The "Everything Michael Jackson" Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Devilish said:
From the transcript of last night's show, talking about MJ buying a home in Bahrain:

TED CASABLANCA, E! REPORTER: Hey, Nancy, you`re not being ironic with
Michael, are you? You sound like you`re really upset to see him leave
the country. Actually, if I were him, I would leave the country, too,
because I`m hearing more and more out here that there will be another
case, another trial. And it`s not looking good for this guy.

GRACE: What? What? What? What? Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. What kind
of trial?

CASABLANCA: Did that get your attention, Nancy?

GRACE: Yes. You got me. What kind of trial?

CASABLANCA: I`m hearing that there`s another kid, at least one, if not
more, who`s planning on coming forth. I think there are a number of kids
who will be able to come forth eventually. Because it has never really
been answered. You know, justice never really been seen in this country
in regards to Michael Jackson. So no wonder he`s thinking about posh
places off in Bahrain. I`d be going there, too, I think, if I were him.

They also discussed the fact that Bahrain does not have an extradition treaty with the US, so if anything does come up with MJ in the future, it's not likely he'd be surrendered to US authorities...unless the royal family ended up really angry with him and willingly handed him over.

Also in the news: This past weekend MJ was caught dressed in certain Muslim female articles of attire and using a women's bathroom in a shopping mall in Dubai. A real woman caught him in there, and in deep offense took pictures of him with her mobile phone and demanded compensation. Police came in and ordered her to delete the images from her phone...they have a law against that. Now the women of the country are denouncing MJ for his immoral and disrespectful behavior towards Muslim women and are demanding that he be punished. You can read about that at http://tinyurl.com/ackgvhttp://tinyurl.com/ackgv
Now THAT'S the kind of crap that will get him kicked out of the prince's entourage after awhile.
Also make's one wonder if he's had some serious plastic surgery (again) that hasn't healed or was horribly botched (how could it not be at this point?) that necessitiates his wearing a burkah in public. Either that, or since he's completely screwed his body's ability to protect itself from UV radiation with his skin lightening treatments, he can't step outside without contracting cancer.

Hey everyone. Guess Diane Dimond's book is being released a couple weeks earlier than planned. I got a notice from Overstock.com today that my copy has shipped, and when I went to Amazon, the listing shows that the book is being released today. The cover looks nice. Its numerical ranking so far is in the 4-thousands, but yesterday it was in the 70-thousands. Let's hope it gives some good information and is a best seller. Bet Mikey's not happy.

http://www.politicalgateway.com/news/read.html?id=5365

"LOS ANGELES, Nov 15 (PG) - Superstar Michael Jackson has not
bought an island estate off Bahrain, isn't selling his California
haven Neverland Ranch and is not recording songs with his children,
his spokeswoman said Tuesday."

Well, there is just one question left: Michael Jackson can't read bilingual signs (Arabic/English) on bathroom doors ("Ladies",Gents") which are common in Dubai because there are many english-speaking people living there. Any questions left?

YES! I have millions of questions left but the one that stands out is

"When will justice be served in regards to this sick depraved child abuser/pedophile?"

Troi said:

Well, there is just one question left: Michael Jackson can't read bilingual signs (Arabic/English) on bathroom doors ("Ladies",Gents") which are common in Dubai because there are many english-speaking people living there. Any questions left?

Summary:

The Sun (UK tabloid) reports in its November 30, 2005 issue that MJ is still in trouble in SB County over the massive amount of drugs the cops found during the Neverland search that took place before the molestation charges were filed.

Chris Carter, the former MJ security guard who ended up not testifying at the molestation trial, is now supposedly cooperating with the cops in this investigation. They also have all the dozens of prescription bottles found in MJ's personal quarters that had been prescribed in the names of various employees and cronies of his.

Sneddon supposedly wants to pursue this, and also expects that MJ took drugs with him to Bahrain, which could open him up to additional charges of conspiracy to export a controlled substance. The DA's office refused to comment on this story.

This is supposedly one of the major reasons MJ fled to a country with no extradition treaty with the US, and why he won't set foot back in the US.

The article can be read at

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005550473,00.html

The swoop also unearthed the cocaine traces on the singer’s underwear. Residues of the painkiller Demerol and sedative Promethazine were also said to have been on the garments.

