The disposession of Latoya Ammons Nurse, DCS case manager said they saw boy walk up..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So they stood at the door outside the room? The door was closed and they couldn't see inside the room? Are they absolutely certain that there was no other way to enter the room? No windows that could be opened from the inside, no doors hidden behind furniture, no access to the basement under a carpet?

I would love to have seen some lab tests of the oil and see if the demons spread around foodstuffs they steal from the kitchens in the houses they haunt.

JMO (and I fully confess that I am extremely sceptical of stories like this as a rule), it is not out of the question that doctors and nurses and social workers etc might be superstitious and/or fall for a mass hysteria type of thing if it's sold right. There is lot of evidence that eyewitnesses are unreliable so just someone saying they saw something doesn't mean that they saw what they thought they saw.

These demons seem so feeble imo... There is a portal to hell in the house and high ranking lieutenant demons rule the place so is there horror, hellfire and destruction? No, the demons like to play with food, throw some minor knicknacks around, instigate some neat acrobatic maneuvers, play with the light switch and give people headaches but they don't break anything too expensive, they don't bother granny and no one else is seriously hurt either. Then they go away when someone speaks Latin and puts salt on the door. :waitasec:

The real demons are ashamed of these wannabes.

Because they were such high-ranking lieutenant class demons?

If they come from the fiery abyss of hell I don't know why the priest thought that salt would seal the portal and scare them away... Salt? SALT? Demons from hell are afraid of salt? Really?

I know it's bad for your blood pressure but if you're an immortal evil spirit, why would you care?

Few elements have had a longer importance in human cultures as regular table salt, both mined stone salt and sea salt has been the prime tool for preserving foods and adding flavor even long before recorded history. Salt also played an important role in many religions and faiths, it was considered one of the prime elements in the European medieval alchemy and therefore essential for the making of the philosophers stone. In Christianity salt is also a religious symbol. Salt is a symbol of the sanctity of Jesus, as a preserving value of his sanctity and, protection it is used to make holy water in the Roman Catholic Church.

You can protect yourself from demons by standing in a circle of salt.

So they stood at the door outside the room? The door was closed and they couldn't see inside the room? Are they absolutely certain that there was no other way to enter the room? No windows that could be opened from the inside, no doors hidden behind furniture, no access to the basement under a carpet?

I would love to have seen some lab tests of the oil and see if the demons spread around foodstuffs they steal from the kitchens in the houses they haunt.

JMO (and I fully confess that I am extremely sceptical of stories like this as a rule), it is not out of the question that doctors and nurses and social workers etc might be superstitious and/or fall for a mass hysteria type of thing if it's sold right. There is lot of evidence that eyewitnesses are unreliable so just someone saying they saw something doesn't mean that they saw what they thought they saw.

It's pretty hard to believe DCS case workers, hospital psych doctor, medical staff at the hospital, family doctor, staff at the doctor's office, a Catholic priest, and loads of police officers are all suffering from mass hysteria.

Particularly given the examples cited.

You either see someone walking up walls and on ceilings, or you don't.

You either see substances appearing out of nowhere, and re-appearing, or you don't.

These demons seem so feeble imo... There is a portal to hell in the house and high ranking lieutenant demons rule the place so is there horror, hellfire and destruction? No, the demons like to play with food, throw some minor knicknacks around, instigate some neat acrobatic maneuvers, play with the light switch and give people headaches but they don't break anything too expensive, they don't bother granny and no one else is seriously hurt either. Then they go away when someone speaks Latin and puts salt on the door. :waitasec:

Granny reminds me of the old clairvoyant in Poltergeist. :floorlaugh:

I'm not sold on all of the ritualistic stuff. I don't necessarily believe in all of that, but won't say I disbelieve either, since I don't know enough. On the one hand, I find it hard to believe it makes any difference what language the priest speaks. I'm highly skeptical and outright doubtful that speaking anything in Latin would have any difference over speaking in English, or Russian, or Hindi, or any other language. On the other hand, the priest said the woman acted differently depending on what he said in Latin, a language she doesn't understand, but there are several explanations for that. One, she could have been going off his demeanor or things like voice inflection. Two, Latin is as good a language as any, so probably had same effect as English and the Catholic priest just has a bias to believe Latin worked and English didn't.

The shrines and olive oil and all of that other nonsense sounds like superstitious bunk.

Salt?...I'm skeptical, but I don't know.

-----

I can tell you from first hand experience things that do work ... first and foremost prayer. Reciting the Lord's prayer, and repeating if necessary, will ward off supernatural attacks. There are different strengths to these attacks, some are not as strong as others and this will be quite effective. I can also tell you that some attacks are stronger than others. It's possible I've never experienced anything like this case, but in one instance I was trying in vain to recite the Lord's prayer, the words would not come, such was the pressure being inflicted upon me and even when I did finish the attack did not cease. I had to repeat and though it felt like my head would explode, finally all was well.

Religious artifacts can also be helpful, but they need to be meaningful or blessed. The power of religious objects comes when they have meaning ... they must be a representation of great faith, and not simply an object. No random object, even if it imitates religion, will be of any help. Whether it be blessed or something personal to you, it must be a physical manifestation of one's faith, because that's what ultimately will help a person in distress ... the faithful will stand strong and not be shaken.

It's pretty hard to believe DCS case workers, hospital psych doctor, medical staff at the hospital, family doctor, staff at the doctor's office, a Catholic priest, and loads of police officers are all suffering from mass hysteria.

Particularly given the examples cited.

You either see someone walking up walls and on ceilings, or you don't.

You either see substances appearing out of nowhere, and re-appearing, or you don't.

JMO, just because you're a professional doesn't mean that you're immune to hoaxes, illusions and superstitions. Some have such a religious belief system that they are already convinced of the existence of demons and the spirit world so they may not be looking for counter-evidence particularly hard. Social pressures are well known to influence people as well. There are psychological experiments in which a group of people are in a room and then X happens and then afterwards someone who was part of the group talks about Y happening. Later, when they're all questioned a number of people will tell you that they saw Y happening although it didn't, and they're quite convinced that they saw Y because of the suggestion.

Even if you are not that convinced that you saw Y and think that you really saw X it might be difficult because of social pressures to disagree. Let's say that your boss is convinced that you saw an example of a demonic possession - it might be hard for you to write a report that implies that you think your boss is nuts.

Did you listen to the "demonic rasp" tape? If those police officers thought that it was scary they were most definitely suffering from something.

Many of these things are just a matter of perception, and the article is full of examples of these professionals being inclined to interpret things through a certain kind of glass. A camera battery runs out, the lights flicker, a car has to taken to the garage, you get a minor injury. It happens a lot and in fact all four things have happened to me this month but it didn't occur to me to blame demons for it.

The fact that one the professionals even thought to mention minor injuries that happened outside the haunted house and not in the presence of the possessed family and thought that the incidents were somehow connected to the case shows imo that she was inclined to interpret things through a demonic possession filter.

Granny reminds me of the old clairvoyant in Poltergeist. :floorlaugh:

I'm not sold on all of the ritualistic stuff. I don't necessarily believe in all of that, but won't say I disbelieve either, since I don't know enough. On the one hand, I find it hard to believe it makes any difference what language the priest speaks. I'm highly skeptical and outright doubtful that speaking anything in Latin would have any difference over speaking in English, or Russian, or Hindi, or any other language. On the other hand, the priest said the woman acted differently depending on what he said in Latin, a language she doesn't understand, but there are several explanations for that. One, she could have been going off his demeanor or things like voice inflection. Two, Latin is as good a language as any, so probably had same effect as English and the Catholic priest just has a bias to believe Latin worked and English didn't.

The shrines and olive oil and all of that other nonsense sounds like superstitious bunk.

Salt?...I'm skeptical, but I don't know.

-----

I can tell you from first hand experience things that do work ... first and foremost prayer. Reciting the Lord's prayer, and repeating if necessary, will ward off supernatural attacks. There are different strengths to these attacks, some are not as strong as others and this will be quite effective. I can also tell you that some attacks are stronger than others. It's possible I've never experienced anything like this case, but in one instance I was trying in vain to recite the Lord's prayer, the words would not come, such was the pressure being inflicted upon me and even when I did finish the attack did not cease. I had to repeat and though it felt like my head would explode, finally all was well.

Religious artifacts can also be helpful, but they need to be meaningful or blessed. The power of religious objects comes when they have meaning ... they must be a representation of great faith, and not simply an object. No random object, even if it imitates religion, will be of any help. Whether it be blessed or something personal to you, it must be a physical manifestation of one's faith, because that's what ultimately will help a person in distress ... the faithful will stand strong and not be shaken.

