The disposession of Latoya Ammons Nurse, DCS case manager said they saw boy walk up..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think you understand how obtuse you sound.

Put yourself in the hypothetical situation ... someone gets possessed and starts doing evil things in front of you, things that you previously thought were physically impossible. What would your reaction be? You are going to calmly grab your phone and say "cheese!"?

In the original Indianapolis Star article, the case report states the hospital staff fled the room in fear. Which, at least to me, sounds like a reasonable reaction to such an event.

Now, the Indianapolis Star is a professional, credible newspaper, and would not have published the story without official documents and credible witnesses to back up the claim.

The case worker would not risk her career and arrest to lie on a case report. The psych doctor and medical staff would similarly not be likely to risk their careers by falsely corroborating the claims. In fact, the case worker seems to realize how ludicrous her report sounds, to the point that she refuses to discuss it with any media who have tried to contact her. She seems fully aware how bad the report reflects on her as a professional worker, but she was still willing to file the report she filed because, apparently, that's what she saw.

I don't doubt the story for a minute. And this is coming from an educated medical person. I totally believe that there are evil spirits just as there are good spirits in this world. For example,Many Caribbean Island people pass down lore from generation to generation. I have heard some of the stories myself with great skepticism as many of them seemed totally bogus. Native Americans and Cajuns have spoken of spirits. So why is this implausible? JMV

For the record, I'm Christian, highly educated, and 99% of the time I don't believe in this kind of nonsense.

However, I never say never, and it seems like this could be one of those very rare exceptions. I have a hard time believing that all of the professionals would lie about the events reported. Of all the incredible things in this story, that would be the most incredible to me, that all of them lied and made it up.

To me, it sounds like the mother was doing things she should not have been doing. She said she contacted "clairvoyants" long before anyone else became involved. She seems a little out there, and I don't mean that as an insult, I mean I would totally believe if you told me she was into the occult. If ... and I say if ... any possession took place ... it seems more than likely that she invited it upon herself or her home. Perhaps that's unfair and I hope that's not true, but just the impression I get. I hope they are all well now.

have any of the 'professionals' spoken directly to the media or are we only hearing/reading second-hand accounts of their experiences?

if they actually believe what is stated in the report (which I think has probably been doctored), then it's likely a case of mass hysteria

have any of the 'professionals' spoken directly to the media or are we only hearing/reading second-hand accounts of their experiences?

if they actually believe what is stated in the report (which I think has probably been doctored), then it's likely a case of mass hysteria
In Steely's OP Indy Star report, we're reading the results of reporting on "close to 800 pages of official records," primary source stuff, with hyperlinks to many of the original reports. That part has not been doctored. It's a huge reporting effort by Indy Star.

It seems like it would have been easy enough for the police investigating a haunting to set up a few surveillance cameras around the house and to take laboratory samples of any eerie demonic goo dripping around the house. Of course if it was demons they could have broken those cameras and destroyed the lab equipment with the samples in it but you could at least try.

Well, if a priest gets paid to exorcise the house I hope they pay him honestly. If the check bounces it might get repossessed.

Well... I would love to get paid for exorcising.... jogging, weight training, dance-orcising... And a little yoga...

:giggle:

That's perhaps the most convincing part since I can't believe any professionals would like to put that sort of wacky thing on a case report if they didn't really think they saw something strange it but you never know. Maybe a spooky preamble, some acrobatic stunt so fast that no one's really sure what they saw, then loads of suggestion afterwards and a parkour move morphs into something demonic in the minds of the people who were expecting to see something demonic?

Lots of this story just seems like BS imo. Many things were apparently only reported by the family. The house is possessed by 200 high ranking demons and Beelzebub himself, yet the previous or the later tenants experienced nothing out of ordinary? Demonic possession is as good an excuse as any for the children's injuries, acting up and skipping school.

Is anyone ever possessed by the garden variety, low ranking, aspiring trainee demons?

BBM...

Good point... we usually just hear about evil demons scaring people half to death...

We never really hear about lackadaisical demons boring people half to death...

(lackadaisical - definition - Merriam-Webster Dictionary -lacking life, spirit, or zest... I kid you not! :giggle:)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/attach/gif.gif

Attachments

• tumblr_mgeolblfNJ1qjrlteo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mgeolblfNJ1qjrlteo1_500.gif
    494.7 KB · Views: 17
Here is a picture of the evil demon child in the window:

demon.jpg

Are we absolutely sure that's not Justin Beiber?

View attachment 40648

Gosh I am dying here... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If I was having any more fun... I'd be arrested! :jail:

In answer to your question regarding if that is an evil demon child or Justin Bieber...

It all depends upon if you are a "Belieber" or not!

:ghost: or :guitar:

Please to enjoy:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtTulAQ-TUY"]SNL Ghost Hunters Infrared Fart - YouTube[/ame]

for goodness sake, really?? People conspiring in a lie v. demonic possession (100's of 'em I tell ya) Gee, not sure. omgosh

By the way, if you feel something supernatural happening to you, just say the Lord's prayer and pray to Jesus, and all will be well. Note, you may have to struggle and repeat, but all will be well if you pray to Jesus Christ.
Umm, happens in my house, that's the last thing I'm going to do!!

Here's what the family doctor had to say about it:
He said he would not speak in more detail unless Ammons had “psychiatric clearance” for the waiver of confidentiality she had signed.
In his medical notes about the visit, Onyeukwu wrote “delusions of ghost in home” and “hallucinations.” He also wrote “history of ghost at home” and “delusional.”

And the DCS worker:

“No demonic presences or spirits in the home,” DCS family case manager Christina Olejnik wrote in team meeting notes dated Jan. 10, 2013. She did not return calls from The Star seeking comment.
“The family is no longer fixated solely on religion to explain or cope with the children’s behavior issues,” Olejnik and her supervisor wrote in a request for dismissal of wardship dated Jan. 24, 2013.

It's all bunk. This woman has her delusions based on her religion. Why didn't any of her exorcisms and rituals work???

Because they were such high-ranking lieutenant class demons?

If they come from the fiery abyss of hell I don't know why the priest thought that salt would seal the portal and scare them away... Salt? SALT? Demons from hell are afraid of salt? Really?

I know it's bad for your blood pressure but if you're an immortal evil spirit, why would you care?

Some ALL people tell me I "drive them up the wall"...

Just sayin'... :dunno:

Fixed that for you! :thumb:

View attachment 40648

How much is that demon in the window? The one with the horrible hair?

Because they were such high-ranking lieutenant class demons?

If they come from the fiery abyss of hell I don't know why the priest thought that salt would seal the portal and scare them away... Salt? SALT? Demons from hell are afraid of salt? Really?

I know it's bad for your blood pressure but if you're an immortal evil spirit, why would you care?

Demons are in the slug family.

Umm, happens in my house, that's the last thing I'm going to do!!

That's unfortunate for you then.

Here's what the family doctor had to say about it:
He said he would not speak in more detail unless Ammons had “psychiatric clearance” for the waiver of confidentiality she had signed.
In his medical notes about the visit, Onyeukwu wrote “delusions of ghost in home” and “hallucinations.” He also wrote “history of ghost at home” and “delusional.”

And the DCS worker:

“No demonic presences or spirits in the home,” DCS family case manager Christina Olejnik wrote in team meeting notes dated Jan. 10, 2013. She did not return calls from The Star seeking comment.
“The family is no longer fixated solely on religion to explain or cope with the children’s behavior issues,” Olejnik and her supervisor wrote in a request for dismissal of wardship dated Jan. 24, 2013.

It's all bunk. This woman has her delusions based on her religion. Why didn't any of her exorcisms and rituals work???

It seems you failed to read the article properly.

The doctor you cited, later told DCS workers that he and his staff saw the boy fly against the wall without being touched.

The DCS worker you quoted was from a different city a year later, so completely irrelevant to the case. The other DCS worker was the relevant one in the case.

It seems you cherry-picked facts from the story and quoted them in completely incorrect context to fit your predetermined bias.

Riding the fence on this one, but this quote gave me pause.

Austin said he left the house at nightfall. Austin — who has been shot at and has investigated murders, rapes and armed robberies during his more than three decades on the force — said he wasn’t staying in the house past dark.

The other officers continued to walk through the home. On the main floor, they noticed an oil-like substance dripping from venetian blinds in a bedroom but couldn’t figure out where it was coming from, police records state.

To make sure Campbell or Ammons hadn’t poured oil on the blinds, two of the officers used paper towels to clean it off. The officers sealed the room for 25 minutes and stood nearby so no one could walk in.

When they went back in, the oil had reappeared, according to police records.

These are police officers there to investigate Ammons. They clearly were trying to debunk. This oil or whatever doesn't appear to be the work of messy kids spreading the sacramental oil, based on the above.

Very chilling. I'm not sure I want to believe, you know?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back