The dead squirrel

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, I would love to see that document..
Oh, you may want to look through the motions of December 12, 2008, this could be the motion you are referring to..mind you, this was the morning after the remains were found, Baez was denied access at that point because it was a crime scene...

After this time, I haven't found anything supporting a claim that Dr. Lee was not allowed back in to inspect evidence. I have only seen documented as of a couple of weeks ago that Dr. Lee has not came back to inspect anything..matter of fact, from the way the state's motion reads, not one member of the defense team has physically inspected anything...

I think it is in the pretrial hearing March 12 or 13th, having a hard time finding it.

Where are you getting this information? Nancy Grace? Oh okay I see, Nov 14th, I need to be looking in docs after that. I am sure I will find the doc where JB brought it up to the Judge that HL was not allowed back in there and LDB made her argument. IMO

Oh, notthatsmart, I was hoping you'd ask!!!

The information in my post is, as I said, from sworn testimony. But you know that, right? Because it comes from the very hearing you referenced originally, and that you reference again in this post.

You know what's hilarious? When Drane-Burdick brought up in the hearing that Bloise had made arrangements in advance for the car to be put on a chassis for Henry Lee to inspect, and that Henry Lee didn't want them to, Jose Baez objected and said it was irrelevant! He didn't want anybody to know that Henry Lee and he himself didn't want the car on the chassis!!

Thanks.

As I look across the blogs it is amazing to see postings that walk a fine line of saying that they have not made up their mind on KC or that maybe she is guilty of something. They operate from a neutral focus of seeking the truth and offer some pertinent snippets to the threads while continually injecting and seeding mis-information. They are molding the truth based on an agenda.

A discussion ensues and typically the post is corrected factually with links but the desired impact has occurred, that some participants who did not read on or just dropped in are tainted by this seeded mis-information and mis-statement of facts.

Folks work very diligently and hard on this month-by-month strategy to seed mis-information and re-write history to refocus the general consensus to a softer view on KC and general confusion over the facts ---- levelling the playing field.

It is a strong undercurrent and these sources know better yet still seed this mis-information incessantly. I am sure though at WS I am preaching to the choir though. Just an observation

Cyberborg great post!!!!

I have seen "squirrel droppings" on this board too. It is a shame that a simple "IMO" can be misconstrued as a fact. That is why I read every thread to the very end. I want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

The information in my post is, as I said, from sworn testimony. But you know that, right? Because it comes from the very hearing you referenced originally, and that you reference again in this post.

You know what's hilarious? When Drane-Burdick brought up in the hearing that Bloise had made arrangements in advance for the car to be put on a chassis for Henry Lee to inspect, and that Henry Lee didn't want them to, Jose Baez objected and said it was irrelevant! He didn't want anybody to know that Henry Lee and he himself didn't want the car on the chassis!!

I think I love you BeanE! :blowkiss:

Wow! This is good stuff, thank you.

So the Defense are getting outsmarted on their own subterfuge and the LE were one step ahead of them ....... hmmmm? No wonder they gave up on the physical evidence side of things and chose to focus on SODDI instead. Although with the JJ debacle it seems there are tampering questions there as well!

They want to play dirty but they are too much under scrutiny and the spotlight to do so.

Wow! This is good stuff, thank you.

So the Defense are getting outsmarted on their own subterfuge and the LE were one step ahead of them ....... hmmmm? No wonder they gave up on the physical evidence side of things and chose to focus on SODDI instead. Although with the JJ debacle it seems there are tampering questions there as well!

They want to play dirty but they are too much under scrutiny and the spotlight to do so.

Yep. It was a great hearing, although off topic, I believe to this thread. It was when Baez filed the motion on March 4 for sanctions against the state, claiming that OCSO had not given Henry Lee the white trash bag from the trunk. Judge Strickland was beyond annoyed at Baez during the hearing (it was great fun watching it again), and of course, denied the ridiculous motion.

