The dead squirrel

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow, what motion is that? Clearly Dr Henry Lee inspected the items in frrom the trash bag. Clearly the Defense has commented for months about discovery documents. Clearly the Defense was not allowed to be present at the dump site. HL did return and they wouldn't let him in.IMO

Sorry but your opinion or MY opinon does not carry any weight here. It's the FACTS that carry the weight and I'm leaving this thread before i get banned.
Oh! AND HER NAME WAS CAYLEE!!!

Waitttttttttt a minute here. I thought he was allowed to inspect he car....

He was and he did since he commented on TV about extra hairs that he found and handed to LE.

Or there really was parts of a dead animal underneath on the frame. I really wish LE would have let Dr Henry Lee back in there to inspect the frame. But they chose not to and now we have to deal with that.

Or, it was just a figure of speech. The real smell was the garbage. IMO

BBM
If the garbage was the source of the smell, and she said she got rid of the source of the smell, then why was the garbage bag still in the trunk?

Here is one link to the September 2008 documents released that mention Casey's statements about squirrels and the odor in her vehicle:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,427045,00.html

The above link is old but this is when that information came out.

Here is one of a few links about Henry Lee inspecting Casey's car:
http://www.cfnews13.com/Features/CaseyAnthony/KeyPlayers/ExpertsAndConsultants.aspx

On that link just scroll down to the name Henry Lee.

On this link (direct transcript from the Nancy Grace show in which Grace speaks to Dr. Lee...he talks about all that he has examined in relation to the car) I snipped a portion of it as it refers to the car/odor and will also provide the link:

GRACE: Well, Dr. Henry Lee -- everyone, with us, he is on the Anthony defense team -- I know that you have the highest regard for the Oak Ridge Laboratories in Tennessee. I trained there myself for a period of time. According to them, and their -- their specialty unit, the "body farm," there was evidence of human decomposition. Would that be consistent with the smell that you smelled, Dr. Henry Lee?

LEE: Here, that`s -- you know, I`m a scientist. I only can address some scientific issue. I cannot speculate. Decomposition, because the trunk -- don`t forget, I looked at not only the car. Also looked at the liner, the carpet. Also looked at the content of the material. And I don`t know anybody informed me or not -- there are a lot of garbage was collected. A lot of material was collected from the trunk.

GRACE: Like what?

LEE: Like what? Like food, like meat, like pizza box, like cheese, like ham, box (ph) of soda, and all different material in there. So basically, a lot of maggots and a lot of insects, all kind of material mixed together. So I cannot really elaborate too much on what I found because this is an active case. I cannot really reach a conclusion at this moment.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/17/ng.01.html

I don't know the date of Dr. Lee's examination of the car itself but he arrived at the CSI place with Baez to inspect it. I don't know if or when he inspected the contents of the garbage bag found in KC's trunk.

Bolded by me

If I am not mistaken, there was no food, no meat, no cheese, no ham in the trash bag from the trunk anyway. What food was rotting and smelling?

As far as the squirrel story hurting the defense, I say yes indeed it will. She was in coverup mode.

Holy cow, what motion is that? Clearly Dr Henry Lee inspected the items in frrom the trash bag. Clearly the Defense has commented for months about discovery documents. Clearly the Defense was not allowed to be present at the dump site. HL did return and they wouldn't let him in.IMO

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21913703/detail.html

This document clearly states that Dr. Lee examined the vehicle, said he would return yet hasn't.. Big difference from "LE wouldn't let him in"
Too, how many homicide cases have defense attorney's actually been able to be at the dump site while a body is being exumed? They were given access after, which from my understand is the normal way of doing things..

Oh, and trust me, Dr. Lee has a reason for not coming back and examining this car again, obviously because he cannot help the defense..
:waitasec:

He was and he did since he commented on TV about extra hairs that he found and handed to LE.
In the motions heard on Oct. 10th, 2008 the defense listed as fact that they had an expert to inspect the car and conduct testing, including putting it up on a lift. Interesting that no report from this expert has ever been turned over to the prosecution.

Let's not everyone forget these were zombie squirrels. The dead squirrels crawled up in the car statement...

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21913703/detail.html

This document clearly states that Dr. Lee examined the vehicle, said he would return yet hasn't.. Big difference from "LE wouldn't let him in"
Too, how many homicide cases have defense attorney's actually been able to be at the dump site while a body is being exumed? They were given access after, which from my understand is the normal way of doing things..

Oh, and trust me, Dr. Lee has a reason for not coming back and examining this car again, obviously because he cannot help the defense..
:waitasec:

Thanks a lot for this ..... we need to stick with the facts and not let this forum devolve into only opinion and seeded mis-information. Thank you.

