The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 30th June - Trial Day 12, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm. Funnily enough I believe he chose not to tell us about that ...

He forgot to tell us too about after he had his one night stand at the Sydney conference how he rang Toni confessed his infidelity ie. probably cause Frosty was there and heaven forbid Toni found out about it - hell hath no fury than mistress scorned! (if she had only known about those other affairs earlier I think she would of made Al aware of them too - it seems to me when a mistress finds out she has been cheated on her reaction can be vengeful and she wants to take down the whole stack of cards). So after confession time with the mistress he allegedly was stringing along (obviously so he could top up his petty cash tin) she promptly packs an overnight bag and jumps on the first red eye to good ol sydney town so she could be sloppy seconds? :sick

I get the distinct impression that GBC is a weak man!! A man who couldn't say no to what was wrong. A person who couldn't get himself out of the mess he had created. A man who is lying....lie after lie trying to convince the jury that this lie was a lie and this lie was a truth and this truth was a lie and this truth really was a truth!!! If he gets off he will have to leave the country because his good rep is ruined!!

And yet "Honesty, integrity and no surprises" was his corporate mantra.

A little too ironic, Alanis Morissette?

shenanigans wasn't to do with the partners..

the odd thing is.. he tells the police that morning that his family DONT know about it. 'It' being the affair mark 1.. not the renewed effort.. no one knows about that..that is Gerards deep secret, and Toni's too . but Nigel certainly knew about the original godawful nonsense.. but oddly, very oddly.. Gerard tells the police, Constable Ash, Cameron, Curtiss, all of them that his family don't know about it. . whats the deal there??

My take on that is that it was an attempted bonding strategy with the cops ("just between us,..."), and also a chance to physically move the conversation out of family earshot, in case they said anything he didn't want them to. It also could have freed up NBC to perform the vacuum/hose abduction, if indeed that involved evidence being removed.

The toys in the boot set the hairs high on the back of my neck in 2012.

That GBC's daughter knew they were to be 'collected' by a lady (?) someone else and had therefore seemingly been sorted long (days) before and placed under the house near the carport in readiness for collection suggests to me they were 'handy' as a cover up or alibi in their chosen 'use' by GBC in putting them in that boot. jmo

I wish I knew or could surmise why he put them in the boot. Anyone?

GBC and his attorney seem to waffle on most about what they are most defensive about:
- the toys
- depression
- the creek (OMG - the creek - that was excruciating) There has to be a reason. The camp up stream?

btw:
Snowy was a name (you would fairly think a child gave to the car) but GBC gave the Prado the name Snowy and the Captiva /the new car a name too( sparkles? clean...) In fairness I think many families name their cars (usually a female name).

Similarly, GBC referred to himself as (not) being Superman, had nicknames for himself with his mistresses and nicknames for them and had a false name to communicate by email with his mistresses - This is GBC (a grown man, with secret lives beyond his initial appearance.) jmo

It seems frivolous but I can't shake the impression I have that this 'nonsense' goes some way to explaining GBC, his personality and therefore his motives/actions.

It has been a long day. It's possible I'm over or under thinking.

I don't think that GBC ever forsaw the reaction of the police - caused initially by his 'shaving cuts'. IMO, the toys in the car were to give the appearance of normalcy and in his thinking/belief, no one would even look in the car because it was looking so normal. Perhaps it had been vacuumed too in the rear area, before the seats were put back. Sliding the toy containers in would disguise the vacuum marks to a degree. JMO

I know I have been.. well.. scathing.. I guess.. about Ms McHugh up until today.. . probably out of sheer naughtiness.. but today topped it all for me, really. . I haven't been scathing enough.. I've been giving her a free pass all along, because I didn't know that she paid for the movie tickets, the dinner out her and Ger had one night, and the hotel rooms she handed over money on the occasional sticky afternoon..

no doubt she paid for her own ticket to Sydney from Brissie for a dose of free STD.. .