BBM

I'd speak in pig Latin just to mess with the demon's heads. :giggle:

JMO, just because you're a professional doesn't mean that you're immune to hoaxes, illusions and superstitions. Some have such a religious belief system that they are already convinced of the existence of demons and the spirit world so they may not be looking for counter-evidence particularly hard. Social pressures are well known to influence people as well. There are psychological experiments in which a group of people are in a room and then X happens and then afterwards someone who was part of the group talks about Y happening. Later, when they're all questioned a number of people will tell you that they saw Y happening although it didn't, and they're quite convinced that they saw Y because of the suggestion.

I agree. I said 99% of the time I don't believe any of this nonsense. If there were 1 or 2 independent witnesses, I could buy into the possibility that they were just making inferences clouded by their background. However, in this case it seems there are so many people who saw something that either happened or didn't happen. It's not like claims of fainting or illness which could be a result of mass hysteria. Either they saw a child walking on the ceiling or they didn't. Either oozes re-appeared with no possible explanation, or they didn't.

Even if you are not that convinced that you saw Y and think that you really saw X it might be difficult because of social pressures to disagree. Let's say that your boss is convinced that you saw an example of a demonic possession - it might be hard for you to write a report that implies that you think your boss is nuts.

These people were all out to prove the mother was crazy and abusing her children. Their bias was actually in the other direction.

Did you listen to the "demonic rasp" tape? If those police officers thought that it was scary they were most definitely suffering from something.

No, I have no interest to listen to it. Most likely it's something that can be rationally explained, and if it's not ... well I have no need to listen.

As far as the officers being scared ... they listened to the tape after they visited the house. They were scared from what happened while they were in the house. Naturally, at some future date when they listened to the tape they might have been more freaked out and possibly even been looking for more supernatural phenomenon than they truly witnessed.

Many of these things are just a matter of perception, and the article is full of examples of these professionals being inclined to interpret things through a certain kind of glass. A camera battery runs out, the lights flicker, a car has to taken to the garage, you get a minor injury. It happens a lot and in fact all four things have happened to me this month but it didn't occur to me to blame demons for it.

Yes, I agree to an extent. If a person gets freaked out, their guard will be up. If a person gets mugged or raped, every stranger in the night will probably scare the hell out of them, right? Even if they run away from perfectly normal, nice people, that doesn't negate the fact they were attacked before. Similarly in this case, if supernatural phenomenon did occur, it's natural to assume the people involved would be on the lookout for further confirmation of the things they saw. Perhaps they saw 10 things that were truly out of this world but by the end of the story they are reporting 150 things ... their exaggerations don't mean the original 10 things didn't happen.

Some of the things sound dumb ... like the flickering lights, but other events cited cannot just be explained away.

The fact that one the professionals even thought to mention minor injuries that happened outside the haunted house and not in the presence of the possessed family and thought that the incidents were somehow connected to the case shows imo that she was inclined to interpret things through a demonic possession filter.

Same explanation as above.

I agree. I said 99% of the time I don't believe any of this nonsense. If there were 1 or 2 independent witnesses, I could by into the possibility that they were just making inferences clouded by their background. However, in this case it seems there are so many people who saw something that either happened or didn't happen. It's not like claims of fainting or illness which could be a result of mass hysteria. Either they saw a child walking on the ceiling or they didn't. Either oozes re-appeared with no possible explanation, or they didn't.

JMO but my bet is they didn't. There are so many people in this story who saw nothing in particular and then thought it was evidence of demonic possession the rest of them probably saw something that can be naturally explained too.

Some are just plain nonsensical and are not content to say that this was weird but actively make things up to fit their theory that there are demons in the house. Take the priest.

One of the police officers dug a 4-foot by 3-foot hole beneath the stairs, unearthing a pink press-on fingernail, a white pair of panties, a political shirt pin, a lid for a small cooking pan, socks with the bottoms cut off below the ankles, candy wrappers and a heavy metal object that looked like a weight for a drapery cord, police records state.

So there was some candy wrappers and other garbage found in the hole in the basement. But did the priest say that there was only some garbage found in the basement? No, his theory was that a boy may have died in the thirties swinging from a drapery cord and his death caused the mother to turn to the occult and her husband buried the items connected to the boy's death while eating candy bars. And this somehow caused a portal to hell to appear below the basement stairs.

