The "Everything Michael Jackson" Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Floh said:
"Malnik, who became Jackson's financial adviser around 2002, said in an interview that the entertainer spent about $8 million annually on plane charters, antiques, paintings, hotel rooms, travel and other personal expenses, and that the annual upkeep for Neverland and its staff was about $4 million. A forensic accountant who testified in Jackson's criminal trial last year said that the singer's annual budget in 1999 included about $7.5 million for personal expenses and $5 million to maintain Neverland. None of this explains the scale of Jackson's borrowing, however, or the rapidity with which he burned through those funds."

This was a truly fascinating article which i read some hours ago and was gobsmacked at just how much wasteful and mindless spending Jackson has done!

i urge everyone with any interest in the fall and fall of Jackson to read and absorb. if you disliked him before, you'll dislike him more. it's like watching a train wreck before your very eyes.

the end is surely nigh? :slap:
The end is extremely *advertiser censored**king nigh.

Anyone here wanna guess how many men molested, touched, sodomized & raped Michael Jackson? Also how many old man creeps did MJ service for?

I wonder how many times did it happen during a week and how many years did it go on for?

JimBean said:
Anyone here wanna guess how many men molested, touched, sodomized & raped Michael Jackson? Also how many old man creeps did MJ service for?

I wonder how many times did it happen during a week and how many years did it go on for?

I'll bet it was a lot.

JimBean said:

Welcome JimBean!

I've wondered about that. Looks like a case of the abused growing up to become the abuser.

Thanks for the welcome ;)

Look at this new bombshell its EXTREMELLY shocking.......

GEST TO REVEAL JACKSON SEX SECRETS

2006-05-19 20:44:27 -

LIZA MINELLI's ex-husband DAVID GEST is to release an autobiography which promises to reveal secrets regarding MICHAEL JACKSON's sex life.

Gest and Jackson were friends in their teens when they were growing up in Encino, California.

In the new book, the 53-year-old claims Jackson's father JOE paid a prostitute to have sex with his son and that the young star was once propositioned for sex by a male record executive.

MARK BEGO, who is co-writing the book with Gest, tells US publication The National Enquirer, "Michael told David all about his sex life, and now David feels it is time to tell the world so the public can understand why Michael turned out the way he did." Gest and Jackson have remained friends for more than three decades and the pop star even served as best man when Gest married Minnelli in 2002.

Gest adds, "Michael has so many skeletons in his closet and David feels now is the time they should be aired."

http://www.pr-inside.com/gest-to-reveal-ja...crets-r5664.htm

JimBean said:
Gest and Jackson have remained friends for more than three decades and the pop star even served as best man when Gest married Minnelli in 2002.

Gest adds, "Michael has so many skeletons in his closet and David feels now is the time they should be aired."

Hi Jim, welcome.

I bet that friendship is over. ;) Why would David feel it's his place to air Michael's skeletons??

Personally, I think Gest is an opportunist and is looking to cash in on his friendship with Michael - I find that disgusting. :loser: :loser: :loser:

He tried to do the same thing with Liza at the end. I wonder whatever happened with his huge demands during their divoce proceedings? Are they finally divorced? That may be what's feeding this latest scandal. Maybe he didn't get out of Liza what he thought he deserved and now is going after Michael. :loser: :loser: :loser:

Jules said:
Hi Jim, welcome.

I bet that friendship is over. ;) Why would David feel it's his place to air Michael's skeletons??

Personally, I think Gest is an opportunist and is looking to cash in on his friendship with Michael - I find that disgusting. :loser: :loser: :loser:

He tried to do the same thing with Liza at the end. I wonder whatever happened with his huge demands during their divoce proceedings? Are they finally divorced? That may be what's feeding this latest scandal. Maybe he didn't get out of Liza what he thought he deserved and now is going after Michael. :loser: :loser: :loser:
I was thinking the same thing when I read that article Jules. Nothing out of that creep's mouth can be trusted. I don't know WHAT Liza was thinking when she married Gest!
:slap:

deandaniellws said:
I was thinking the same thing when I read that article Jules. Nothing out of that creep's mouth can be trusted. I don't know WHAT Liza was thinking when she married Gest!
:slap:
She was marrying a gay man like her dad, just like her mother did.