I just didn't realise how utterly, totally, completely braindead she was and probably still is, in regard to this fool.. I couldn't conceive of it. I had no measuring tool to gauge the depth of it. .my imagination had no parallel.

and he.. he. .. gets up on the stand and talks about it!!..

Do you have a link for the ruling out of causes of death please?

The cause of death wasn't a fall or drop from a height - not even a broken finger to be found at autopsy.

She didn't drown - no sign of drowning found in the lungs, and no diatoms found in the bone marrow or liver, where it is almost uniformly found if even one good inhalation of water has occurred.

She did NOT overdose on sertraline ("Zoloft") - the levels in the samples taken at autopsy, which were from blood in her liver and some liver tissue, were well within normal parameters for liver blood in someone who was on a normal therapeutic dose of sertraline. Note that this is significantly higher than the levels found in a peripheral vein, like the one in front of the elbow, due to the concentrating of the drug done by the liver. There is also a phenomenon called post-mortem redistribution whic would raise the liver levels even more, yet despite this, the liver levels were normal - for liver levels.

All of that was in the autopsy report and in the evidence testified by Prof Olaf Drummer, the toxicologist. I'm also well aware of the mechanisms of liver concentration and post-mortem redistribution of drugs.

Is that what you were looking for?

So it appears today was spent trying to get three points across. 1. How awesome Bruce Overland is- we already knew all about that. As if the nation can forget Bruce receiving his knighthood from Her Majesty last year for all his work as a dedicated father and husband.
2. Denigrating Allison at every chance. 3. Claiming he never loved Toni and she is a neurotic nutjob.

If he didn't love Toni and was basically at the point of getting a restraining order out to protect himself from her advances- why was he getting portraits of them together for a present for her.

If I really thought my wife had 'gone missing' I just don't think I would send them to school if relatives were available to look after them. I would just think I couldn't handle being away from them. I really believe Bruce wanted them out of the way as he hadn't finished cleaning up the blood stains in the back. Unfortunately he stuffed up and the cops turned up too early. Can't believe he put toys in there to try and cover the blood and think that the police wouldn't check. I suppose he did think he would just have a quick chat with the plodders and they would be off on their merry way.

Seriously, he would be better off telling a few stories of deficiencies he has as this BS is just painting him to be a massive BS artiste.

GBC : SUDDEN SEPARATION ANXIETY FROM WIFE - DID NOT EXTEND TO HIS THREE YOUNG, HIGHLY VULNERABLE LITTLE GIRLS (off ta school yas go then!)

000 : My wife's not home!!!!!!!!

000 : I can't find my wife!!!!!!

The extra-ordinary contradiction of 'concern' is breath-taking, inexplicable - characteristic - and on the nose.

jmo

Yes, if your wife is suddenly missing and you know: you, your family and no one she knows hated her you would gasp "Some nutter is out there and has taken my wife" - this is not business as usual and today is not a day to send the kids to school or anywhere out of your sight: well, if you love them, are invested in their safety as an absolute priority.

ANYTHING COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO ALLISON - GBC HAS NO CLUE - RIGHT ?!

jmo

Certainly a trigger hair response to Allison (missing for minutes, possibly an hour...) then you would expect an equivalent or greater stress at sending three little girls of your own past the front door... and for the entire day - Nutters grab kids from school - we know that happens - Right?!

Alas, we know GBC felt comfy, even justified and unconcerned about leaving Allison and indeed his three little girls alone & without him - often : for hours, day after day, week after week : whilst he pleasured himself with some one or another : year after year.

jmo

I don't think that GBC ever forsaw the reaction of the police - caused initially by his 'shaving cuts'. IMO, the toys in the car were to give the appearance of normalcy and in his thinking/belief, no one would even look in the car because it was looking so normal. Perhaps it had been vacuumed too in the rear area, before the seats were put back. Sliding the toy containers in would disguise the vacuum marks to a degree. JMO

That is one of the points of the whole charade....the normalcy of it all is just so abnormal. Right from when he first phoned police. All up & dressed, ready for the day ahead. Himself in his pink striped shirt & tie. Cool as a cucumber.

