The death of Princess Diana

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think Charles was ever in love with Diana. The real love story was always Charles and Camilla.

I agree. And isn't it so sad how they destroyed Diana's self esteem and very being as a result. With them it is all about the appearance of perfection first. I'm not sure they are even fully capable of love at all. I do not see a touch of maternal love inside the Queen. She sees everyone as a thing. I am sticking with my conspiracy theory folks. They destroy all they disapprove of within their family.
JMO, of cours.

Most interesting facts from Thursday's session: After returning to the Ritz hotel at 10:00PM that night, Henri Paul, the driver, went outside to a plaza in front of the hotel FIVE different times in the hours between 10:30 and midnight. A crowd was gathering in the plaza, having heard that Diana was at the hotel. Numerous known members of the papparazzi were a part of the crowd.

On Henri Paul's first visit to the plaza, he disappeared for 8 1/2 minutes. Was shown going out the door, then left the camera range for that period of time.
(EVERY entrance/exit to the hotel had a camera, plus there were exterior cameras that showed the driveway and part of the plaza outside)

On at least two of his subsequent four plaza visits he is shown to be standing beside and talking with several of the paparazzi photographers.

In addition, on the cameras at the rear entrance from which Diana left on that final ride, Henri Paul is seen waving to paparazzi - who can also be seen right there on the Ritz CCTV tapes. (CCTV=Closed Circuit TV)

Henri Paul was found to have over 1700 British pounds of cash in his pocket at the time of his death. That would be over $2000 US dollars. (Kitty Kelly on Greta last night said the driver was found with "something like $100,000 cash in his pocket" . Per the Coroner's Inquest figure, Kitty misstated the amount)

Whether the crash was an accident or not, I think this driver was making money by tipping off the paparazzi.

I watched the CCTV film. (It is at the Coroner's website) The driver, Dodi, Diana and Trevor Rees-Jones are standing in a hallway for 7 minutes, awaiting the arrival of the Mercedes at the back door. The driver keeps popping his head out of the back door. The paparazzi are right there. He very blatently waves at them and then one of the photographers raises his camera.

On a side note: The CCTV shots of Dodi and Diana are taken from the back. They are side-by-side, with Dodi's body turned sideways with his body fully up against the side of her body, "nuzzling" her. He is holding her hand and then rubbing her lower back in a sensual manner for much of the time.

I am gladdened to see that at the end Diana had a man in her life who obviously found her to be extremely desireable. From watching this tape, it is easy to see that he was hot for her. And her demeanor and body stance indicate that she was enjoying herself. So, good for them!

With the type of reach the Royal Family has this is not impossible, imo. Yes, I understand it would take a great deal of planning and I also contend there are many variables to be dealt with however consider the types of 'persons' they have at their disposal on a day to day basis. There are specialized groups who plan much more intricate 'attacks' than this. It can be done and has in the past. Secret services of sorts have easily pulled off much more in our own country in front of WAY more people. We have black ops involved in things that would blow our minds. Why is it so hard to believe the Brits are any different? Or that they would go to such lengths to do so?
Yes, using Occam's Razor this doesn't work, but Occam's Razor can not be correct nor applied to things involving governments. We have NO idea of the true inner workings of such institutions. Not even in our own country. We are led to believe we do. Allowed to know bits and pieces, but come on, do you really think we know the truth? I know this might sound a bit :crazy: to some. Hell maybe most. But look at the history of our very own CIA and what has come to light recently regarding testing and experiments carried on in the past and recent past.

We'll never ever know the truth and I've resigned myself to that fact. But I will not accept it as a simple car accident. As for her being pg, no there wasn't any tests to prove it that were made public. Some close to her have stated she was and that both she and Dodi were thrilled. The Royals would never want this out anyway. It may bring questions. Was she on the pill? How can we be sure? Anyway, I have a friend who has twins to prove the pill is not perfect. This is the thing, we don't KNOW anything for sure. But the questions abound and Diana herself voiced her concern numerous times regarding her fears. The rantings of a paranoid woman? Or more. Remember the Royals are all about appearances. She did not fit.

Yes, it was so much easier when they could just say "Off with her head!"

I have always thought there could be something sinister behind Diana's death. I doubt it will ever be proved, but there are some fishy facts in the case.

