irrational, paranoid, etc etc.

I've had depression and anxiety my entire life, I certainly don't think it's a character flaw, but he is using it against her to cover his *advertiser censored*.
Well that blog that he wrote which was posted a few pages back, contradicts what he's saying here.

he's a stone cold sociopath..

those poor men in the Arthur Gorrie.. they cant get away from it..

cruel and unusual punishment.

He will soon be in the protection unit. Not for his benefit but for theirs!

well you couldn't make that garbage up.. that was Pure Undiluted Gerard Baden-Clay ..coming to you from the Supreme Court, QLD..

I don't think this will go down well with the jury. He is a true narcissist, the penny dropped for me when I realized we had a case here in NZ where a narcissistic killer got up on the stand and spoke for FIVE days.
GBC could be this guys twin.
It backfired big time here and the guy became one of NZ's most loathed killers.
There was talk here of changing the laws so defendants are not allowed to get
up and blame the victim.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now

Gerard says he, his mother and father went and did a real estate course. #badenclay

Gerard says he went and interviewed all the real estate agents in the area before deciding where to work. #badenclay

Pfffff

It's always a good thing when narcissists put themselves up on the stand. They think they are doing themselves a service with all their drivel about how self-sacrificing they are and how much they've had to put up with....

But in reality, they just show themselves up to be the pathetic and ridiculous fools they really are.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member