Yeah, totally a reliable witness... not.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1005721-report-to-bishop.html

These people were all out to prove the mother was crazy and abusing her children. Their bias was actually in the other direction.

The bias can change if you're spooked by scary stories and see the kids making scary faces at you.

No, I have no interest to listen to it. Most likely it's something that can be rationally explained, and if it's not ... well I have no need to listen.

So far I have experienced no ill effects from listening to it, and the Daily Mail site that posted it seems to be up and running.

As far as the officers being scared ... they listened to the tape after they visited the house. They were scared from what happened while they were in the house. Naturally, at some future date when they listened to the tape they might have been more freaked out and possibly even been looking for more supernatural phenomenon than they truly witnessed.

Which is why I think they are unreliable witnesses.

Yes, I agree to an extent. If a person gets freaked out, their guard will be up. If a person gets mugged or raped, every stranger in the night will probably scare the hell out of them, right? Even if they run away from perfectly normal, nice people, that doesn't negate the fact they were attacked before. Similarly in this case, if supernatural phenomenon did occur, it's natural to assume the people involved would be on the lookout for further confirmation of the things they saw. Perhaps they saw 10 things that were truly out of this world but by the end of the story they are reporting 150 things ... their exaggerations don't mean the original 10 things didn't happen.

Yeah, I suppose not. But if some of the things they report are clearly exaggerated because of superstition it makes it very hard to trust their story about any of the rest of it. It's clear that they were spooked by something but whether or not it was supernatural in origin is questionable imo if they seem inclined to give a supernatural explanation to ordinary things.

Some of the things sound dumb ... like the flickering lights, but other events cited cannot just be explained away.

Same explanation as above.

We may not know the explanation but it doesn't mean that there cannot be one.

JMO but my bet is they didn't. There are so many people in this story who saw nothing in particular and then thought it was evidence of demonic possession the rest of them probably saw something that can be naturally explained too.

You seem to be latching onto the "flickering lights", "spooky noises", and "shadowy apparitions" accounts. You seem to give those more credence than the "boy walking on the ceiling", "boy being thrown against the wall by invisible force", "oil and other substances mysteriously appearing and re-appearing" details.

So a victim gets attacked by a mugger or raped. There's a rape kit that shows sexual attack, there are credible eyewitnesses, etc. But then the victim is so freaked out that they start calling the police for help every night because they heard some noises outside their window. All of a sudden that makes the original incident irrelevant, and the story becomes about the spooky noises heard outside the window?

Some are just plain nonsensical and are not content to say that this was weird but actively make things up to fit their theory that there are demons in the house. Take the priest.

So there was some candy wrappers and other garbage found in the hole in the basement. But did the priest say that there was only some garbage found in the basement? No, his theory was that a boy may have died in the thirties swinging from a drapery cord and his death caused the mother to turn to the occult and her husband buried the items connected to the boy's death while eating candy bars. And this somehow caused a portal to hell to appear below the basement stairs.

Yeah, totally a reliable witness... not.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1005721-report-to-bishop.html

The priest was trying to find a rational explanation out of the seemingly irrational. Whether his theory is right or wrong or whatever, I have no idea, but my hunch is the mother seems superstitious, and her mother seems superstitious ... it seems likely they dabbled in the occult, involved some "clairvoyants", and were doing things they should not have been doing.

The bias can change if you're spooked by scary stories and see the kids making scary faces at you.

A police captain is going to get scared by kids making faces?

The authorities involved all had a high threshold for having their opinions changed.

So far I have experienced no ill effects from listening to it, and the Daily Mail site that posted it seems to be up and running.

I think you must have misread my comments. I simply said I have no interest in listening to the audio. I didn't say doing so would cause you any harm, or would crash the Daily Mail's website.

Yeah, I suppose not. But if some of the things they report are clearly exaggerated because of superstition it makes it very hard to trust their story about any of the rest of it. It's clear that they were spooked by something but whether or not it was supernatural in origin is questionable imo.

The things that got them spooked were...

1. kid walking on walls and ceiling ... not physically possible

2. kid being throw against the wall by invisible force

3. mysterious substances appearing and re-appearing

Perhaps the "shadows" they saw were real or imagined. Who knows. The police officers also claimed that all of their equipment stopped working inside the house at times, which would have made them feel less safe too.

You add it up, and there are events that cannot simply be explained away as delusion or hoax. Then, after the fact, the principles involved have their guard up and may be a little easier to rattle.

We may not know the explanation but it doesn't mean that there cannot be one.

The explanation may or may not be the one you are so quick to dismiss.

Real or not, I would sure as heck NEVER step foot in that house. :-O

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking that same thing...

Note to self: Never accept invitations for "sleep overs" with that family at that house! :what:

You seem to be latching onto the "flickering lights", "spooky noises", and "shadowy apparitions" accounts. You seem to give those more credence than the "boy walking on the ceiling", "boy being thrown against the wall by invisible force", "oil and other substances mysteriously appearing and re-appearing" details.

So a victim gets attacked by a mugger or raped. There's a rape kit that shows sexual attack, there are credible eyewitnesses, etc. But then the victim is so freaked out that they start calling the police for help every night because they heard some noises outside their window. All of a sudden that makes the original incident irrelevant, and the story becomes about the spooky noises heard outside the window?

The oil on the blinds and elsewhere does not appear to be a mystery to me. The family admits smearing oil on the windows and elsewhere so it would be strange not to find it. So maybe the police did not seal the room as well as they thought or they thought they cleaned it all up but didn't quite succeed.

>

I don't know what kind of blinds they were but if it was something like this it's easy enough to miss a spot on the underside that is not readily visible to you and have something drip down, or perhaps they cleaned the blinds but did not clean the window frames and there was a source there. Perhaps someone opened the window from the outside and put more oil on the blinds while the police were guarding the door. Perhaps someone entered the room with the police officers and managed to secretly smear some more oil on the window while the police were busy examining something else they had cleaned up.
The priest was trying to find a rational explanation out of the seemingly irrational. Whether his theory is right or wrong or whatever, I have no idea, but my hunch is the mother seems superstitious, and her mother seems superstitious ... it seems likely they dabbled in the occult, involved some "clairvoyants", and were doing things they should not have been doing.

It's certainly possible and perhaps even likely that Latoya Ammons and her mom have dabbled in the occult but if there is something rational about assuming that random garbage in a randomly dug hole is best explained by postulating that all that garbage is connected to a demonic portal that is connected to an unknown (and quite possibly completely non-existent) child's death, I must admit that the logic escapes me.

He was making things up with no evidence whatsoever.

A police captain is going to get scared by kids making faces?

Well, the police were scared by an audio recording of their own voices, so why not.
The authorities involved all had a high threshold for having their opinions changed.

JMO but I don't think so. Their reports would be a lot shorter if they had such a high threshold. I listed some examples of a low threshold in the previous posts. If you are at all resistant to having your opinions changed into supernatural ones and you're going to filter yourself a little more and not write a report in which you list everything stupid that happens to you as evidence that there are demons. Let's say you hurt yourself jet-skiing, running in flipflops and touching a hot motorcycle part. A person with a high threshold will chalk it up to being careless or involvement in dangerous activities

I think you must have misread my comments. I simply said I have no interest in listening to the audio. I didn't say doing so would cause you any harm, or would crash the Daily Mail's website.

No, certainly not. They can throw cans of Febreeze around and scare people but they're not really powerful to enough to seriously hurt anybody and they know better than to annoy the grandmother. Like I said, these are feeble demons.
The things that got them spooked were...

1. kid walking on walls and ceiling ... not physically possible

2. kid being throw against the wall by invisible force

3. mysterious substances appearing and re-appearing

That is what they thought they saw but they could have seen something else happening and misinterpreted it.
Perhaps the "shadows" they saw were real or imagined. Who knows. The police officers also claimed that all of their equipment stopped working inside the house at times, which would have made them feel less safe too.

You add it up, and there are events that cannot simply be explained away as delusion or hoax. Then, after the fact, the principles involved have their guard up and may be a little easier to rattle.

I don't know... a great many things can be explained by a delusion or a hoax. The only reason to assume that this couldn't be is if we assume that it must be a real possession. But if you've ever read any Agatha Christie novels you know that there are lots of ways to accomplish seemingly impossible things in locked rooms. Magicians have some pretty neat tricks that seem totally physically impossible to me but I am assured that there is some natural explanation that does not involve demons. You could see a child running against the wall in the corner of your eye and if there's someone in the room who is suggestive enough they could have you convinced that you saw the child being thrown by an invisible force.
The explanation may or may not be the one you are so quick to dismiss.

