The DWT - The Truck(s?) and the Surveillance Images

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be mace on the door? Pink "Stinker" mace?
lineUp.jpg

http://www.pinkstinker.com/

Wow, I didn't know it sprayed in pink or any color for that matter. I need some of that!

Could it be mace on the door? Pink "Stinker" mace?
lineUp.jpg

http://www.pinkstinker.com/

Whoa!

The lettering I'm "seeing" is kind of pink. Now you've got me thinking about scribbled messages, etc. Oh, my. It couldn't be, could it -- not when Mickey was right at that same spot just a bit before...and seemed OK ...?

I better get some sleep, y'all. Honestly...

My Ipad has been invaluable looking at these pictures. The pinch pull feature makes it so easy to zoom in on a certain area.

I see what you see but I cannot tell what it is. Maybe just distortion as I see something similar on the front side of the hood. It could be something though!!

It's so funny because when I zoom in on what I think looks like a person bending over, I can see the curve of their behind and the space between what would be the legs and feet. Looks like they have on dark pants and a white shirt. Is it there? I don't know. But I just cannot unsee it. Something is there blocking a portion of the lower drivers side door.

I would bend over and take a pic to demonstrate but I don't think anyone wants to see that ;)

I will take another look tomorrow and zoom in -- I do understand the position you're saying they're in, just not quite coming to my eyes that way. (But I have just been straight looking at size/view posted, etc.)

My Ipad has been invaluable looking at these pictures. The pinch pull feature makes it so easy to zoom in on a certain area.

I see what you see but I cannot tell what it is. Maybe just distortion as I see something similar on the front side of the hood. It could be something though!!

It's so funny because when I zoom in on what I think looks like a person bending over, I can see the curve of their behind and the space between what would be the legs and feet. Looks like they have on dark pants and a white shirt. Is it there? I don't know. But I just cannot unsee it. Something is there blocking a portion of the lower drivers side door.

I would bend over and take a pic to demonstrate but I don't think anyone wants to see that ;)

I do see what you are seeing.. again, could be?

OT, but this whole situation has reminded me how dangerous and violent the world can be...especially for women and children, and although i want to believe that this will change for the better within my lifetime, i honestly don't have much faith that it will happen...and i find that terribly disheartening...prayers for all here who care enough to try to make a difference.

ON HIS KNEES... HMMM....
The CEO ie. "perp" spends a little time on his knees after being "maced"
here is the video...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlxAKETY7mU&feature=player_detailpage"]CEO gets shot with Pink Stinker pink pepper spray - YouTube[/ame]

How long does the pink dye last on the skin?
http://www.pinkstinker.com/faq.php?topic=dye

"One test involved only eight seconds of exposure followed immediately with forty-five minutes of continuous rinsing with water. The result was a vivid baby pink coloration lasting over eighteen hours."

How long was it until we think he showed up at the ER? 8pm (ish)~that's 18 hours...
~jmo

I love that feature of my Ipad and has definitely been awesome to see details without distortion. In fact, that gives me an idea. Tomorrow, I am going to connect my Ipad to my Tv with my Av adapter and pinch and pull to see what I can see on the big screen.

ON HIS KNEES... HMMM....
The CEO ie. "perp" spends a little time on his knees after being "maced"
here is the video...
CEO gets shot with Pink Stinker pink pepper spray - YouTube

How long does the pink dye last on the skin?

"One test involved only eight seconds of exposure followed immediately with forty-five minutes of continuous rinsing with water. The result was a vivid baby pink coloration lasting over eighteen hours."

How long was it until we think he showed up at the ER? 8pm (ish)~that's 18 hours...
~jmo

hmmm, and still had a "rash"...from poison ivy? or was it?

Does the pink dye wash off?
"It takes serious scrubbing with lots of soap and warm water and even thereafter it's obvious that something out of the ordinary had occurred. The surface area of the skin can be rubbed raw with too much abrasive washing and that could cause issues that make evading detection difficult."

WE could be onto something here...

"It takes serious scrubbing with lots of soap and warm water and even thereafter it's obvious that something out of the ordinary had occurred. The surface area of the skin can be rubbed raw with too much abrasive washing and that could cause issues that make evading detection difficult."

That's crazy... what if!

I think it would be good to post these links and info in the BSL Wounds and Hospital visits thread!

I think it would be good to post these links and info in the BSL Wounds and Hospital visits thread!

:seeya: DONE! post #107
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8254756#post8254756"]BSL's Wounds and Hospital Visits - Page 5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:twocents:

Didn't some people think that the rash could of been from cleaning products?! Seems to me he's not the smartest. Maybe he used bleach to clean it off in desperation. If he had to choose between bleach burn, or being suspected of attacking someone...

Yes, I see the saddle-type thing, was just studying on it, as a matter of fact -- saw that before, but it seems clearer to me now. (My contact lenses must be in better shape than in earlier viewings -- either that, or my neurons are more, uhmmm, active. LOL)

The other "stuff" I'm "seeing" is to viewer's left of the black mark -- looks almost like somewhat skinny lettering, kind of hand-scribbled looking, in maybe a light color -- looks kind of like a V or W and then another letter (not a G), and then maybe more, smaller, just below those. (Very likely just some artifact that my eyes are tuning into tonight for some reason.)

ETA: I may have been looking at the pic posted by someone else on (I think) first page of this thread -- I think it is a little larger than yours ...?

Love the Ipad- so I "pulled" on the ipad, screen shot, imported into Adobe Photoshop Touch (Ipad version of Photoshop) "pulled" again just a tad.. and I can see your letters in pinkish lavendar. :))

Attachments

• photo (1) DWT pic.JPG
    photo (1) DWT pic.JPG
    387.7 KB · Views: 56
Thank you! I have been looking everywhere for this to confirm that the truck and Mickey were in this same spot at the same time....1:48am.

Although this article states she was seen there a minute or so earlier it is confirmed she was there at 1:48pm also.

"She then traveled on St. John Street and crossed over University Avenue, continuing west on St. Landry Street where she was captured on video at approximately 1:48 am."

http://www.lafayettela.gov/Police/Press_Releases.asp?PR_Id=4677

Y'all may find my map helpful. I made this map awhile back, based upon the actual LE statements about the timing of the various sightings. I have the source info somewhere in my notes, but this map is accurate, based upon LE statements, and not just upon repeated info from various posters:

MAP_CF-1_Rev1.jpg

I have always wondered if she may have traveled a little way on foot (or, at least, not on her bike -- if injured badly, she might not have been able to truly walk :( )

LE has stated that the abduction occurred between [the intersection of] St. Landry & St. Mary, and Blackham [Coliseum Rd].

I know some have thought that the above sentence contains three locations.

But if you listen to the audio of the press conference, Chief Craft obviously pauses to recollect the name of St. Mary.... while in the midst of naming an intersection, instead of a range of locations. If he were trying to name St. Landry and St. Mary separately, he would not use the word "between." Those streets are perpendicular. There is no "between" possible. If he were trying to name three streets as a range, instead of two, he would have used the word, "along."

Using Chief Craft's statement as a basis, the only scenario I can entertain where her bike were truly hit in front of Circle K would be if her bike were hit up by Circle K, she got in the truck, and escaped somewhere between the hopsital and Coliseum, and he chased her down.

i worked for the city of lafayette/lafayette consolidated government for over 12 years...i attended city council meetings in the building where this camera is located MANY times...the parking lot is very brightly lit...i guess i'm not answering your question the way you'd like me to, but knowing the area as i do, i think it is as simple as a shadow.

I agree with you. I believe the "mark" is a shadow from the road-work sign, cast by the lights in the LCG parking lot. That is the simplest solution.

I have always thought it to be the shadow from the sign on the curb. The light source is up high to the left and shining down in that direction might only shadow the top portion of the sign at a slight angle. The wind might be blowing and distort it also.

Be aware that the pole near the truck is NOT a light pole; it's a flag pole. I know this from standing there myself. The lights are further back in the LCG lot.

I don't know. I don't personally see anything else on the door other than the long black mark that does appear to be some type of substance. It's difficult to tell it is would be something poured down the door or splashed up from the ground.

There is something over the rear wheel well that we thought could be a Wood Group logo on a saddle type tool box. We were never completely confident what that is back there but it is something.

When I questioned my son about it he said it looked like a mechanics mat as in something you would lay over an area as not to scratch the vehicle while working on it and now knowing BSL is a mechanic I tend to believe that it what it is. Sorry can't remember the exact name for it maybe mechanics paint mat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx