The disposession of Latoya Ammons Nurse, DCS case manager said they saw boy walk up..

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It seems to me that living in a haunted house has a lot in common with living with kids. There are wet footprints, greasy stains, misplaced stuff and strange noises all the time and sometimes it drives you up the wall.

:laughcry:

I have seen a pic of a ghoul captured outside the Rockwood Museum. I have seen shadows of soldiers from the Revolutionary War in my BFF's home. There are evil spirits that typically possess children. A medicine woman cured my son when he was two in a shanty town in St. Lucia by laying of hands.

As a pragmatist and medically entrenched professional, I would not normally have believed any of this. It would be interesting to read the whole 800 pages.

As a homicide survivor, I have a harder time letting go of the thought of the presence of my brother wherever I am. This may be a joke for a lot of you. For me it is not.
No one is saying your experience is not real. I do think there is such a thing as ghosts, but I think this woman is delusional based on her religious beliefs.

I have seen a pic of a ghoul captured outside the Rockwood Museum. I have seen shadows of soldiers from the Revolutionary War in my BFF's home. There are evil spirits that typically possess children. A medicine woman cured my son when he was two in a shanty town in St. Lucia by laying of hands.

As a pragmatist and medically entrenched professional, I would not normally have believed any of this. It would be interesting to read the whole 800 pages.

As a homicide survivor, I have a harder time letting go of the thought of the presence of my brother wherever I am. This may be a joke for a lot of you. For me it is not.

I was raised LDS/Mormon and my father taught me how to recognize a good spirit from a bad spirit, through a handshake. I had no idea that some religions believe that some evil spirits possess children as young as two, as your son was when he was cured. I know that the Mormon church elders claim to cast out evil spirits by the laying on of hands. In the Mormon religion, the age of accountability is eight years old. The adversary (Satan) cannot possess them before the age of eight.

I don't believe in the Mormon religion, but I am still interested in what others believe. Link to LDS about the handshake thing. https://www.lds.org/scriptures/dc-testament/dc/129?lang=eng

I don't mean to belittle anyone's personal paranormal experiences. I have had one very spooky encounter myself which felt like a brush with an evil spirit and left me shaky and scared. There is no concrete evidence that anyone else could have observed so it's possible and even probable that it was just my own mind playing tricks on me but it felt very real at the time.

But any time that anyone says things like, "I know it for a fact because a fortuneteller in San Francisco told me so", that is a joke.

If people want to be credible in telling an incredible story, they should demonstrate some capacity for critical thinking. If you believe that a clairvoyant saying something constitutes proof of a fact you'll believe anything.

I don't know if this thread has the article that I read, but I read that the grandmother stated that she saw the boy walk up the wall and told the workers who wrote it down. I think the nurse and cps worker saw the boy head butting, speaking in tongues, and other stuff. I don't believe all of the things reported in the article happened , but that the mom got reported to cps because the kids were having behavior issues and poor school attendance along with telling teachers that their family said they were possessed.

No self respecting possessee allows themselves to be tortured by just any old random spirits, it's better to tackle the head honchos. It sounds better in a headline and they can teach your kids neat stunts when they're not busy messing up the house.

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/7712-mother-details-haunted-house-horrors

Of course if someone invents a hoax and manages to fool police officers and social workers and doctors, they're going to confess to a reporter if you just ask them in an interview. :waitasec:

What did I miss? I remember the mother had some kidney problems which might or might not have been near-fatal (and caused by demons) but was there anything else in the story that suggested anyone nearly lost their lives? did any of the kids require hospitalization for near-fatal injuries? It seems they always landed safely and at one point they were examined and no injuries suggestive of abuse were found. When they had demonic seizures did the family ever have to call 911 or did they just exorcise and pray?

For the forensic linguists amongst us - note Ms Ammons says -

Why would someone invent that (pp) -

"Someone"?????? That someone is You, my dear.

Well... I would love to get paid for exorcising.... jogging, weight training, dance-orcising... And a little yoga...

:giggle:

:floorlaugh: The kid is climbing up walls, running on the ceiling. What is a priest going to do? It sounds like he's exorcising plenty!

:floorlaugh: The kid is climbing up walls, running on the ceiling. What is a priest going to do? It sounds like he's exorcising plenty!

And the demons are getting a lot of exorcise, too!

They are exorcising their prerogative to bug the bejeezus out of that family!

:mummy:

I live in a house where a murder occurred. I have been somewhat disappointed that I have not experienced a haunting or any demonic activity. Maybe, I should make up some scheisse, take it to the media and make $$$.

http://law.justia.com/cases/texas/twelfth-court-of-appeals/2004/7032.html

If you do decide to become possessed, here are a few simple rules for your demons to follow. Make sure your ghosts have watched Poltergeist or The Exorcist so they can behave like proper demons. Levitating and walking up a wall is a must, so always wear sneakers. Also, when they are in haunting mode, they must speak in low "dead" sounding voices, and say frightening things such as "hey". They should only converse with children in closets. Demons can make great babysitters!