In the motions heard on Oct. 10th, 2008 the defense listed as fact that they had an expert to inspect the car and conduct testing, including putting it up on a lift. Interesting that no report from this expert has ever been turned over to the prosecution.

Thank you Marina! I thought I was going looney... Too much reading about JW LOL

The defense has commented for months about a lot of things, all being ridiculous statements, if you ask me.

Apparently you have missed much of this case. You can find the info about kc claiming to have removed a dead animal from the car in AH's interview and the txt msg docs. It's been discussed at lengths here.

Also, we recently learned that Dr. Lee CHOSE not to return to inspect the car. The car which LE and FBI inspected and confirmed there was in fact NO dead animal plastered to the car. Any evidence the defense hasn't combed through is because they haven't wanted to. Just like when JB complained early in this case about not having some docs. JS informed him all he had to do was go to the court house and get them . . . which he never did. Lab tests proved that the smell was not from garbage or a dead animal AND it was proven there was a dead body in the trunk.

As far as the JB & crew not being able to get into the dump site -- The LAWS prevented them from doing so until after LE was done. When LE finished their investigation and turned it over to them, they, AGAIN, chose not to look at it.

My guess is that the defense is going to claim that there was in fact a dead squirrel on the car and that LE and FBI's "junk science" team missed it. They'll probably claim someone else had taken kc's car and driven around with the body in the trunk or that "the script" forced kc to do so. None of it's gonna stick. I think I'll send JB a bundle of straws for Christmas.

In the wiretapped video of Lee and Tony, isn't that where Lee asks Tony if he helped Casey clean out two dead squirrels from her engine and Tony replies, of course not...c'mon, like give me a break,
much the way he laughed off the idea Casey was trying to present to mom, pop and brother that she was working for Tony at Fusion and being paid to do advertising photographs to entice customers to come in the bar. Tony laughed at that too, and said, naaaaaw, she was just my girlfriend. It wasn't even like that, he said.

I agree with all of you that surmise the reason Dr. Lee has not been asked back by Baez is because he did not like what Dr. Lee reported to him. It will be interesting when Baez finally produces a witness list.

Casey trying to explain away the smell is very very damming. Indeed. There is no reasonable explanation for it!!! Mike Brooks is on in Session right now. Motion for double jep. : DENIED,

PROTECIVE ORDER: DENIEDarmy_squirrel.jpg

Or there really was parts of a dead animal underneath on the frame. I really wish LE would have let Dr Henry Lee back in there to inspect the frame. But they chose not to and now we have to deal with that.

Or, it was just a figure of speech. The real smell was the garbage. IMO

Dr Lee was granted full access to inspect the car. He never requested to go "back in there". LE never denied him access.

The real smell was the body of murdered baby, Caylee Marie Anthony.

Help me out here. I know it was one of the hearings. JB was questioning the evidence garage guy about not keeping his notes. I believe JB brought it up to the Judge about not being allowed to inspect the car and LDB came back with they had all day and they took a lunch at 4pm for 2 hours. Remember any of that? thanks

Nope. That never happened.

Here is Amy H's LE interview where she recounts her conversations with KC about the smell in the car, it starts on p. 1041
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf

Amy states KC told her that her dad (George) must have ran over something when he borrowed her car and it smells like something died in it. Then she texts Amy on the 27th saying there was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car. Amy states that was the end of the mystery, KC got rid of it, and she never heard about the smell again.

But KC told a different story to Lee about the smell. According to Lee 2 dead squirrels climbed in the engine of KC's car and died. She told this one to Lee because she knew Lee would question why their Dad borrowed her car.

Has anyone ever asked George if he borrowed KC's car and ran over an animal? We all know what a neat freak George is about cars. If he ran over something he wouldn't leave it there, he'd clean it up.

The dead squirrel/animal stories are a big problem for KC's defense.

Good phrase. And I agree wholeheartedly.

Thanks.

As I look across the blogs it is amazing to see postings that walk a fine line of saying that they have not made up their mind on KC or that maybe she is guilty of something. They operate from a neutral focus of seeking the truth and offer some pertinent snippets to the threads while continually injecting and seeding mis-information. They are molding the truth based on an agenda.

A discussion ensues and typically the post is corrected factually with links but the desired impact has occurred, that some participants who did not read on or just dropped in are tainted by this seeded mis-information and mis-statement of facts.

Folks work very diligently and hard on this month-by-month strategy to seed mis-information and re-write history to refocus the general consensus to a softer view on KC and general confusion over the facts ---- levelling the playing field.

It is a strong undercurrent and these sources know better yet still seed this mis-information incessantly. I am sure though at WS I am preaching to the choir though. Just an observation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member