Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now
Byrne says the hair appointment clashed with a parent teacher interview. "Why would a mother do that," he says. #badenclay

WTF! This might have been the first time she did that. ANd GBC probably told her to

oooh that's low.

no one is going to believe that ALISON is distressed about the male child thing. EVERYONE over the age of 10 knows that its the father who carries the genetic code for male or female... Wouldn't matter who Gerard was slipping it to, he wouldn't make sons. His brother could, and his father could, but Gerard didn't have it in him. EVERYONE knows this...
Oh Trooper...how I wish that Fuller will use this line.....

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3m
Byrne is discussing Seratonin syndrome, where the body has to deal with a different amount of that chemical in the brain. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 1m
Byrne says the defence has no onus of proof. He says they can ask jury to consider possibilities. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 57s
Byrne asks jurors to consider the evidence from Allison's mother, Gerard and Nigel Baden-Clay that she always wanted a son. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 44s
Byrne says Gerard's brother's newborn son was the first male grandson. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 53s
Byrne says Allison, after finding out about the birth, shortly after went to bed. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 35s
Byrne says Allison was able to take up to 100mg of Zoloft a day if she was feeling down. #badenclay

Byrne says the medication kicks in after about six hours. Says that's when she was "slumped" at the hairdressers. #badenclay

What? Umm, doesn't OBW have a son "N"?

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 35s
She writes in her journal 'I don't want to be alone...afraid of failing' - defence #badenclay
Thinking about what had gone on between her and Gerard - defence #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 47s
That night, her husband goes to bed leaving her sitting alone #badenclay
Why would she do this if not feeling low and trying to make herself feel better? #badenclay

Why is it that when I go to thank some posts it doesn't allow me too. Well said Firsttimer

That happens to me after I have submitted a post myself - you just need to refresh and the thanks button will be there for you.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
What if she takes her Zoloft. Would explain her walking clothes #badenclay
What if she decides to go for a walk at that time to clear her head. Defence #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 10s
Byrne says after leaving Allison on the couch watching the Footy Show, we don't know what happened. #badenclay

WHAT A LOAD OF COD-SWOLLOP!

Might I also add...there is only GBC's words to say Allison was watching the footy show. As far as I recall the girls only said she was watching tv.

Byrne says the hair appointment clashed with a parent teacher interview. "Why would a mother do that," he says. #badenclay

WTF! This might have been the first time she did that. ANd GBC probably told her to

OK...I can only just bear to listen now...argghhhh!!!!

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 51s
At 4am medication would peak. Maybe that increased dose, serotonin syndrome - defence #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 57s
What if she's becoming confused? She walks further than normal #badenclay
What if she decides up talk a Zoloft for her depression? #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m
Defence suggests Allison changes into her walking clothes, goes for a walk. Is she in some form of "disorientation"? #badenclay

you murdering <modsnip>, Gerard.. ... kiss your dreams goodbye.

David Murray &#8207;@TheMurrayD 35s
She writes in her journal 'I don't want to be alone...afraid of failing' - defence #badenclay

Caroline Overington &#8207;@overingtonc 47s
Why would she do this if not feeling low and trying to make herself feel better? #badenclay

BBM. What the? What absolute @#%&

David Murray &#8207;@TheMurrayD 35s

Caroline Overington &#8207;@overingtonc 47s

Freya and JK you are doing an incredibly job! Thank you so much :loveyou:

Seriously ? ! ! ! :tantrum:

Caroline Overington &#8207;@overingtonc 53s
It's just a scenario - but it's one the defence now asks the jury to consider #badenclay
What if, at some time, for some reason, she ends up in the river? #badenclay

David Murray &#8207;@TheMurrayD 1m
And at some time and for some reason she ends up in the river - defence #badenclay

Must be about time to bang out the creek tide time lapse footage again by now surely????

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 2m
Byrne says is it possible she stayed up thinking about what had happened between her and Gerard. "The rawness had been opened up".#badenclay

Byrne is reading from Allison's journal. "I don't want to be alone". He says she's up late, thinking. #badenclay

Byrne: Leaves the house, after first placing Gerard's phone on the charger. #badenclay

Byrne: What if she decides to go for a walk to clear her head. What if she decides to take a Zoloft? #badenclay

Byrne says what if she goes on her normal walk, decides to walk a bit further. #badenclay
Byrne says maybe the Zoloft is absorbed, maybe we have Seratonin syndrome. #badenclay

Byrne says maybe, somehow, she ends up in the river. Could have rendered her unconscious, maybe she drowned in the river. #badenclay

Byrne says that's just one scenario. The jury may reject it. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 59s
Byrne says they should reject that Gerard, for no apparent reason, with no apparent means, violently killed his wife. #badenclay

I just PMSL with THAT one....I am sorry but if I was QC for the Defence - no way would I have EVER presented this scenario - the whole day for defence has just gone out the window. LOL HOW EMBARRASSING!

Caroline Overington &#8207;@overingtonc 1m
And court is now adjourned #badenclay

Byrne says they should reject that Gerard, for no apparent reason, with no apparent means, violently killed his wife. #badenclay

So Byrne is admitting he had MOTIVE AND OPPORTUNITY??

The MEANS = smothering!!! FFS

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 25s
We've adjourned until 10am tomorrow. #badenclay

OMG! WHAT A WAY TO END THE DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics