DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Website's still active

Fair Justice Foundation
'Working to perfect the justice process'
http://dnafingerprintlaw.com/

Tadpole12,

The site has not been updated in a couple of years. The phone number listed was nothing more than a voice-mail account that is now inactive. I have sent several inquiries to the email that they have given and to date have received no replies... The website is the only active thing about the site.

Snip from Fair Justice Foundation

“It's only going to take one email or phone call to solve this case, and it's going to be from somebody out in the public that knows something and wants to do the right thing," said retired Sheriff’s Captain and Municipal Court Judge OM Gray. Gray, an investigator involved with the Ramsey case since 1996, went on to say “I would appeal to everyone to think back to Christmas 1996 - did they see or hear about something suspicious? Do they know anyone acting peculiar or out of the ordinary that was either unaccounted for on the holiday or known to be in vicinity of Boulder, CO on 12/25/1996?"

Dear John, we cant give you a call or an email nor can the imagined intruder confess if you dont provide us with accurate/active services (you know like active phone numbers and email addresses) these things help.....

When asked if he (JR) believes the perp to still be out there, he replied "Oh yes, he is either alive, dead, or in jail". Ummm, okay, where else would this person be if not alive, dead or in jail. The no brainer is this, if an intruder did this and was in jail why not a hit with CODIS? One could also say, that it still leaves me wondering who dunnit? JR is still alive, PR is dead and BR is still out there and no hits on CODIS..... Hmmmmmmmm, what a cowinkidink!

Tadpole12,

The site has not been updated in a couple of years. The phone number listed was nothing more than a voice-mail account that is now inactive. I have sent several inquiries to the email that they have given and to date have received no replies... The website is the only active thing about the site.

“It's only going to take one email or phone call to solve this case, and it's going to be from somebody out in the public that knows something and wants to do the right thing," said retired Sheriff’s Captain and Municipal Court Judge OM Gray. Gray, an investigator involved with the Ramsey case since 1996, went on to say “I would appeal to everyone to think back to Christmas 1996 - did they see or hear about something suspicious? Do they know anyone acting peculiar or out of the ordinary that was either unaccounted for on the holiday or known to be in vicinity of Boulder, CO on 12/25/1996?"

Dear John, we cant give you a call or an email nor can the imagined intruder confess if you dont provide us with accurate/active services (you know like active phone numbers and email addresses) these things help.....

I believe that website was thrown up for a publicity tour in '09, but I do not recall what was going on.

They're nothing if not inconsistent. Remember the tip line on the back of their "Death of Innocence" book? lol

I believe that website was thrown up for a publicity tour in '09, but I do not recall what was going on.

They're nothing if not inconsistent. Remember the tip line on the back of their "Death of Innocence" book? lol

Oh yes! Now I ask the fence sitters does it make sense to you? People need to stop looking at just the evidence and look at the actions as they speak louder than words.

John Walsh, a man with far less money then the R's not only setup a hotline, he created an entire call center manned 24 hours a day. This was a man with limited resources, unlike JR.

Actions people, it all comes down to actions.... He isnt worried about finding the killer, he already knows where that person is and Hell doesnt need a hotline when it comes calling....

Tadpole12,

Ty for the update Agatha_C.

So ... without functional contacts, the website's a sham or of no service.

Not a bad article...I agree with all the "sad" observations in it.

It was started in 2008. My view at the time was that it was meant to follow on the heels of Lacy's exoneration letter and give the impression (to those gullible enough to believe it,) that, look at me, not only am I innocent, (Lacy said so,) but I’m looking for the real killer(s) too - check out my shiny new website.

It was started in 2008. My view at the time was that it was meant to follow on the heels of Lacy's exoneration letter and give the impression (to those gullible enough to believe it,) that, look at me, not only am I innocent, (Lacy said so,) but I’m looking for the real killer(s) too - check out my shiny new website.

Indeed.

Opportunism at its finest.

Oh yes! Now I ask the fence sitters does it make sense to you? People need to stop looking at just the evidence and look at the actions as they speak louder than words.

John Walsh, a man with far less money then the R's not only setup a hotline, he created an entire call center manned 24 hours a day. This was a man with limited resources, unlike JR.

Actions people, it all comes down to actions.... He isnt worried about finding the killer, he already knows where that person is and Hell doesnt need a hotline when it comes calling....
BBM, ITA

Before the Fair Justice Foundation there was "SHOES." (The original sham foundation.)

"We hope to start an organization called SHOES as an outreach of the JonBenet Ramsey Children's Foundation, which will advocate legislation, offer resources and rewards, and establish computer databases-all focused as effective tools to both prevent violent crimes against children and to assist in the capture of child murderers.
We will use computerized tools to track pedophiles and sex offenders and also use experienced, retired detectives and top experts as resources to aid, and in some cases challenge, local police departments. We will put funds in place to offer significant rewards for information, when appropriate, to apprehend child killers.
SHOES will advocate legislation to elevate the murder of a child under the age of thirteen to a federal offense. After all, a bank robbery is a federal offense, and by law our nation treats this as a most serious crime. Do we as a country care more about our money than our children?"
"The Death of Innocence" page 390

And more lip service:

Mr. RAMSEY: We want the foundation to focus on protecting America's children against predators. I would like the murder of a child to be treated in this country as a federal offense. But there's been over a thousand children murdered in their homes since JonBenet was murdered, yet we don't know about it. We should, as a country, respond to that the best that we can. We don't today.

Results?
SHOES never happened, and the JonBenét Ramsey Children's Foundation, was essentially a sham designed to spin a little positive public relations.

Ramseys writing book on daughter's death
By Christopher Anderson, Camera Staff Writer
November 6, 1999

Proceeds from the Ramseys' book will go towards the Ramseys' legal expenses and the JonBenét Ramsey Children's Foundation.
The foundation was formed Feb. 3, 1997, with the goal of benefiting "children who are in a variety of needs," a Ramsey family spokeswoman said at the time.
By March of this year, the only known significant contributions made to the foundation came from the family itself and one of the family's attorneys
IRS records showed the foundation's "charitable activities" amounted to $769 given to Crime Stoppers "to assist their effort to obtain crime leads" and $596 for "advertising soliciting information into the murder of JonBenét Ramsey."
http://www.acandyrose.com/jonbenet-foundations.htm

Now, let’s compare that to someone who is driven by a zeal for child advocacy, rather than self preservation.

There are two organizations bearing the name of Klaas and dedicated to helping children. One is the Polly Klaas Foundation. It continues to work with law enforcement and the public to protect America's youngsters. Its mission statement says the organization is "dedicated to educating the public on the prevention of child abduction, aiding in the search for missing children, and acting as a means to bring the issue of missing children to the forefront." Jenni Thompson is the Director of Communications for the Polly Klaas Foundation. "We've assisted over 4,900 families to date," she related, "and have about an 85% success rate. Success is defined as kids coming home safely. Over 800,000 children in the U.S. are either missing or abducted each year. These include runaway children, children that are lost, children missing under suspicious circumstances where it is not known if they were abducted or not, and family as well as non-family abductions. Everyone in the field of missing children, not just the Polly Klaas Foundation, now use the term 'non-family abductions' because rarely is it a complete stranger."
Marc Klaas began the Polly Klaas Foundation. Since it is a non-profit group, it cannot engage in political lobbying. Marc Klaas wanted to change laws so he left the foundation to start the Marc Klaas Foundation for Children, now known as the KlaasKids Foundation. Like the Polly Klaas Foundation, KlaasKids seeks to increase knowledge of child safety issues; unlike it, KlaasKids also works for "stronger sentencing for violent criminals."
The life of pretty and talented Polly Klaas was cut short in a horrible way. However, she did not die in vain. Her loss has inspired many people to work on behalf of America's children, and that inspiration has contributed to the rescuing of other children. Quite a legacy for a child who did not live to see her 13th birthday.
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/klaas/8b.html

Klaas uses his unsought notoriety to help other parents find their missing children, to lobby for tougher state and federal laws against kidnappers, and to promote better security against abductions.
Klaas _ who has quit his job running a car-rental agency to devote all his time to children's causes _ also has emerged as an outspoken advocate for the kinds of get-tough-on-criminals measures being debated in Congress and many state legislatures. Indeed, it was Polly Klaas' high-profile case that provided the impetus for California's ``three-strikes-you're-out'' statute, which has spawned similar efforts around the country.
- Boston Globe

In the aftermath of the Oct 1, 1993 kidnap and murder of his twelve-year-old daughter Polly, Marc Klaas gave up his lucrative rental car franchise to pursue an aggressive child safety mission. Mr. Klaas co-founded BeyondMissing, Inc., a federally funded California public benefit non-profit corporation to give meaning to Polly’s death and to create a legacy in her name that will protect children for generations to come. BeyondMissing provides America’s law enforcement community with a free and secure Website to easily and swiftly create and distribute missing child flyers via broadcast fax, email, and SMS technology.
Through federal and state legislative efforts Mr. Klaas promotes prevention programs for at-risk youth, stronger sentencing for violent criminals and governmental accountability and responsibility. Often times this advocacy takes the form of legislative testimony.
Besides his duties as volunteer president of the KlaasKids Foundation and president of BeyondMissing, Inc. Mr. Klaas sits on the advisory boards of the Center for the Community Interest; Fight Crime Invest in Kids and the National Children’s Advocacy Center.
http://childrenseducationalnetwork.com/contact/boardofadvisors.asp

http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-prog.htm

That about sums it up.
John Ramsey is a wishy-washy spin doctor who is clearly after some personal glory/cash rather than putting anything back into the community or seeking justice for the worst crime a person can experience.

Makes me sick.

This was actually a very good little article. A lot was summed up, in a few short words. No feeling sorry for a grieving, victimized father, just the blunt truth. It also brought up an interesting point, that has always bugged me. Why did the R's put the glitzy image of Jon Benet out there? I know what I think, but did they ever give a reason? In reality, she was a little girl, who was brutally tortured and murdered, and the whole show bizzy, larger than life image really bugged me. Also, where did all of the pageant pictures come from? Who gave them to the media?

This was actually a very good little article. A lot was summed up, in a few short words. No feeling sorry for a grieving, victimized father, just the blunt truth. It also brought up an interesting point, that has always bugged me. Why did the R's put the glitzy image of Jon Benet out there? I know what I think, but did they ever give a reason? In reality, she was a little girl, who was brutally tortured and murdered, and the whole show bizzy, larger than life image really bugged me. Also, where did all of the pageant pictures come from? Who gave them to the media?

If you look back, you will find most were aired on ABC. I seriously doubt they were "given" away. Great article, thanks!

Ah, well I was going by the: "Copyright © 2009 Fair Justice Foundation. All rights reserved" Certainly the foundation could have been started earlier.

Here's what was happening in 2009:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-EabHMYrqE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-EabHMYrqE[/ame]

"New evidence which was found recently."

"Police have decided to take the case back."

"New DNA techniques."
______

What really ticks me off, people new to the case are all, "wow, see, I knew the parents were innocent! Poor thangs."

John said in one of his latest interviews he felt the killer was either alive, dead, or in prison.

Let's go back to 1997, five months after JonBenet was murdered.

Ramseys: We didn't do it
By Marilyn Robinson, Denver Post Staff Writer
May 2, 1997

"We'll find you. I have that as a sole mission for the rest of my life," said John Ramsey.

"God knows who you are and we will find you," said Patsy Ramsey.

"Let me assure you that I did not kill JonBenet. I did not have anything to do with it. I loved that child with the whole of my heart and soul.'' said Patsy Ramsey.

"We need your help from this moment on," said Patsy Ramsey, holding up a copy of an advertisement offering a $100,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the killer."

"We feel there are at least two people on the face of this earth who know who did this - the killer and someone that person may have confided in" Patsy said

This gave me chills - Patsy left off one of the people John mentions - the "dead" one.

The pageant pictures and video had their copyright owned by the companies staging the pageants, since part of how they make their money is by not allowing the parents to take their own video or pictures, and then selling the official version of same back to proud Mama and Papa. Since, for example, the Sunburst Pageants knew they could make even more money selling the rights to their pictures and videos of JonBenet to a stock agency, they did.

Now, if John and Patsy *really* objected to the pageant images, they had every opportunity from December 26th, 1996 onwards to put out the private, informal pictures they had taken themselves and given to friends and family for which they themselves owned the copyright. They also could have publicized the pictures and videos their friends and family had taken on their own, but it is a measure of how much the Ramseys did and do lie that they make it seem as if this was not an option until John arrived at this week with a book to publicize and the knowledge that he could make absolutely no money off interviews with himself, but that he could make a chunk of change off selling the rights to "never before seen" JonBenet pictures.

this si stupid and makes no sense.if the pageants got her killed (they obviously promote LS's sick pedo theory) then why on earth would you please the monster once again and release new pictures of the victim.

if someone targeted her at the parade like they now claim,same story,why please all the sickos outthere with new photos of the VICTIM.no matter what happened and how she died,she still is the VICTIM here.let her rest in PEACE.

if it's about money then JR is a sick man (won't even call him a father),if not,it doesn't make sense,really.

The pageant pictures and video had their copyright owned by the companies staging the pageants, since part of how they make their money is by not allowing the parents to take their own video or pictures, and then selling the official version of same back to proud Mama and Papa. Since, for example, the Sunburst Pageants knew they could make even more money selling the rights to their pictures and videos of JonBenet to a stock agency, they did.

Now, if John and Patsy *really* objected to the pageant images, they had every opportunity from December 26th, 1996 onwards to put out the private, informal pictures they had taken themselves and given to friends and family for which they themselves owned the copyright. They also could have publicized the pictures and videos their friends and family had taken on their own, but it is a measure of how much the Ramseys did and do lie that they make it seem as if this was not an option until John arrived at this week with a book to publicize and the knowledge that he could make absolutely no money off interviews with himself, but that he could make a chunk of change off selling the rights to "never before seen" JonBenet pictures.

why_nutt,
Without those pictures another side to the Ramsey's might have been obscured. Assuming JonBenet was staged then possibly they did not factor the pageant angle in. Not realizing the contrast between JonBenets brutal death and her sexualized pageant persona might be a goldmine for the tabloid headline scribblers.

I reckon JR's bank balance must be pretty low if has to publish yet another book, telling how pious he is, do the media circuit, and sell the JonBenet material, what next JonBenet tea-shirts?

Somebody should phone JR's publicist and represent themselves as an online media outfit and ask to purchase a time-limited license on some JonBenet merchandise, just to see what kind of fees he is asking?

Just wonder if JR has been hit by any of the hedge fund or recent market failures, he never impressed me as a financial quant' type.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazigrl
Back