The disposession of Latoya Ammons Nurse, DCS case manager said they saw boy walk up..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bo ran up a wall quite easily. Granted it's not backwards but he's a big, heavy man and lighter children can actually support their body weight in these kind of gravity defying positions for much longer than adults.

Context means a lot. Bo gets a cheer because he had a ball in his hand and was on a playing field. If he did that in a hospital I'm sure people would be shocked.

ETA: Last time I linked this possession subject in another thread I had nothing but trouble with my links after. So I am hoping this one will work this time.

http://youtu.be/Lk3l_L-VJ3w

Bo ran up a wall quite easily. Granted it's not backwards but he's a big, heavy man and lighter children can actually support their body weight in these kind of gravity defying positions for much longer than adults.

Context means a lot. Bo gets a cheer because he had a ball in his hand and was on a playing field. If he did that in a hospital I'm sure people would be shocked.

ETA: Last time I linked this possession subject in another thread I had nothing but trouble with my links after. So I am hoping this one will work this time.

http://youtu.be/Lk3l_L-VJ3w

I think it's telling that he never let go of his grandmas hand. I think that we all view, in our minds, a kid walking slowly backwards up the wall. I'm guessing the description of actual witness' would put it as being faster and more like a gymnastic trick. JMO

Watching TMZ Live and ZaK Begens from Ghost Adventures? Bought the house where all this transpired. Zak thinks it is the Mecca of paranormal activity and wants to investigate the activity further. Harvey and Charles of TMZ are laughing in disbelief. Zak stated he did not have any pictures yet, but has read the witness statements and wanted this house....

Watching TMZ Live and ZaK Begens from Ghost Adventures? Bought the house where all this transpired. Zak thinks it is the Mecca of paranormal activity and wants to investigate the activity further. Harvey and Charles of TMZ are laughing in disbelief. Zak stated he did not have any pictures yet, but has read the witness statements and wanted this house....

It have to giggle at this...

Though I do enjoy watching Ghost Adventures...

Can't wait to see the GA boys perform a "lock down" in that house in the near future! :skip:

Seems Zach is a very enthusiastic ghost hunter... No?

:D

Zak is an interesting cat indeed.

Do I believe that possession can happen? Absolutely.

Is it always the "leftenants" of the demon world? No...we just don't always notice the rank and file demons. I also believe that it's possible that to possess a human, it takes a demon with, well, skill...

Is this family possessed? I dunno.

Will the Lord's Prayer work? Not without the faith that it discusses...

There are such things as ghosts, possession, demons, angels, and, as Shakespeare said,...
"(T)here are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

I can't and don't dismiss these things out of hand...but of course, that's just me.

Best-
Herding Cats

I was going to start another thread for this case then decided it fits well here.

A family living in Wales say they've been haunted by floating limbs, with disembodied legs and arms coming around doorways. It being low/controlled rent housing, they couldn't really afford to move.

So they swapped homes with a cousin, Kirsty. Simple.

Kirsty's cool about living in a haunted house: "It's probably after them, not us," she says. Floating limbs aren't bothering her - apparently the ghost is sticking to watching late-night TV now.

Some photos at the link but I can't work out what they're supposed to be showing.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/family-swap-haunted-house-after-6665912

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back