The heart

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just dont see a heart. I see some scribbles. Thats all. I think jb just drew on herself. The only reason i think its a big deal now is because patsy changed her story about when she saw it. Thats all.
Keep it simple. It wasnt a plan. It was an accident at the hand of BR. Everything after that moment was parents in a panic and the staged everything to save burke from a life of hell bc he killed his sister. Why they just didnt call 911 and say it was a accident is beyond me.

Oh and i also initially thought the amount of jewelry was crazy.... not to mention pr's death grip on her arm in the very same picture

The picture of PR and JBR on christmas morning after opening her presents. Jb is wearing tons of nice jewelry and pr is gripping her arm almost in order to force her to stand next to her for the picture. Jb's smile looks different from the other photos as well. IMO

Ah yes. I've read references to that photo several times but I can't find it. Is it still available online?

Ah yes. I've read references to that photo several times but I can't find it. Is it still available online?

I believe this is the photo you're referring to. :) I've always thought she was gripping her arm quite tightly too, allysasaurus.

article-0-05C1C9120000044D-396_468x319.jpg

I just dont see a heart. I see some scribbles. Thats all. I think jb just drew on herself. The only reason i think its a big deal now is because patsy changed her story about when she saw it. Thats all.
Keep it simple. It wasnt a plan. It was an accident at the hand of BR. Everything after that moment was parents in a panic and the staged everything to save burke from a life of hell bc he killed his sister. Why they just didnt call 911 and say it was a accident is beyond me.

Hardly an accident if a kid whacks his sister with a flashlight hard enough to crush her skull. You can pass the golf club incident off as an accident, this one would have been much more difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see it as an accident bc yes, he meant to hit her but i dont think he knew his own strength and didnt mean to crush her skull. I mean, he hit her before and she was okay after a trip to the doctor, what makes this thought any different. I think he got scared after she didnt wake up and either he went to get his parents or parents walked in to see why they were still out of bed. Just think, what if burke just decided to leave her there in the kitchen floor and go back to his room.
I know when i was a child i sometimes would do something wrong and then pretend i didnt do it. Children dont understand "if i didnt do it, it had to be you" when theres only two people around.

And look at that picture! Her knuckles are white shes holding on to her so hard!

If the "heart" was drawn on JB at the party, the marker used may have bled afterwards to distort the image. I'm not making any statements on who or why the image was drawn, but just that kids are sweaty little things. My nieces and nephews have drawn in themselves and because of their level of activity, their art rarely stays put or can be distinguished clearly.

I've been a lurker for almost a year on this board and have learned so much. But that picture of JB's hand is heartbreaking. Not that this case isn't heartbreaking or terrible anyway, but that picture feels like a punch to my gut.

PR's face in that photo is extremely tight, as well. She's tensed up something fierce. I wonder what's up with that.

PR's face in that photo is extremely tight, as well. She's tensed up something fierce. I wonder what's up with that.

And her face is really red as well. Could she have been crying(of course we would never know the answer to that), but if so I wonder why. And JB doesnt look very happy in that photo. Wish we knew the "mega jonbenet thing" the friends were going to have a talk about, I would say it was about the pageants, and all that went along with them getting outta control, maybe JB was growing tired of them, and was starting to act out and resent PR for it

If the "heart" was drawn on JB at the party, the marker used may have bled afterwards to distort the image. I'm not making any statements on who or why the image was drawn, but just that kids are sweaty little things. My nieces and nephews have drawn in themselves and because of their level of activity, their art rarely stays put or can be distinguished clearly.

I've been a lurker for almost a year on this board and have learned so much. But that picture of JB's hand is heartbreaking. Not that this case isn't heartbreaking or terrible anyway, but that picture feels like a punch to my gut.

The coroner described the "heart" as being made with red ink. I take that to mean a red ink pen, not a marker. Looking at the mark in her hand on the photo, it looks like it was drawn with a red ink pen.

Thank you! I chose my words wrong. It does look like a pen as opposed to a felt-tipped marker. Which still could have bled when drawn on a sweaty palm.

I always thought the heart (or whatever else it was supposed to be) looked more pink in color than red. Maybe it's the lighting?

It's odd that PR says she doesn't know when was the last time JonBenet bathed. What mom doesn't know that, unless you have a full time nanny, but even then I would expect my child to have a bath every day. Surely she would have had one on the day of the Christmas Party. Who takes a child to a nice party without giving them a bath?

It's odd that PR says she doesn't know when was the last time JonBenet bathed. What mom doesn't know that, unless you have a full time nanny, but even then I would expect my child to have a bath every day. Surely she would have had one on the day of the Christmas Party. Who takes a child to a nice party without giving them a bath?

Apparantly Patsy does.

Especially since JB wet and soiled herself every day. Patsy wasn't the neatest person as far as her housekeeping- even though she had a housekeeper, the place was a mess- evidenced by the crime photos. Many people thought the mess and the appalling state of the basement rooms was because police (or an intruder) ransacked the place. Not so. Police touched nothing except to dust for prints. Patsy's own mother criticized her for having such a messy home. I guess that inherent sense of untidiness extended to her kids.
Even the laundry- the housekeeper said there was not a hamper in the house- dirty clothes were dropped on the floor or tossed on a bed or chair. This is evidenced by police conversation with Patsy about a pair of JB's pants on the floor in a crime photo, fecal stains visible. Who doesn't put something with poop on it in the wash? At least a laundry basket! The house had a laundry chute, according to LHP, but she said only JR ever used it.
LE reported that every single pair of JB's panties had fecal staining. What mother wouldn't use bleach on clothing like that? Even if you have a housekeeper doing the family's laundry, you'd buy bleach and tell her to bleach the poopy clothes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gethuman_us
Back