The jury - VERDICT IS IN! GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about y'all, but I'm having trouble putting my feelings about all of this into words.

This case touched me so deeply. We see wife killers all the time around here and maybe we're not so shocked about it anymore. But those beautiful little boys too. WTH? What kind of MONSTER can strangle their own children to death for the sole purpose of being with a woman who will never be worth a fraction of his family?

The fact that it's all been wrapped up in religion and money just makes it so much worse. And really makes you wonder about the people you think you know.

Yes, justice has been served. But I would so much rather have those three beautiful souls here on earth and free of Christopher Coleman.

He will appeal, I'm sure. There is no shred of a real man within him. He will continue to torture Sheri's family, friends and former community. He will never confess to the horrible sins he has committed. I hope his prayers, and those of his family, fall on deaf ears. I will be putting my trust in Karma from here on out.

I don't know about y'all, but I'm having trouble putting my feelings about all of this into words.

This case touched me so deeply. We see wife killers all the time around here and maybe we're not so shocked about it anymore. But those beautiful little boys too. WTH? What kind of MONSTER can strangle their own children to death for the sole purpose of being with a woman who will never be worth a fraction of his family?

The fact that it's all been wrapped up in religion and money just makes it so much worse. And really makes you wonder about the people you think you know.

Yes, justice has been served. But I would so much rather have those three beautiful souls here on earth and free of Christopher Coleman.

He will appeal, I'm sure. There is no shred of a real man within him. He will continue to torture Sheri's family, friends and former community. He will never confess to the horrible sins he has committed. I hope his prayers, and those of his family, fall on deaf ears. I will be putting my trust in Karma from here on out.

great post--it has touched many of us in so many ways-so horrible that one could murder his own flesh and blood for an f'ing dog track waitress--may he rot in hell--appeals he may try, but the odds of a new trial are slim...

Fairy thank you so much for your thoughts I am just sitting here in tears you put into words what I have been unable to. This is why everyday I look at their picture. Why almost everyday I have to push a tear aside, I can not even wrap my head or heart around the Why the evil. Your thoughts are exactly why I feel so passionate about Sherri Garrett and Gavin.

Thank you!!!!

Now then...

As I wait, it looks like a small press conf with the family will come. In the meanwhile, just wanted to say HELLO AND THANK YOU to all of the people who joined us in this thread during this time. It always amazes me how many lurkers we have with us in spirit!

Next... A few things.

wrote:
>>Good. Strap him to the gurney and get on with it.<<

Yes, perhaps he can show us his little May 5th routine that he shared with the LE Chaplain in 2009 before the order is given to shut his lights off.

Brian wrote:
>>praise the lord---the thought of this guy walking made me want to vomit<<

I am ABSOLUTELY with you on that sentence. I was just outside before the verdict was announced, praying. i.e. something like "God, you saw it, you know what he did..."

Blu, give your dad a hug for me! Aren't dad and daughter relationships fun? :)

You wrote:
>>I feel like throwing up....just logged into facebook to check on what CC's family is saying today....they EXPECT God to show up in a big way today. Also talking about how much their hearts are aching and what a wonderful Mother's Day present it would be if CC gets to come home tonight. They "BELIEVE" it will happen. Well, I BELIEVE I will vomit all over my laptop.<<

When I read that I had such a sick feeling. Those people are suffering under such complete delusion that it is hard to comprehend. I would like to do a study of that family, but getting near them would be far too disturbing. They need to all go home, get quiet and pray that the scales fall off of their eyes. Living in such delusion is frightening -- it is like they are living in another world here.

It would be nice, but I don't know how likely for them to all wake up.

Edit: the following was from Blu, it got out of sequence in my message.
>>Yea, they haven't made any comment since...but family posted they expected God would show up in a big way today... also that they were sure CC would be home for Mother's Day.<<

Chris will never know "home"

Well, there's no reason for CC to be home for Mother's Day when Sheri isn't able to spend it with HER mother and Garrett and Gavin are missing it with THEIRS!

Then again, Garrett and Gavin are spending Mother's Day with their mommy. Wish I could see them together now!

He will be - once he is sentenced after the jury determines whether he gets the DP or LWOP.