I thought you snorted cocaine. If they also found a straw, we've just discovered MJ has another talent. Can't risk messing up his nose, ya know.

Marine Mom said:
I thought you snorted cocaine. If they also found a straw, we've just discovered MJ has another talent. Can't risk messing up his nose, ya know.
One of the f'loons on amm-j tried arguing that coke traces on MJ's underwear mean nothing, because cops find traces of coke on dollar bills all the time, and it only means that traces of coke circulate and get into everything.
At which point another poster asked, was the f'loon actually arguing that MJ's underwear circulates as widely as dollar bills do?

Devilish said:
One of the f'loons on amm-j tried arguing that coke traces on MJ's underwear mean nothing, because cops find traces of coke on dollar bills all the time, and it only means that traces of coke circulate and get into everything.
At which point another poster asked, was the f'loon actually arguing that MJ's underwear circulates as widely as dollar bills do?

Maybe he keeps his money in his underwear drawer. :confused: :confused:

But that doesn't explain the painkiller Demerol and sedative Promethazine. Unless he keeps his underwear in the medicine cabinet, too. :doh:

Marine Mom said:
But that doesn't explain the painkiller Demerol and sedative Promethazine. Unless he keeps his underwear in the medicine cabinet, too. :doh:

Just tyring to help the guy out! LOL :D :D
When I was in the hospital a couple of months ago with a kidney infection they gave me demerol. Its some pretty strong stuff. Jackson must be pretty hooked on that crap if he can handle that stuff on a regular basis! :loser:

carnation said:
Hey everyone. Guess Diane Dimond's book is being released a couple weeks earlier than planned. I got a notice from Overstock.com today that my copy has shipped, and when I went to Amazon, the listing shows that the book is being released today. The cover looks nice. Its numerical ranking so far is in the 4-thousands, but yesterday it was in the 70-thousands. Let's hope it gives some good information and is a best seller. Bet Mikey's not happy.
Well, how's her book? Anything new for those of us that have followed MJ closely?

Linda7NJ said:
Well, how's her book? Anything new for those of us that have followed MJ closely?

Wish I had something to report, but I've had to put reading this book on the back burner (I'm currently reading another book that needs to be returned to a public library). I had pre-ordered the book a while before it was released. It doesn't seem to doing too well (maybe it will sell better if it is released in mass-market paperback form later at a cheaper price). I suggest getting it from a library (or, if your library doesn't have it, requesting it through interlibrary loan).

Devilish said:

:laugh: This is hilarious!!!

:D

Troi said:

One of my sisters may be moving to Dubai. Her husband is for sure. I am hoping to hear some good stories if MJ is hanging around.

Does anyone know exactly when MJ's loan comes due this month? I want to savour every moment of him losing his catalogue..............:clap:

his loan is due at the 20th December...according to Roger Friedman's latest column.

Troi said:
his loan is due at the 20th December...according to Roger Friedman's latest column.

I'm sure he'll default.

i'm equally sure he is in a 24/7 drug haze in an effort to not face up to things.

A Texas company has started up an online live paintball shooting site, where you can stalk and shoot live human targets with a paintball gun via just the click of a mouse. One optional target to hunt is an actor dressed and masked as Michael Jackson:

http://www.live-paintball.com/paintball.cfm

Hunting for Mike™

Everyone was probably sick and tired about hearing Michael Jackson
Trial on the news. Well here's your chance to "pop" the "King of
Pop". Silence the "Gloved One" for good. Thought he was guilty?
Impose your own brand of justice. Now you can be the judge and jury!

I can't _wait_ to hear what the f'loons will have to say about _this_!

Devilish said:
A Texas company has started up an online live paintball shooting site, where you can stalk and shoot live human targets with a paintball gun via just the click of a mouse. One optional target to hunt is an actor dressed and masked as Michael Jackson:

http://www.live-paintball.com/paintball.cfm

Hunting for Mike™

Everyone was probably sick and tired about hearing Michael Jackson
Trial on the news. Well here's your chance to "pop" the "King of
Pop". Silence the "Gloved One" for good. Thought he was guilty?
Impose your own brand of justice. Now you can be the judge and jury!

I can't _wait_ to hear what the f'loons will have to say about _this_!
Love it!:woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz
Back