If you want to take a trip down memory lane, the motion from March 4 is here:
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/03/04/sanctions.pdf

And videos of the hearing are here, as well as at an additional link in a post I did tonight in the body language thread:
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...motion-for-sanctions-denied-parts-1-through-3

There were also two reporters in the courtroom who posted minute by minute updates during the hearing. Good stuff. I didn't save the links, but all this stuff pops right up in Google.

FWIW re: "The dead squirrel"

Released docs pg 6554

Results of the analysis of the Pontiac control carpet exposed to the "apparent hit-and-run victim" :rolleyes: adult squirrel, "...showed very little similarity to the Florida (Casey's) carpet sample. No sulphur compounds, chloroform or carbon tetrachloride were detected in the sample."

As far as the trash bag being the potential source of the odor...same page

"The composite air sampling of the trash bag contents...showed that compounds were present which represented primarily ubiquitous hydrocarbons, many of which are also found in gasoline..."

So...no sulphur compounds in the air sample of the trash bag either.

However, among the compounds measured in Casey's trunk:

Released docs pg 6555-6556

Carbon disulfide, dimethyl disulfide & trisulfide, carbon tetrachloride and chloroform...all established byproducts of human decomposition.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you :blowkiss:

I don't understand why the pizza box still is not easily explained in some peoples minds.

It was clearly trash from TL's. These were young people, mostly young men Casey was hanging out with. Some of which, smoked marijuana. The chances of any pizza still being left in that box when she threw it in her trunk, is beyond highly unlikely.
I've seen my husband eat a whole large pizza by himself.

I dispose of our empty pizza boxes whole, rather than tearing them up or bending them and stuffing them into a bag as well.
Only, I walk them out the front door, down the front steps, through the side gate into the back yard, to the back fence and throw them in the trash cans at the alley. You don't drive around with it in your vehicle out of sheer laziness in a lame attempt to give the appearance of doting Suzy homemaker.

Could you imagine if all the friends who called her "mom", knew that when she was doing things like offering to take their trash out, she is riding around with it in her trunk? Especially when it winds up as evidence in a case of a mother accused of committing the first degree murder of her daughter whom she also drove around with in the trunk?
When all is said and done, you'd better thank your lucky stars you dodged that bullet...
That is the "mom" from hell.

The jury will gather fairly quickly how lazy Ms. Anthony is as well as the lack of carrying out any great plan. Hence why the child was found laying in the woods just around the corner. Too bad for Casey, as she had hoped to one day "visit her", alas, Cindy allegedly had Caylee cremated.
(That quote Casey had Biaz read, has always given me the creeps.) Makes me question how often Casey might have "visited" Caylee in those woods along with Fluffy, Poopy, Bug and Squash (that was an attempt at humor, please do not ask me to provide a link of Caseys pet Hamsters names).

Such a bummer it is not possible to exhume the tiny hamster carcasses to determine cause of death.

Ironically...if you've seen the movie, "Up", this thread is the equivalent of yelling, "Squirrel!!" to a bunch of dogs. And I'm not makin' that up. Guess I fell for it too. :doh:

I think I'm done w/ this one. Thanks, BeanE, AZ et.al. for taking the time to ensure the facts are available for everyone.

Yep. It was a great hearing, although off topic, I believe to this thread. It was when Baez filed the motion on March 4 for sanctions against the state, claiming that OCSO had not given Henry Lee the white trash bag from the trunk. Judge Strickland was beyond annoyed at Baez during the hearing (it was great fun watching it again), and of course, denied the ridiculous motion.

If you want to take a trip down memory lane, the motion from March 4 is here:
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/03/04/sanctions.pdf

And videos of the hearing are here, as well as at an additional link in a post I did tonight in the body language thread:
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...motion-for-sanctions-denied-parts-1-through-3

There were also two reporters in the courtroom who posted minute by minute updates during the hearing. Good stuff. I didn't save the links, but all this stuff pops right up in Google.

I wonder if that's why LKB has faded into the background recently as well?

The whole tactic of forensics shifted, per the Dec. 11 motion that states HL never returned to examine the car and nothing has been reviewed since. HL went off into the sunset and the Defense dropped that whole strategy. VERY interesting when you go back and review based on what we know today.

