The death of Princess Diana

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Didn't they already post those photos right after she died?

I know that as I was researching her death to make a personal opinion on "the conspiracy theory", I saw those photos online. They were grainy and didn't even look like her for sure. Maybe they just haven't been published before?? Online is different than having them printed on paper.

michelle said:
Didn't they already post those photos right after she died?

If they did I sure don't recall. But again I wouldn't want to see them. So maybe I overlooked them.

in this country we have published the morgue photos of JFK and John Lennon to name two that come immediately to mind, so why should this be any different? i realize it is not a morgue photo, thank God, but all i am saying is that the bar has been set already and why should Diana be any different?

Poor Princess Diana.

I'v heard all about her last words etc, I don't need to see the pics.

The truth will one day come out and we will see the Royal family for what they are.

I will never believe she wasn't murdered.

narlacat said:
Poor Princess Diana.

The truth will one day come out and we will see the Royal family for what they are.

Me neither, narlacat.

izzyB said:
in this country we have published the morgue photos of JFK and John Lennon to name two that come immediately to mind, so why should this be any different? i realize it is not a morgue photo, thank God, but all i am saying is that the bar has been set already and why should Diana be any different?
Well, that's in your country Izzy, why should that be an example for other countries to follow?

Things are different in the UK, it is not America.

Masissy said:
:truce: I am curious and would like to see them.......

I imagine a google search may turn them up for you.

I think it is sad that respect for the dead seems to be thrown out the window if there's any whiff of fame or conspiracy. I have to agree that the press should allow Diana to rest in peace. Publishing photos of her in the name of greed is just sick and wrong.

I hate that people expect that sort of thing. All people deserve privacy and dignity in their final hours regardless of their level of fame.

narlacat said:
Poor Princess Diana.

You and I will get along just fine Narla!!! :blowkiss:

Gmommy said:
I think it is sad that respect for the dead seems to be thrown out the window if there's any whiff of fame or conspiracy. I have to agree that the press should allow Diana to rest in peace. Publishing photos of her in the name of greed is just sick and wrong.

I hate that people expect that sort of thing. All people deserve privacy and dignity in their final hours regardless of their level of fame.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I am curious as to what supports the murder theory? Why do you all believe she was murdered?

I think out of respect for her sons those photos should not have been printed. (re-printed)

i saw the photos online a year or so ago on a really yukky site. they not as bad as kurt cobain photos or some of the others. (and yes, i ask myself why i am so fascinated with crime and tragedy)

i believe diana was murdered as well, by the same type of people that published this photo. same as running someone off a road, just happened to be running her into a wall. still murder. driver was allegedly drinking, as well, which didnt help.

narlacat said:
Poor Princess Diana.

I ABSOLUTELY believe Diana was murdered.

I have a SIL who is French. She says the French people (where the accident occured) know this was murder, not an accident. FWIW

The above is only MY opinion and I AM entitled to have one!!

:dance:

I posted this opinion of mine on another thread:

I believe Dianas death was no accident. She was a beautiful 19 year old, naive, young woman who was 'chosen' to serve a purpose of producing heirs to the throne, once she had served that purpose, she was cast aside by not only her husband, but by every other member of the Royal Family.

With what Diana had to endure from Charles and the rest of the Royal family, it was no wonder she became bulimic, self harmed, and even threw herself downstairs whilst pregnant, I'm not even sure many women could survive the ordeal she had to suffer from the Royal family during and after her marriage, and come out at the other end as strong as Diana did.

At the end of the day, Diana did have her faults as we all do, but her biggest fault in the Royal family's eyes, was that she "refused to accept her husbands mistress" as many other royal wives have had to for hundreds of years. Because Diana refused to accept her husbands mistress, she was seen as trouble with a capital "T"!

Diana refused to 'Go Quietly' as she says in her interview with Martin Bashir in 1995, and it was THAT statement in itself that the Royal Family could not cope with and could not control. Anybody who knows the history of the Royal family will know that "do as I say and not as I do" is an unwritten line in their marriage vows!

So what if Diana was involved with a Muslim and may have even had his baby one day. People say it would have brought shame on the Royal family, but if those people were to take the time to delve into the history of this family, they will find that Diana falling in love with a Muslim was NOTHING compared to what they have "brushed under the carpet" over the years!

After her divorce, Diana picked herself up, held her head high and vowed that the Royals would never knock her back down again........... but sadly, I believe they did, for one final time!

Amraann said:
I am curious as to what supports the murder theory? Why do you all believe she was murdered?

What lizziedripping said above now!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back