Eve

RE: "Off with her head" Well, as time passed the Powers That Be became a little more sophisticated when wanting to rid themselves of a problem wife.

Here is the story of another Princess of Wales: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caroline_of_Brunswick

Do I think there are people/agencies out there who are capable of arranging "a convenient accident"? Oh, yes I do.

Do I think this was one of them? Don't know yet, but I intend to follow the story closely.

Looks to me like the driver, Henri Paul, was an active alcoholic who had been trying to clean up his act. A single man, never married, who loved flying airplanes. (He was reported to have been happy at having passed a medical exam required to keep his pilot's license some two or three days prior to the crash. With the meds he was taking, I can see why he was so happy to have passed the medical exam!)

Airplanes are expensive toys. Flying is an expensive hobby. His SALARY at the prestigious Ritz of Paris was abominably low - equal to somewhere around $35,000 - $40,000 per year US dollars. (The Royals also pay people abominably low wages) But he supposedly, per his friends and family, "made a lot of money on big tips".

I think he was a none-to-intelligent fellow who had fallen into favor with the "Big Boss" and was playing every monetary angle he could. Selling info to the paparazzi about what time Dodi and Diana were leaving the hotel and by which door they would leave is not too big a stretch. And for the equivalent of $2000 USD - and in a medication/alcohol haze/high - he may have thought he'd have himself a little "driving fun" that night.

This could have been a situation where someone was watching the overall scene for some time, with the instructions to "go for it when the time looks good".

I hope the Coroners Inquest requires the identified paparazzi members to testify. Thus far, we have no idea what any of them have had to say about what all transpired that evening.

No, they surely didn't learn anything.... and apparently they don't talk much either.

I find it to be astounding that it has taken 10 YEARS for the information to come out to the public that it was the limo driver himself who apparently betrayed his employer by tipping off certain papparazzi that Dodi and Diana would be leaving the Ritz by the rear door!

Link to story about this: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/10/04/ndiana404.xml

No other papparazzi in all these 10 years have EVER spoken to the press about any suspicion they might have had about Henri Paul's actions? Straange.....strange.

I think it the whole thing was a conspiracy, no one would have gotten out of the car alive. It seems like all experts agree that Diana (I don't know about Dodi) would have survived if she was wearing her seatbelt. Pretty bad conspiracy, unless someone would have sabotaged her belt.

I don't believe in that either. I always were a seatbelt, and would never be in a car that didn't have functioning seatbelts. I think if Diana was like that, she would have left the car. I mean really, she was the Princess of Wales. Not in a million years she would have to be in a car that she wasn't confortable of being in.

Drunk driver, no seat belts, this is a combination that kills millions of people all around the globe. Why on earth couldn't it kill her? Conspiracy is the most ridiculous thought.

But I do agree with AlwaysShocked that it is very much possible that the driver himself had made a deal with some paparazzi. This could have been his fate.

I think it the whole thing was a conspiracy, no one would have gotten out of the car alive. " SNIP

I agree with you right there. I doubt anyone was supposed to survive, but TRJ did. Now, what has happened to the man's memory? He has NONE of the accident? Isn't that odd that after all these years he still maintains that he has had no flashes of memory etc from the accident. Weird, to say the least.

Also, regarding Henri Paul's stashed cash which was found after his death, where do you believe that came from? From being a loyal driver? I don't believe amassing that type of cash from being a chauffer is possible. He was paid off. I'll have to dig, but I know I have documentation of his involvement with MI5 or MI6 as being an informant of sorts. Also, I know I have documentation somewhere on this hard drive (I'll dig later) regarding OUR country's own "agencies" not only recording Diana's conversations, but keeping her under close surveillance...there were reports of numerous British and US agents being seen AT the Ritz that night. WHY? Why would they be bugging her calls and tracking her? She knew of no secrets within either government, I'm sure. Yet there were spooks of both British and US employ about. Dodi's father has the correct trail and is following it. He'll never see any definitive proof because the only person remaining who was an eye witness to the goings on inside the car will NEVER speak. And the so called eye witnesses who have spoken stating it was the paps are full of crapola, imo.
There are many witnesses who have come forward stating the Henri Paul hadn't even drank enough to be intoxicated that evening. Read Dodi's father's site, he has a wonderful explanation of the 'proof' put forth by the investigation of Paul's BAC that night.

This was a beautifully executed face saving assassination put into action by the Royals.

I think it the whole thing was a conspiracy, no one would have gotten out of the car alive. " SNIP

I agree with you right there. I doubt anyone was supposed to survive, but TRJ did. Now, what has happened to the man's memory? He has NONE of the accident? Isn't that odd that after all these years he still maintains that he has had no flashes of memory etc from the accident. Weird, to say the least.

Also, regarding Henri Paul's stashed cash which was found after his death, where do you believe that came from? From being a loyal driver? I don't believe amassing that type of cash from being a chauffer is possible. He was paid off. I'll have to dig, but I know I have documentation of his involvement with MI5 or MI6 as being an informant of sorts. Also, I know I have documentation somewhere on this hard drive (I'll dig later) regarding OUR country's own "agencies" not only recording Diana's conversations, but keeping her under close surveillance...there were reports of numerous British and US agents being seen AT the Ritz that night. WHY? Why would they be bugging her calls and tracking her? She knew of no secrets within either government, I'm sure. Yet there were spooks of both British and US employ about. Dodi's father has the correct trail and is following it. He'll never see any definitive proof because the only person remaining who was an eye witness to the goings on inside the car will NEVER speak. And the so called eye witnesses who have spoken stating it was the paps are full of crapola, imo.
There are many witnesses who have come forward stating the Henri Paul hadn't even drank enough to be intoxicated that evening. Read Dodi's father's site, he has a wonderful explanation of the 'proof' put forth by the investigation of Paul's BAC that night.

This was a beautifully executed face saving assassination put into action by the Royals.

That isnt unusual for someone with a head injury, in a coma, etc to have that kind of amnesia. I know, my first husband was in a horrendous accident and when woke up, remembered NOTHING. People had to come by and tell him what happened!
Dont forget how LONG TRJ was in the Hospital, he was in pretty bad shape.

Well said. Diana was too much of an embarrassment. Her death was a little too convenient all around.

I'm not sold on this conspiracy yet. Another poster has mentioned that Diana could very well have survived that car crash. What would be the point of going through all of this without a guarrantee that she would die? If it was such a sophisticated operation, why not a bullet like other assassinations?

I'm not sold on it yet either. I can see it as an accident, but there are still too many unknowns to call it.

I've often wondered if Trevor Rees-Jones purposely doesn't remember because he knows it's in his best interests to keep his mouth shut.

As for shooting her, that would've been conclusive evidence of an assassination.

That isnt unusual for someone with a head injury, in a coma, etc to have that kind of amnesia. I know, my first husband was in a horrendous accident and when woke up, remembered NOTHING. People had to come by and tell him what happened!

Sorry, I didn't mean to say it isn't uncommon when in that type of accident to have amnesia. It came out wrong.

Here is my question: did he ever regain at the very least parts of the memory? Or never anything at all?
Because I'm thinking TRJ remembers something, he's just petrified to speak.

Trying to stage a car accident is an absolutely ridiculous way of trying to kill someone. Seat belts save lives. If there was some royal plot to do Diana in, a plane crash would have been the absolute method.

I agree that If you want to get rid of someone, a plane crash would be much more definite than this type of a car crash. There was no "assurance" that anyone would die in the car crash.

Pocono sleuth, you are correctly remembering published accounts of various rumors that were recounted after driver Henri Paul's death - that he was connected with British Intelligence, French Intelligence, etc. None of these rumors has ever been PROVED. One of the purposes of the current Inquest is to examine each of the rumors and to attempt to prove or disprove it.

Whether this will happen remains to be seen. So far, at least, there has been public disclosure of many heretofore unseen items including photos, closed circuit TV footage from the Ritz, and film footage of the crowd at the front of the Ritz taken by some Austrailian tourists.

So far, it appears this Coroner is going to make all of the evidence public.

I am hoping to hear testimoney and cross examination from the paparazzi members shown in the tourist film and on the CCTV coverage. Also, Henri Paul's family says he was not a drunk. The meds found in his system belie that statement.

So, who prescribed the meds to him? On what basis werre they prescribed?