Whiich in the end will be LWOP - thanks to George Ryan and Pat Quinn :(

I'm so glad he wont have the freedom to spend another Mother's day that he took away from Sheri with his family. The thought of him celebrating Mother's day with anyone made me sick. He should spend that day being tormented for killing a beautiful mother and HER gorgeous babies.

Fairy thank you so much for your thoughts I am just sitting here in tears you put into words what I have been unable to. This is why everyday I look at their picture. Why almost everyday I have to push a tear aside, I can not even wrap my head or heart around the Why the evil. Your thoughts are exactly why I feel so passionate about Sherri Garrett and Gavin.

Thank you!!!!

I honestly wish part of his sentence would include those beautiful pictures of Sheri, Gavin and Garrett we have been looking at for two years be enlarged and plastered all over the walls of CC's jail cell forever more. Make him LOOK at the lives he took every, single day for the rest of his own worthless life.

Well, there's no reason for CC to be home for Mother's Day when Sheri isn't able to spend it with HER mother and Garrett and Gavin are missing it with THEIRS!

Then again, Garrett and Gavin are spending Mother's Day with their mommy. Wish I could see them together now!

lol sorry guess we were posting at the same time

Now then...

As I wait, it looks like a small press conf with the family will come. In the meanwhile, just wanted to say HELLO AND THANK YOU to all of the people who joined us in this thread during this time. It always amazes me how many lurkers we have with us in spirit!

Next... A few things.

wrote:
>>Good. Strap him to the gurney and get on with it.<<

Yes, perhaps he can show us his little May 5th routine that he shared with the LE Chaplain in 2009 before the order is given to shut his lights off.

Brian wrote:
>>praise the lord---the thought of this guy walking made me want to vomit<<

I am ABSOLUTELY with you on that sentence. I was just outside before the verdict was announced, praying. i.e. something like "God, you saw it, you know what he did..."

Blu, give your dad a hug for me! Aren't dad and daughter relationships fun? :)

You wrote:
>>I feel like throwing up....just logged into facebook to check on what CC's family is saying today....they EXPECT God to show up in a big way today. Also talking about how much their hearts are aching and what a wonderful Mother's Day present it would be if CC gets to come home tonight. They "BELIEVE" it will happen. Well, I BELIEVE I will vomit all over my laptop.<<

When I read that I had such a sick feeling. Those people are suffering under such complete delusion that it is hard to comprehend. I would like to do a study of that family, but getting near them would be far too disturbing. They need to all go home, get quiet and pray that the scales fall off of their eyes. Living in such delusion is frightening -- it is like they are living in another world here.

It would be nice, but I don't know how likely for them to all wake up.

Yea, they haven't made any comment since...but family posted they expected God would show up in a big way today... also that they were sure CC would be home for Mother's Day.

There is no doubt in my mind that God DID show up in a big way. It was exactly as it should have been.

I've no hope for CC's family. Even as a mother, their denial is beyond the pale and tragically pathetic to me. There will be no prayers for them from me. I suppose they have plenty of others who will cover that. I can only hope this Mother's Day will be a day of honest and deep reflection for CC's mother.

I hope all sorts of sleep demons keep his mind and soul haunted and cold for the rest of his days!!!! I hope he never gets any peace for eternity. :violin:

I get so sad when I think what his boys were thinking when their own dad was killing them. It is just something I can't get my brain to process. I just don't understand. He had no respect for any of them and he will die a coward and not confess EVER.

I honestly wish part of his sentence would include those beautiful pictures of Sheri, Gavin and Garrett we have been looking at for two years be enlarged and plastered all over the walls of CC's jail cell forever more. Make him LOOK at the lives he took every, single day for the rest of his own worthless life.

Amen Fairy Amen

I know I will carry or have that picture with me in some way for the rest of my day's.

He obviously can't be at Menard if that is where his brother works.....so Maybe Big Muddy River?

I'm having the same problem you were having earlier with the sound. I'll try to find it posted somewhere later on tonight & hopefully the sound will be fixed.

They are gonna play it on ch 2 (local) at 9pm so probably get better video then :)

Whiich in the end will be LWOP - thanks to George Ryan and Pat Quinn :(

In many states it takes forever for the death sentence to actually be carried out anyway. Just the stigma of him being on Death Row would be good enough. MOO

I don't know what to say, this is such a sad, sad thing for all involved. I don't know what can make a "man of God" do such a thing. It is just beyond my comprehension that this happened. I am just so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne