The FBI showed up at my friends house today thinking her baby was Lisa Irwin

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Man, I go off to the Caribbean for 10 days and not only has this cased not been solved, LE has somehow failed to keep me updated on everything they are doing!

:floorlaugh:

Baby has aged two months since the first post.

Wasn't sure about the age of the babies, and I accidentally took the "four months younger" to be "four months old" in the mom's FB post. I'll go edit. Thanks.

Shoot too late to edit, maybe one of the mods can fix it.

I must say I am most shocked of all by this part BBM below:
Quote:
Even though *advertiser censored* has no teeth, can't walk yet, is 4 months younger and is much smaller. Also, my daughter has a big birthmark on the palm of her hand, stomach and back of the neck. Truly, bizarre morning. The FBI even went to my girlfriend work in Phily last thurs to interview her cause we just visited her last month.

It's one thing to hear that FBI have followed up by going to the home of the actual child that has been reported as a possible "Lisa Irwin" but I must say her stating that the FBI had already done lots of homework already before they even verified it wasn't the baby.. To the point of tracing back these parents steps over the past few months, finding they visited a friend in Pennsylvania(an entirely different state) and had already sent agents to the friends home/work investigating what the friend had to say about her friend that recently visited as well as the baby she brought with her.. This is extreme footwork and we're talking across country footwork and Investigating being done..

Sorry.. I totally give ya that them going to random houses of area KC residents that have been reported as possible "Baby Lisa" and that was done for the purpose of blocking a defense strategy way on down the line and I may have even given this that same thought if it weren't for the additional information shared about the friend having agent visit her in Pennsylvania cuz mom had recently visited.. That does not equal tying up loose ends to block defense future strategies.. That IMO sounds very much like investigating with the very real possibility that the child could be Lisa.. Which is totally different than investigating for way off possible defense strategy block..

Sounds great to me and am thrilled to get this info.. Thanks chewy for sharing! I know it would definitely be an unwanted burden being your friend who had to endure the uncomfortable/odd morning with FBI.. I know as the parent One would wonder who or why was reported but again as a parent i think one would understand that it's another little baby out there missing.. Again thanks for sharing, chewy!

So does this mean they think she's still alive and the cadaver dog hit and other evidence proved inconclusive? Just wondering.

I've been thinking that the "other players" and "possible live sighting" follow-ups, at least as I've heard of them, have increased since the 17 hour search. IMO it's a good sign that they didn't find conclusive evidence of her being deceased, which is of course a great thing.

It's obviously not a fact, it just seems promising. I'm going to remain hopeful.

I wonder if she shares any facebook friends with people involved in the case.

I wonder if someone trying to throw the LE off the case called it in.

I wonder if she shares any facebook friends with people involved in the case.

I wonder if someone trying to throw the LE off the case called it in.

I have to say that the lengths they went to in order to clear this tip made me wonder the same thing - perhaps going above and beyond because they knew/had an idea that the tip was from someone who might have an agenda.

Something just feels not quite right about it.

The only thing I can think of is that she's a twin. But she and her twin sister look absolutely nothing alike. So one twin has dark hair big chubby cheeks etc. Maybe it looked like they couldn't really be twins?

Other than that I got nothin

She's got her facebook tracing the pregnancy up to delivery and pix of the babies as newborns. Just doesn't make any sense at all to me. I'm wondering what this person who called it in was thinking. ?????

Wow, yeah, that really is strange. And the FBI thought someone who kidnapped Baby Lisa would go around entering her in a beautiful baby contest? :crazy: Wouldn't that be a little risky?

So does this mean they think she's still alive and the cadaver dog hit and other evidence proved inconclusive? Just wondering.

I doubt it. They follow the leads, regardless.

Agreed! I think it's horrible that innocent people whose babies resemble Lisa have to be subjected to this, much like all the Caylee Anthony lookalikes!

How bout the poor women at work when a woman told her she lookedlike CA then followed her in her car and rammed her off the road and told the cops, she's a baby killer, seriously, sadly I'd be doing weird stuff like dyeing my hair ect.:crazy:

How bout the poor women at work when a woman told her she lookedlike CA then followed her in her car and rammed her off the road and told the cops, she's a baby killer, seriously, sadly I'd be doing weird stuff like dyeing my hair ect.:crazy:

That was a made up story. It didn't happen.

Yes it's a great thing. Proves mom didn't kill her.

That's quite a leap. :aktion1:

What it proves is 1) LE is continuing to follow up on leads and 2), there's not yet enough evidence to determine whether Lisa has been killed or kidnapped, nor prove who took her.

It doesn't "clear" anyone.

I've been seeing Baby Lisa for two days on my TV. She is almost a generic baby,

The only thing I can think of is that she's a twin. But she and her twin sister look absolutely nothing alike. So one twin has dark hair big chubby cheeks etc. Maybe it looked like they couldn't really be twins?

Other than that I got nothin

She's got her facebook tracing the pregnancy up to delivery and pix of the babies as newborns. Just doesn't make any sense at all to me. I'm wondering what this person who called it in was thinking. ?????

It sounded to me as if your friend was saying she had visited HER friend a month or so ago, that this friend took photos, and posted them on her own (the friend's) Facebook. Someone SHE knew was checking out her photos and saw "Baby Lisa." MOST people won't tag little kids in photos, so this person phoned in a tip about the picture. The FBI then contacted the FRIEND, and asked about the baby in her photo, since they had no other way to find out who (and whose) she was. LE probably never saw YOUR friend's Facebook page at all. They were acting on a tip about a photo posted on HER friend's page.

I feel like I need to go change my profile pic on FB now... my baby girl is 6 months old with blond hair and blue eyes..

I don't think that it shows that LE thinks anything one way or the other.

It shows that they're being thorough in their investigation, and checking out all possible leads, as they should be, and as they've done from the start.

In the end, after checking into every lead, they may find a different suspect, or it may still come back to DB.

JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaggieX
Back