The jury - VERDICT IS IN! GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with a guilty verdict this will never be over for Sherri's family. Now CC will try to get appeals to have a new trial. Hopefully the appeals Judges will smack him down on that. His defense team were very experienced (a little scummy), but he cannot say they were incompetent. Prayer to Sherri's family and I pray for the souls of Sherri, Garett and Gavin.

I'm so glad for the guilty verdict. I wonder if Dad Coleman jumped right on the phone to TL to give her the verdict like he did concerning the murders? That one act spoke volumes about the kind of people they are.

anyone know if he will be sent to a different prison? hopefully one with a large mean general population that doesnt take kindly to baby killers

No sound on my laptop can someone shout out a recap of what Sherri's family have said.

Thanxs in advance :)

anyone know if he will be sent to a different prison? hopefully one with a large mean general population that doesnt take kindly to baby killers

I think so Brian. Here in California you are in "jail" until sentenced, then go to "prison" after sentencing.

ETA: Jail is County & prison is State or Federal

I could barely hear him....was Sheri's brother and he had a white sox hat on and his head down....looking for video of it. Dang....I just caught tail end.

kathy laplante-sheri's friend-fell on a stairwell and that's what the ambulance was for

I've got a live feed on, it looks like something will be happening shortly. I don't know if her family spoke yet. People appear to have their focus on something. Perhaps the family will approach the microphones soon.

my guess is he will be sent to a prison and not a county jail now.

Thank you, jury. Praying for comfort for all those who love and miss Sheri, Garrett and Gavin. I am so sorry that this was done to them. That monster deserves to rot in hell.

Dang, I hope Kathy is okay! There should be a hospital near by, hope she is not badly injured. Hope someone will let us know about her well being. She fought hard for justice for Sheri and the children.

Guilty on all counts makes my day!!!!! Be back for sentencing tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne