The "Everything Michael Jackson" Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO...this whole family needs major, major help and I'm not even sure that this world has the kind of help they need!
Amen to that! Their whole lives are shrouded in secrecy ... and the more light that shines on those secrets, the sicker the family appears to be. They've all been taught at an early age that what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors. You would need to lock all of them up in a mental hospital for about 5 years to even begin to unravel the psychological workings in that family.

BillyGoatGruff said:
I view his denials as having the same veracity as his claims that the Middle East is a "very peaceful place".
*cough* In no way, shape or form is Jermaine our spokesperson, despite his friendship with Prince Abdullah. After all, this is the same person who decried how muslims were treated post 9/11 as "the New Negroes" (which has pissed off quite a few people here when they heard that). :D

JACKSON: He's doing wonderful. He's gained some weight. He's happy and he's running on the beach. I spoke to him. He's doing 300 pushups a day and doing sit-ups. He's getting those muscles back and he's getting ready.

KING: Going to go singing again?

JACKSON: Of course. He's going to make music. We did a song for the hurricane victims, which is doing very, very -- it's coming along well. It's been taking a bit of time to get out there but it's going to be released and it's -- see there again he's spending his time trying to help and trying to contribute.
family.

The mental picture of MJ frolicking on the beach is funny. Especially in a burka. :D

I know we've all been waiting for the song that will save the South. Form a single line, please, and wait your turn. By my calculations, the recording will be ready for release when the last nail has been hammered.

Jermaine was certainly riding his bicycle backwards last night, but, but what if.

What if he was telling the truth? Certainly the Jackson family is a very LARGE TARGET for nutcases.

Maybe there are in fact crazies in this world that are yet to be identified. I did not watch the entire LKL last night, but enough that I thought welllll maybeeee, he was telling the truth.

I will wait til MJ comes back from the cloth over the head country.

I actually watched LKL last night. Jermaine was trying to present himself in a peaceful zen type fashion. It was ludicrous.

concernedperson said:
I actually watched LKL last night. Jermaine was trying to present himself in a peaceful zen type fashion. It was ludicrous.
Is he still as 'shiny' as ever? :)

Camper said:
Jermaine was certainly riding his bicycle backwards last night, but, but what if.

What if he was telling the truth? Certainly the Jackson family is a very LARGE TARGET for nutcases.

Maybe there are in fact crazies in this world that are yet to be identified. I did not watch the entire LKL last night, but enough that I thought welllll maybeeee, he was telling the truth.

It sounds more to me that JErmaine was shopping a proposal because he thought his brother's ship had finally run aground (it has, but the sinking is far slower than originally estimated). So he said a lot of things to the ghost writer (no doubt on audiotape and in holographic notes) that he now wishes he hadn't. And if he is stupid enough to sue over it, these niggling little details (ua know, facts) will be put before a judge. And, lo and behold, he can find himself up on charges of obstructing justice. Which can be far more inconvenient than his skanky baby bro finding out he was busy selling him out in case he didn't get acquitted.

Camper said:

The ONLY thing I might allow that Jermaine was telling the truth about was him not writing a "tell all" about Michael. And I'm only giving the very minimal benefit of the doubt.

It's the other stuff he was talking about that is utter b.s. imo, just to name a few:

1. Katrina song
2. The Jackson's are close and a strong family (yeah, right, it's dog eat dog in that family)
3. MJ doing sit-ups and push-ups and running on the beach...LMAO @ that mental picture.
4. Jermaine's demeanor in general...Mr. Soft-Spoken and Bewilderment he ain't.

JMO

Jermaine is just worried about where he will live if MJ retaliates for the "tell-all book" and throws him out of the house he bought for half of the family. Trust me, Joe and Katherine would throw Jermaine out on his azz if MJ told them to. They're not about to jeapordize their comfy, cushy existence. Some people in that family work and the rest of them spend their days trying to figure out how to live off the riches of the others. They're all pond scum, IMO.

I heard this last night:
JACKSON: I'm going to sue now, now that you've mentioned it a few times.

KING: No, I mean...

JACKSON: Yes. Yes.

KING: There's no other way or else it looks like, you know, you should...

JACKSON: Yes.

KING: The courts are the last resort.

JACKSON: You're right, Larry.

Of course I have no way of knowing if Jermaine is telling the truth about the contents of his book, but who did he think he was fooling by pretending that the idea of suing didn't occur to him until Larry King suggested it? I mean, come on.

deandaniellws said:
Maybe he knew something and Ma Barker-Jackson had to knock him off! LOL :D
O, how mean. Loretta Lynn beat up more than one of her husband's girlfriends. She made a bundle on "You Ain't Woman Enough To Take My Man" and "Fist City." And let's not forget the duet she did with Ernest Tubb called "Sweet Thang." It had a line in it that went, "Let me tell all you barroom Roses that if Sweet Thang should happen by, If you blink more than once, you better have something in your eye." LOL! We called her a spitfire.

BillyGoatGruff said:
And she didn't pretend she was something other than what she was.
How do you know? She might have parked her butt in the first pew every Sunday morning, too. LOL!

OH, PLEASE! Everyone knows that he wrote that tell-all, then backed out of it because of pressure from the family. He knows what MJ's preferred drugs and drinks are. We all know he is a demerol freak. Hell, he has had a butterfly or whatever they call an IV port that you can see in his arm for his demerol.

Jermaine makes me sick. Well, the whole freakin' family makes me sick.

The middle east is peaceful? Did I miss something?

Yeah, the idea of MJ running on the beach in a burka is just too funny to picture. 300 pushups a day? My left foot!!! He probably couldn't manage a half of one. LMAO!

the original tez said:
The middle east is peaceful? Did I miss something?

Yeah, the idea of MJ running on the beach in a burka is just too funny to picture. 300 pushups a day? My left foot!!! He probably couldn't manage a half of one. LMAO!
Well, in all fairness, Bahrain is one of the more peaceful middle eastern countries, though if Jermaine's going around saying that it's totally without problems, he obviously doesn't get out much.

Yeah, the idea that MJ's on the beach working out is amusing, seeing how unbearable the weather can be due to the humidity (which is probably why he's always in Dubai). It's barely even rained this winter (3-5 days) total and given the state of his skin, he wouldn't exactly be able to cope with the sun, even if he was covered from head to toe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
telecrushxx
Back