They lost interest in a lot of things on the physical evidence side. Even TM faded after his bold claims that Caylee was dumped after KC was jailed but was then called out on it and asked to provide discovery to support by Feb 1.

Seems like it all started with a smell in the car and dead squirrels and became all about coffin flies ...... yet it is the Defense Dream Team that are dropping like flies.

There are more MISSING Defense members than remaining, ALL replaced by AL and her sidekick JB.

Interesting.

I wonder if that's why LKB has faded into the background recently as well?

The whole tactic of forensics shifted, per the Dec. 11 motion that states HL never returned to examine the car and nothing has been reviewed since. HL went off into the sunset and the Defense dropped that whole strategy. VERY interesting when you go back and review based on what we know today.

They lost interest in a lot of things on the physical evidence side. Even TM faded after his bold claims that Caylee was dumped after KC was jailed but was then called out on it and asked to provide discovery to support by Feb 1.

Seems like it all started with a smell in the car and dead squirrels and became all about coffin flies ...... yet it is the Defense Dream Team that are dropping like flies.

There are more MISSING Defense members than remaining, ALL replaced by AL and her sidekick JB.

Interesting.

Don't forget Mortimer Smith.

Ironically...if you've seen the movie, "Up", this thread is the equivalent of yelling, "Squirrel!!" to a bunch of dogs. And I'm not makin' that up. Guess I fell for it too. :doh:

I think I'm done w/ this one. Thanks, BeanE, AZ et.al. for taking the time to ensure the facts are available for everyone.

You're absolutely right. And the "Up" analogy is spot on. Squirrel! It worked too. I appreciate all the time spent also, and it just hit me what a lack of respect is being shown towards posters who take time to keep things straight and factual. You all work hard, and then someone throws in a red herring. Not acceptable, IMO.

BeanE, I'm so impressed I'm giddy! :bow:
You just might get a call from Ashton

Can I use a picture of you for my Avatar? Plz? Plz?

(no, I'm not a stalker, I promise)

Thanks.

As I look across the blogs it is amazing to see postings that walk a fine line of saying that they have not made up their mind on KC or that maybe she is guilty of something. They operate from a neutral focus of seeking the truth and offer some pertinent snippets to the threads while continually injecting and seeding mis-information. They are molding the truth based on an agenda.

A discussion ensues and typically the post is corrected factually with links but the desired impact has occurred, that some participants who did not read on or just dropped in are tainted by this seeded mis-information and mis-statement of facts.

Folks work very diligently and hard on this month-by-month strategy to seed mis-information and re-write history to refocus the general consensus to a softer view on KC and general confusion over the facts ---- levelling the playing field.

It is a strong undercurrent and these sources know better yet still seed this mis-information incessantly. I am sure though at WS I am preaching to the choir though. Just an observation
Cy...maybe I'm naive so forgive me for asking...but what's the angle here. You mention leveling the playing field, but for what purpose? I truly don't understand how anyone could get satisfaction from doing this.

You're absolutely right. And the "Up" analogy is spot on. Squirrel! It worked too. I appreciate all the time spent also, and it just hit me what a lack of respect is being shown towards posters who take time to keep things straight and factual. You all work hard, and then someone throws in a red herring. Not acceptable, IMO.
Ok...sorry...I see this has been discussed. I am glad it's not only me who finds this upsetting. I was thinking exactly this...so much hard work goes on here I hate for it to be lost amongst bs (for the lack of a better word). Personally, I feel it shows a total lack of respect for the victim here.

Cy...maybe I'm naive so forgive me for asking...but what's the angle here. You mention leveling the playing field, but for what purpose? I truly don't understand how anyone could get satisfaction from doing this.

Not for me. I don't know either. There are some that like to take the opposing minority view, others who truly have open minds and, still others who like to stir the pot or change the balance of things --- counter to justice or the truth. Counterintuitive to me. It takes all sorts to make a world.

I am talking of those who are sympathetic to KC, the A's and, the Defense who mis-represent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member