Yeah, maybe it is. But I would need some more evidence to be convinced that it has to be so. Just saying that "they're police officers and doctors and social workers so they couldn't be wrong" doesn't quite cut it.

The oil on the blinds and elsewhere does not appear to be a mystery to me. The family admits smearing oil on the windows and elsewhere so it would be strange not to find it. So maybe the police did not seal the room as well as they thought or they thought they cleaned it all up but didn't quite succeed.

>

I don't know what kind of blinds they were but if it was something like this it's easy enough to miss a spot on the underside that is not readily visible to you and have something drip down, or perhaps they cleaned the blinds but did not clean the window frames and there was a source there. Perhaps someone opened the window from the outside and put more oil on the blinds while the police were guarding the door. Perhaps someone entered the room with the police officers and managed to secretly smear some more oil on the window while the police were busy examining something else they had cleaned up.

It's certainly possible and perhaps even likely that Latoya Ammons and her mom have dabbled in the occult but if there is something rational about assuming that random garbage in a randomly dug hole is best explained by postulating that all that garbage is connected to a demonic portal that is connected to an unknown (and quite possibly completely non-existent) child's death, I must admit that the logic escapes me.

He was making things up with no evidence whatsoever.

Well, the police were scared by an audio recording of their own voices, so why not.

JMO but I don't think so. Their reports would be a lot shorter if they had such a high threshold. I listed some examples of a low threshold in the previous posts. If you are at all resistant to having your opinions changed into supernatural ones and you're going to filter yourself a little more and not write a report in which you list everything stupid that happens to you as evidence that there are demons. Let's say you hurt yourself jet-skiing, running in flipflops and touching a hot motorcycle part. A person with a high threshold will chalk it up to being careless or involvement in dangerous activities

No, certainly not. They can throw cans of Febreeze around and scare people but they're not really powerful to enough to seriously hurt anybody and they know better than to annoy the grandmother. Like I said, these are feeble demons.

That is what they thought they saw but they could have seen something else happening and misinterpreted it.

I don't know... a great many things can be explained by a delusion or a hoax. The only reason to assume that this couldn't be is if we assume that it must be a real possession. But if you've ever read any Agatha Christie novels you know that there are lots of ways to accomplish seemingly impossible things in locked rooms. Magicians have some pretty neat tricks that seem totally physically impossible to me but I am assured that there is some natural explanation that does not involve demons. You could see a child running against the wall in the corner of your eye and if there's someone in the room who is suggestive enough they could have you convinced that you saw the child being thrown by an invisible force.

Yeah, maybe it is. But I would need some more evidence to be convinced that it has to be so. Just saying that "they're police officers and doctors and social workers so they couldn't be wrong" doesn't quite cut it.

Check out this video of demonic possession (or a freerunning wall flip). Granted it's not backwards or "glidy." On the other hand, if you read the documents linked in the original article, you'll see that the story came from the mother, initially, and was later corroborated by Washington and a nurse (iirc) only. When the doctor was called to witness it, he was advised, in advance, by one of the observers that the boy wasn't likely to be able to do it again since he was clearly in a different state (paraphrasing) when he did it the first time. And, guess what, he couldn't do it for the doc.

To me, the only one of all the things mentioned that might have the tiniest chance of convincing me of demonic possession would be the walking up the wall part. But I have less trouble believing that the two people who claim to have seen that either are exaggerating or actively conspiring to "sell" the story.

eta: forgot the link! Check out the three step wall flip at the end, in particular

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUwxuwLTi9E"]1, 2, then 3 step wall flip - YouTube[/ame]

jmo

I would have no problem sleeping there or in the Amityville house. Send Penn and Teller in there and they'd be able to figure out the BS very quickly.

I would have no problem sleeping there or in the Amityville house. Send Penn and Teller in there and they'd be able to figure out the BS very quickly.

Yes, but the Amityville house was a hoax, was it not? I'm pretty sure everything involved with the Warrens is. This one, with so many witnesses, gives me pause.

Yes, but the Amityville house was a hoax, was it not? I'm pretty sure everything involved with the Warrens is. This one, with so many witnesses, gives me pause.

I just don't buy it. More elaborate hoaxes have been pulled off. I'd like to see them all lie detectored. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back