The jonbenet Ramsey letter

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just watched it very interesting. Thank you. What I gather is it was either the parents or someone known to the parents. The 118k bonus wasn't pull out of thin air clearly its connected to them and backfired in a bad attempt to mislead everyone. I think MY best guess theory is one of the parents went totally spazzed out and overheated in anger to something involving her and killed her by accident in trying to show her a lesson. What do you think?

I just watched it very interesting. Thank you. What I gather is it was either the parents or someone known to the parents. The 118k bonus wasn't pull out of thin air clearly its connected to them and backfired in a bad attempt to mislead everyone. I think MY best guess theory is one of the parents went totally spazzed out and overheated in anger to something involving her and killed her by accident in trying to show her a lesson. What do you think?
I think that JonBenet was accidentally killed by one of the Ramsay's and John and Patsy covered everything the best they could...

Can you imagined if the Ramseys had called 911 after finding Jonbenet themselves in the house dead at the very beginning in the morning WITHOUT the kidnapping story and the ransom note??? Where would the Ramseys be today....
There were so many confusing facts and clues in this case that could lead thoughts in different directions. I really thought about your post. It's been years but what if there were an actual killer? What if Patsy and John did wake up and find JonBenet deceased? They may have believed it had to have been BDI (or each other) and concocted the kidnapping story and wrote the ransom note after the fact to protect their family when none of them had actually done it. Investigator Smit also was on this track and named a possible suspect (GO).
A search on line pulled up an article dated last week with a lot of information about this same possible suspect and his confession.

There were so many confusing facts and clues in this case that could lead thoughts in different directions. I really thought about your post. It's been years but what if there were an actual killer? What if Patsy and John did wake up and find JonBenet deceased? They may have believed it had to have been BDI (or each other) and concocted the kidnapping story and wrote the ransom note after the fact to protect their family when none of them had actually done it. Investigator Smit also was on this track and named a possible suspect (GO).
A search on line pulled up an article dated last week with a lot of information about this same possible suspect and his confession.

In my honest opinion if someone is a victim of a crime there's zero reason to concoct anything...the Ramsey's lawyered up right away like they were guilty....doesn't mean that they are guilty but they surely acted suspiciously and avoided law enforcement.

Not to mention that just one month before JB was murdered, the movie Ransom had just come out, in which a child is kidnapped and the following ransom is delivered to the parents:

"I want $2 million in fifties and hundreds. No consecutive serial numbers. No new bills. No marked bills. The money will fit into two Samsonite hard-shell suitcases... Do not involve the police or the FBI. If you do, I will kill him. Do not inform the media, or I will kill him. No tracking devices in the money or the cases, or I will kill him. You have 48 hours to get the money. I will contact you."

Sound familiar?

Also, the fact that the JB ransom letter opens with "Listen carefully!" suggests someone was dictating it to the writer, and it wasn't just someone lone person silently writing.

And, also, the movie In the Nick of Time with Johnny Depp had recently been released. It was the movie watched at the White's Christmas Dinner Party.
A [political] faction kidnapped his daughter while he was carrying an attache' case. The ransom note tells him to "Listen to me very carefully."

Screenshot 2023-07-14 7.08.56 PM.png
http://acandyrose.com/crimescene-ransomnote.htm

Nick of Time (1995) ⭐ 6.3 | Action, Crime, Drama
The plot unfolds in real time. W/ Christopher Walken as the bad guy.
Nick of Time (1995) - Trivia - IMDb

It’s bogus.

on top of that they phoned the police (when told not to by said kidnapper) and then showed no concern to be waiting for a supposed call from the kidnapper at the time they said they would call.

it’s so bad, so amateur and so fake it’s laughable looking at it now.

That one of the parents had poor impulse control AND poor common sense.

IMO.

And, also, the movie In the Nick of Time with Johnny Depp had recently been released. It was the movie watched at the White's Christmas Dinner Party.
A [political] faction kidnapped his daughter while he was carrying an attache' case. The ransom note tells him to "Listen to me very carefully."

View attachment 434739
http://acandyrose.com/crimescene-ransomnote.htm

Nick of Time (1995) ⭐ 6.3 | Action, Crime, Drama
The plot unfolds in real time. W/ Christopher Walken as the bad guy.
Nick of Time (1995) - Trivia - IMDb
I didn’t k ow this fun fact. Makes it look even worse, if that’s possible

If there was an actual killer, I believe that it was someone who either 1) knew the Ramseys very well and whom they should have or could have known was an intruder - since they conducted a cover-up; OR 2) the Ramseys were explicitly complicit with. I hate to say that, but after all these years, with other similar horrific crimes of child abuse, I can go with either hypothesis.

They covered it up. Patsy wrote the note. If they did not kill JB, then why? (Not aimed just at you - but more to the windmill of my own mind). If no one in the family did it, why did the family cover it up?

If it was a pageant stalker, did they know that? Had they had clues that there was a stalker? (Stuff like that).

I have not been able to bring myself to read this latest development - but I will try to do so. Case still upsets me terribly.

If there was an actual killer, I believe that it was someone who either 1) knew the Ramseys very well and whom they should have or could have known was an intruder - since they conducted a cover-up; OR 2) the Ramseys were explicitly complicit with. I hate to say that, but after all these years, with other similar horrific crimes of child abuse, I can go with either hypothesis.

They covered it up. Patsy wrote the note. If they did not kill JB, then why? (Not aimed just at you - but more to the windmill of my own mind). If no one in the family did it, why did the family cover it up?

If it was a pageant stalker, did they know that? Had they had clues that there was a stalker? (Stuff like that).

I have not been able to bring myself to read this latest development - but I will try to do so. Case still upsets me terribly.
It’s the sun. Not exactly a more reputable news source

The three pages of the RN took at least twenty minutes to write. There may have been more than one practice note. This is important to the timeline of the crime and Patsy's 911.

There's a caret, an accent mark and several explanation points. The final letter 'C' is missing a period, as the previous three letters have.

During the 911, PR first says she found "a note". Then she calls it "a ransom note". This is a deceptive order of phrasing.

Does this look and sound ridiculous and fake in your mind? Seems the writer was really trying hard to make it look like a random kidnapping took place. This should suggest one of the parents wrote this and no way some random person scribbled all this down somehow knowing the things about the fathers Job ext. Has phony misleading hoax written all over it. What are your thoughts? Thank you everyone.View attachment 427073

It's possible the intruder had been casing the house for weeks or months, possibly even hiding in the basement crawl space. This would also be an effective way to closely monitor on the night in question.

If that was the case, he had plenty of time to learn/emulate PR's handwriting and to have found JR's paystubs showing the bonus amount.

The kidnapper was probably most interested in sexually assaulting JB, but figured he could demand the ransom and add insult to injury. A larger amount would have been difficult to withdraw without causing bank teller suspicion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henrypaul
Back