The HW or WH belt evidence at gilgonews

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why announce that you’re going to make an announcement?! Just give the info! Again, they are desperate to look like they are working the case!
Everyone wants the 911 call released, why so adamant that the public can’t hear it?!
I know right? How insulting to the victims families.

The lack of excitement from the WS community is pretty telling. Compare it to last January, before the press conference about the belt. Everyone was buzzing. Now we're mostly skeptical and jaded.

Sad it's come to this.

figurehead noun- someone who has the position of leader in an organization but who has no real power: aka SCPD Commissioner Geraldine Hart

even if she wants to release the 911 call, or question le...she can’t...not if she wants to keep her job

The lack of excitement from the WS community is pretty telling. Compare it to last January, before the press conference about the belt. Everyone was buzzing. Now we're mostly skeptical and jaded.

Sad it's come to this.
Over the morning and early afternoon, I've been thinking about what I said earlier. I do still feel that way but with that said, perhaps I should also try to be somewhat hopeful for the victims families sake. Its just really difficult not to be bitter knowing what I have learned to date. Does anyone know when this "announcement" is to take place?

They will probably have a press conference before they upload the pics on the website, I'm guessing. Like they did in January.

If SCPD cared so much about this, then why are they refusing to allow companies such as Parabon identify the Unidentified bodies? Like the Asian male and toddler?! Why are the other murdered women in the area in that time period not talked about with this case?!

Police said the photos will be released at gilgonews.com, the website the department launched in January as a platform for background information and updates on the case, but did not say exactly when the new photos would be released.

Suffolk Police to Release New Photos of Belt in Gilgo Beach Case
They should be able to trace the materials,and dye,tools dye caster,etc used in the belt to the manufacturer,hobbyist. I would think. Like they did the paint particles on Green River victim's. ( Traced to the truck manufacturer Gary Ridgway worked at as a painter) I Know it would be so much easier if someone who knows something's comes forward and blows this case wide open. But imho even satan himself would fear for his life in Suffolk County.

The new belt images have been posted on Articles Recovered at Scene

I definitely think the correct orientation is HM now.

Both image file names have the word "Barnes" in it. Maybe it was found on MBB.
"beltpicBarnesblack2noglove"
"beltpicBarnesbrown1"

Nice catch on the image file name !

I always thought the letters were HM, based on the fact that every Asian style font I've looked at had the " h " crossed near the top. I even went through every missing female report I could find to see if there was anyone missing with the intials HW. I found a few, but they didn't seem to fit. But it just now occurred to me that I only looked up females. Now I'm wondering if I shouldn't have also looked up males, because we do have an Asian male victim.

(Shakes head ) I dunno...seems like such a long shot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother
Back