If you do decide to become possessed, here are a few simple rules for your demons to follow. Make sure your ghosts have watched Poltergeist or The Exorcist so they can behave like proper demons. Levitating and walking up a wall is a must, so always wear sneakers. Also, when they are in haunting mode, they must speak in low "dead" sounding voices, and say frightening things such as "hey". They should only converse with children. Demons make great babysitters!

:silly:

frightening words such as "hey"... :floorlaugh:

demons make great babysitters.... :floorlaugh:

the only problem is... Demons have no sense of humor...:no:

and they always leave the toilet seat up..:no:

:silly:

frightening words such as "hey"... :floorlaugh:

demons make great babysitters.... :floorlaugh:

the only problem is... Demons have no sense of humor...:no:

and they always leave the toilet seat up..:no:

:lol: I think my ex husband is a demon....

I live in a house where a murder occurred. I have been somewhat disappointed that I have not experienced a haunting or any demonic activity. Maybe, I should make up some scheisse, take it to the media and make $$$.

http://law.justia.com/cases/texas/twelfth-court-of-appeals/2004/7032.html

I just watched a TV show where a family bought a haunted house in Monitcello...

the Allen House...

they decided to make some $$ by giving haunted house tours through their home around Halloween...

neighbors in the hundreds (number...not age :D) came to the tour... They had never been in the house... And were dying to go through it!

:dracula:

I've been called a demon. :dervish:

In bed!! :loveyou:

It seems to me that living in a haunted house has a lot in common with living with kids. There are wet footprints, greasy stains, misplaced stuff and strange noises all the time and sometimes it drives you up the wall.

:floorlaugh:

we have 4 kitties and a puppy...

we always hear thumps and bumps in our house at all hours...

I tell my DH and DH that if we have any ghosts in our house... We would never know it... The ghosts would be very frustrated since we would not recognize their noises and knocking things around...

:ghost:

I just watched a TV show where a family bought a haunted house in Monitcello...

the Allen House...

they decided to make some $$ by giving haunted house tours through their home around Halloween...

neighbors in the hundreds (number...not age :D) came to the tour... They had never been in the house... And were dying to go through it!

:dracula:

:floorlaugh: I'm rolling because you clarified the visiting neighbors weren't all hundreds of years old! And they were dying to go through it!

:floorlaugh: I'm rolling because you clarified the visiting neighbors weren't all hundreds of years old! And they were dying to go through it!

I almost said "poor choice of words" for the dying part...

but... Then I thought it was kinda appropriate!

:D

For the forensic linguists amongst us - note Ms Ammons says -

Why would someone invent that (pp) -

"Someone"?????? That someone is You, my dear.

'I know it was infested with demons. I know that for a fact,' she said. 'I spoke to a good friend of mine, he was clairvoyant. He's in New York. He explained to me what was going on in the house.'

The little kitchen forensic linguist residing inside me notes that it's interesting that her argument is an appeal to authority. (Well, a random clairvoyant in NY is not any kind of an authority to me but seems to be for her. Because they are clairvoyants they would know, wouldn't they?)

Anyway, it's interesting because of what she doesn't say. She doesn't say that she knows it for a fact because her own experience makes it certain, because she saw them and experienced firsthand the horrors of being possessed by them and witnessed them torturing her kids and saw all manner of physically impossible events that could only have been caused by demons.

Nope. She knows it for a fact because some guy or gal in New York told her so (never having set foot in the house?).

IDK. If you lived in a real life actual portal to hell, would you really need to ask the experts whether there are demons or not, or would you just know? How can there be uncertainty if the demons put in any effort into possessing your family?

The little kitchen forensic linguist residing inside me notes that it's interesting that her argument is an appeal to authority. (Well, a random clairvoyant in NY is not any kind of an authority to me but seems to be for her. Because they are clairvoyants they would know, wouldn't they?)

Anyway, it's interesting because of what she doesn't say. She doesn't say that she knows it for a fact because her own experience makes it certain, because she saw them and experienced firsthand the horrors of being possessed by them and witnessed them torturing her kids and saw all manner of physically impossible events that could only have been caused by demons.

Nope. She knows it for a fact because some guy or gal in New York told her so (never having set foot in the house?).

IDK. If you lived in a real life actual portal to hell, would you really need to ask the experts whether there are demons or not, or would you just know? How can there be uncertainty if the demons put in any effort into possessing your family?

"If you lived in a real life portal to hell, would you really need to ask the experts whether there are demons or not, or would you just know it?"

Yes... Me thinks that living in a portal to hell would be pretty obvious ...

Hardly needing experts to validate it...

:mummy: :ghost: :dracula::devil:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly
Back