OneLostGrl said:
The mom of Michael Jackson's kiddie-sex accuser will have to stand trial for allegedly cheating taxpayers of $8,000 in ill-gotten welfare, a judge ruled yesterday. .....

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/68823.htm
Usually these things are settled out of court.
What about the few million other people in America who have done the same thing? When are their trials scheduled? oh, right, they don't have a pissed off world-famous pedophile making sure they get punished for outting him (yet again).

BillyGoatGruff said:
Usually these things are settled out of court.
What about the few million other people in America who have done the same thing? When are their trials scheduled? oh, right, they don't have a pissed off world-famous pedophile making sure they get punished for outting him (yet again).
Wrong Billy! MJ has no pull in this country. She is being prosecuted for THEFT! She SHOULD be. It was clear she abused the system and she needs to pay for it. This isn't the first time this family (not talking about the children of course) has been in trouble with the law. While I feel sorry for the child (now an adult), it doesn't excuse her grifter ways. It was HER testimony that I believe lost the MJ case. She had done other things in the past that kept her from being a reliable witness. I wish as much as anyone that MJ was rotting in jail where he belongs!!!! However, MJ has nothing to do with the fact that she broke the law. :snooty: JMO :twocents:

deandaniellws said:
Wrong Billy! MJ has no pull in this country. She is being prosecuted for THEFT! She SHOULD be. It was clear she abused the system and she needs to pay for it. This isn't the first time this family (not talking about the children of course) has been in trouble with the law. While I feel sorry for the child (now an adult), it doesn't excuse her grifter ways. It was HER testimony that I believe lost the MJ case. She had done other things in the past that kept her from being a reliable witness. I wish as much as anyone that MJ was rotting in jail where he belongs!!!! However, MJ has nothing to do with the fact that she broke the law. :snooty: JMO :twocents:
Its been a while since the trial but could you fill me in on what other things she had been in trouble with the law for as I dont remember?
Thanks

deandaniellws said:
Jackson's lawyers dragged it out into the open and pretty much forced LE to deal with it during the course of the trial. This is part of the "punishment" that all pedophiles inflict on those who dare speak out against them, regardless of their social status. They like to prey on those who have weaknesses and vulnerabilites that are lss than endearing--especially the parents. I'm sure in Jacko's twisted mind he and the victim's mom had a "deal", which in his view she reneged on by going to LE and therfore deserves to be punished for.

Think about it though, how many times have you read in the paper or seen on the news about charges being brought against someone who has defrauded the welfare system for less than $100K? It's invariably handled out of court through arbitration.

eastender said:
Its been a while since the trial but could you fill me in on what other things she had been in trouble with the law for as I dont remember?
Thanks
You ain't asking me, but there's nothing as far as anyone knows, except for her being a bipolar drama queen. The dad might be another story, though, but he was never part of the trial. The stuff re JC Penny was rendered moot since the store chose to settle out of court re their own misbehavior.

Jules said:
Hi Jim, welcome.

I agree Jules. Its not his place to air any skeletons other than his own. Frankly, I don't think anyone CARES about him, so he needs to name drop. Its too bad that Liza had such low self-esteem that she had to get herself tangled up in his life. I watched a biography of Judy Garland last weekend and just got goosebumps listening to her voice. What a gift that lady had and how that studio used her and abused her. It should be against the law. I couldn't help but think how much better she would have been treated had she lived today.

Jeez, I am so tired of the grifter label put on this whole family because of that jerk of an ex-husband. I know I am still "attached' to my ex's issues even after 5 years of divorce. I hope the state sees this for what it is and gives her a fine and lesson learned. If not I want to start some sort of letter writing campaign or something to make the state start hauling in any other person charged with the same amount or more so that they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law........................:banghead:

eastender said:
Thanks
Check out the JC Penny's scandle and the plea to other celebs for money. Just shameful. Those poor children.
:(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl