The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 30th June - Trial Day 12, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On ya Breaking, I so wanted to support Allison but I'm glad you represented us all on WS.

Did it appear most are there to support Allison or GeRed.

If he walks free we won't see him or his family as I'm sure security would have a plan in place to protect them.

The thing I'd love to experience would be the looks on the jurors faces and the feelings of others in the courtroom.

TGY, sorry, the overflow rooms don't get to see the jury, but I am sure yesterday they were as bored as the Judge and the rest of us. I think the Judge wrote his Christmas lists yesterday.

I have not come across any Gerard supporters, other than family but I believe there are church friends down from Townsville to support them. Although the court officer told us that there were both Dickie and BC supporters in our rooms, I never came across a GBC supporter yet.

A few other WSers that I know were also in court - we sat in the dock! Also met some Aussie Crim people and an awful lot of people who have been interested from the start because of BC's family's odd behaviour from the start.

The real Allison Doc??

Trial Day 4....

12:57pm: Ms Walker said Mrs Baden-Clay was "great" in the months before her death.

"She was great ... in the months before she died she was fantastic," Ms Walker said.

"I saw her early February, but the end of January was when we had a really good long conversation, we had lunch."

She said Mrs Baden-Clay had then told her she was excited to be working again at her husband's real estate agency Century 21 Westside.

"She had been excluded from working with Gerard for a long time," Ms Walker said.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-4-week-2-20140616-3a6an.html#ixzz36APspO7j

Trial Day 4....

2:39pm: "She loved her husband and adored her children," Ms Walker said.

Ms Walker said she believed Allison had not told her about Gerard's affair because she wanted to work on her marriage.

"And I would have told her to ... get out," Ms Walker said.

She said Allison was becoming more assertive in her marriage, working hard and making plans for the future in the months before her disappearance.

"She was working hard on her marriage ... It was great to see her so positive and so in control. She was fantastic," Ms Walker said.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-4-week-2-20140616-3a6an.html#ixzz36AQXBBrd

Trial Day 4...

12:42pm: Mrs Dickie is now being cross-examined by Mr Baden-Clay's defence counsel Michael Byrne QC.

She said her daughter told her in early 2012 that Gerard did not love her anymore.

"She said, 'Gerard doesn't love me'," Mrs Dickie said.

She said her daughter would have done "anything" for Mr Baden-Clay.

"She wanted to be what Gerard wanted her to be," she said.

"She did everything she could for that man."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-4-week-2-20140616-3a6an.html#ixzz36AQqtTll

Wow! BRAVO!!

Rolf Harris is a relative of mine. I am only mentioning it as I have never felt the need to broadcast it, not have Harris hyphenated in to my name. I have never basked in his glory, so I now don't have to cringe from his shabbiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member