Interesting Article: HENRI PAUL'S PARENTS FIGHT BACK

Here's the Link: http://alcoholism.about.com/cs/diana/a/aa020803a.htm

Here's a snip:

Ask For Blood Samples from Princess Diana Investigation

"The parents of Henri Paul, the driver blamed for the car crash that killed Princess Diana almost five years ago, launched a legal campaign last week in an attempt to clear their son's name."

"Within hours of the announcement by Jean and Gisele Paul, Mohammed Al Fayed, whose son Dodi was also killed in the wreck along with Paul, instructed his lawyers to launch "a parallel legal action on the same issue."

"The legal moves by the Pauls and Al Fayed are aimed at forcing French authorities to turn over blood samples taken during the autopsy of Henri Paul for independent analysis and DNA testing. The Pauls believe the blood samples used to prove their son was drunk on the night of the infamous crash, were mixed up in a busy Paris morgue and do not belong to their son."

"We want to know the truth."

"We're certain that our son wasn't drunk," Paul's mother, Gisele Paul, told BBC radio. "We don't accept it. ... They say parents can be biased, but everyone he knew would say the same."

"Gisele Paul said 30 autopsies were done at a Paris morgue on the day Paul's body was taken there. "You can imagine how they could have been mixed up. You can see how there could have been a mistake," she told the BBC."

"They said his liver was in perfect condition and we would have known, we would have seen, if he had been drinking." she said. "On the 28th of August he passed his medical exam for his pilot's licence. Everything was fine. Three days later he was labelled alcoholic."

"Al Fayed has always contested the French court's findings, which exonerated photographers who were pursuing the princess's car August 31, 1997. He told reporters he had been refused permission for his own scientists to test the samples in the past and remained convinced that the blood sample was switched."

"The Pauls insist that the blood samples showing their son's BAC level at .175 were not from his blood, because the high level of carbon monoxide found in the tested blood would have made him incapable of walking, much less driving a car."

I assume one of the reason Henri was drinking was that he "expected" to be off for the night, and he was not on call. Saturday night in Paris and a person would go out. What is he going to say: Sorry can't drive you, I have had too much to drink. Not a chance. I guess like other people who have had drinks before they have driven, they "thought" they are O.K. to drive, but in the end, they were not.

The Royal Family may not have been fond of Diana, but they would not "murder" the mother of the future king and leave two boys without their mother as they grow up. Remember Diana was "not a member of the Royal Family. The two boys are.[/quote]

Now consider the mother of the future king carrying a muslim man's child. What transpired during the over extended trip to the hospital is very telling imo. The ambulance pulled over for nearly 20 mins to "stabilize' her. Could an abortion have been performed or at the very least started? I think so. I think many give the Royal Family too much credit for being just that ... a family or caring and loving individuals. They have proven in the past how heartless they can be. They will do tons to cover a possible embarassment. To them appearances and stature are everything. If Diana was pg with Dodi's child. That would be a massive smack in the face to the Queen. Massive!
------------
Not to mention the future King of England having a Muslim stepfather and a Muslim half sibling.Yet the Royal Family can except a daughter in law who slept with the Prince while both married to another person.Many people in England are not fond of the Royals,except William,Harry. and the late Queen Mum..
IMO

With reference to my last post, how could Paul's liver have been in 'perfect condition' IF he was an alcoholic? Did anyone else catch this in this article?

The more I read up on some of the issues with this Inquest, the more questions I have.

With reference to my last post, how could Paul's liver have been in 'perfect condition' IF he was an alcoholic? Did anyone else catch this in this article?

The more I read up on some of the issues with this Inquest, the more questions I have.

Thanks for the info on the lawsuit. I saw this one coming and give his family and MAF kudos for bringing it.
As for the liver, my father was an alcoholic until 3/11/07 (you can read my blog for the exacts of the date) and his liver is not perfect. But everyone is different and metabolizes alcohol differently. My guess would be no, his liver could not have been in pristine condition if he was indeed a heavy drinker, however my MD is nowhere to be seen.

I really don't think Trevor knows anymore then he is telling. I was also in a really bad accident involving a train and I remember absolutely nothing about the accident. I can tell you what happened before the accident and what happened about an hour later but as for the accident itself I remember nothing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hustling01
Back