His wife is missing & his dad is about to say toodleooo I'm off to do a "little job" for the son. Don't worry about your daughter-in-law...she'll just turn up.Let's just all carry on as though nothing has happened.

“I was my normal self, I was obviously very concerned about Allison and her whereabouts but I didn’t want to be hysterical or alarmist, I just assumed she would turn up,” he said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-allison-in-2012/story-fnihsrf2-1226971633938

Then why the hay did he bother phoning police if he assumed she would turn up.

It's no darn wonder police told him...'This is just not what we normally have with missing persons and it's not how things normally go

That is one of the points of the whole charade....the normalcy of it all is just so abnormal. Right from when he first phoned police. All up & dressed, ready for the day ahead. Himself in his pink striped shirt & tie. Cool as a cucumber.

His wife is missing & his dad is about to say toodleooo I'm off to do a "little job" for the son. Don't worry about your daughter-in-law...she'll just turn up.Let's just all carry on as though nothing has happened.

“I was my normal self, I was obviously very concerned about Allison and her whereabouts but I didn’t want to be hysterical or alarmist, I just assumed she would turn up,” he said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-allison-in-2012/story-fnihsrf2-1226971633938

Then why the hay did he bother phoning police if he assumed she would turn up.

It's no darn wonder police told him...'This is just not what we normally have with missing persons and it's not how things normally go

so far, Gerard has been cunning enough not to try and palm his wife's murder onto a 'bushyhaired stranger'.. some roving derelict who he caught a glimpse of somewhere.. .. he's kept up the subtle story of the mood of Alison since the trial began.. but oddly.. he had no mention to make of that previously.. Olivia thought it up, originally..

so far, Gerard has been cunning enough not to try and palm his wife's murder onto a 'bushyhaired stranger'.. some roving derelict who he caught a glimpse of somewhere.. .. he's kept up the subtle story of the mood of Alison since the trial began.. but oddly.. he had no mention to make of that previously.. Olivia thought it up, originally..

Whilst it's not too busy and if you're not too tired could please elaborate?

Whilst it's not too busy and if you're not too tired could please elaborate?

when the Qld coppers came to the house in response to his call that morning , they asked Gerard was Alison taking any medication, etc.. Gerard goes into the Zoloft, he's not too sure, they haven't discussed it for a while, Alison is fine, she is looking forward to the conference stuff etc etc etc..its all managed..

but a few days later, Olivia who could not resist a microphone in those days... mentioned that Alison was rather depressed.. she should ' be returned'.. it was the first mention of Alison suffering some sort of long term condition that might affect her thought processes...all this said with a worried little frown..

Yes OW was the very first to bring up the depression.

In an elusive news video when Allison was missing, she stated "Allison has depression". The same video in which she states the mark on his forehead is from when he fell over & bumped it. :rolleyes:

And the mark on his forehead is something we've not heard a dot further about.

Yes OW was the very first to bring up the depression.

In an elusive news video when Allison was missing, she stated "Allison has depression". The same video in which she states the mark on his forehead is from when he fell over & bumped it. :rolleyes:

And the mark on his forehead is something we've not heard a dot further about.

a guy can only be so clumsy before it becomes parody.. never a mention again about head bumping.... .

with a mobile who called Allison & GBC has now put it into evidence that she received a call from an unknown number ------ oooooh GBC, NOT! Just more of his palaver, if you can't blind them with brilliance baffle them with bulls&%t!
:moo::jail::moo:

As she points to a forehead spot where she claims GBC bumped his head.

April 26, 2012

"Allison suffers from depression, my thoughts are simply consumed with where she might be. I'm not interested in the speculation and rumours."

832928-olivia-walton.jpg

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ry-disappearance/story-e6freoof-1226338290711

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member