The jury - VERDICT IS IN! GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang...

I hate to leave all you good peoples for a bit :( I just ate some lunch and danged if the typical didn't happen. Man, its like after I eat something, in about a half hour, something in my body throws on the biggest "sleep switch." :( I'm falling over at the keyboard, time for my nappy.

Hold the fort for a few hours, okay? AND while I hope that I am here to celebrate with you all for the moment the "Guilty" is read, I would not deny Sheri's family and all of you a far quicker relief.

With all the breaks, does anyone know how long the jurors have actually deliberated? personally, I wouldn't need more than 5 minutes, but that's just me :)

Thanks,

Mel

In the beginning CC's defense attorneys were Bill and Art Margulis, then it was decided that they would have to be death penalty qualified in Illinois. BM received his certification, but what happened to his father Art? I wonder if he has been attending the trial as well?

I'm convinced the jury will come back with "Guilty"

Wondering if Pastor Coleman or JMM will set up a Prison Ministry where ever CC ends up?

Gotta think positive. :great:

With the evidence presented, I don't see how it could be anything but guilty : )

With the evidence presented, I don't see how it could be anything but guilty : )

I agree but it only takes one loose screw on the jury to jack the entire thing up. :banghead:

Hi, all! I've been a member here for a while, but don't post much. I live in one of the towns nearby Chester, Il, but I did live and work in Chester many years ago. Just picked up one of the local newspapers this afternoon, and they have done a great job covering the trial, but the article that floored me was one in which they interviewed Chris Coleman's parents. apparently, they still hang on to his innocence quite strongly. They have some interesting takes on the evidence we have and haven't heard about. I don't want to have a copyright issue, but I guess it's ok to paraphrase?

In the beginning CC's defense attorneys were Bill and Art Margulis, then it was decided that they would have to be death penalty qualified in Illinois. BM received his certification, but what happened to his father Art? I wonder if he has been attending the trial as well?

Art's been too busy trying to protect Busch's behind after his girlfriend died of a drug overdose in December. And Art probably knew this case was a loser. I'm totally speculating of course!

Hi, all! I've been a member here for a while, but don't post much. I live in one of the towns nearby Chester, Il, but I did live and work in Chester many years ago. Just picked up one of the local newspapers this afternoon, and they have done a great job covering the trial, but the article that floored me was one in which they interviewed Chris Coleman's parents. apparently, they still hang on to his innocence quite strongly. They have some interesting takes on the evidence we have and haven't heard about. I don't want to have a copyright issue, but I guess it's ok to paraphrase?

You can quote the interesting parts and/or just link it.

We would love to see the link.

With all the breaks, does anyone know how long the jurors have actually deliberated? personally, I wouldn't need more than 5 minutes, but that's just me :)

Thanks,

Mel

I'm going to guess 3 hours. And that's being generous! I've never seen so many breaks!!!

Some levity for everyone... I told my 12 year old to go run & turn on the television when we got home. She goes into our family room, turns on 1002 and screams "Mom... it's on get in here fast" So I go running into the room and it's dang Judge Judy!!!

Apparently, the elder Coleman's are using denial to help pull them through. IMO anyway. According to the local paper, the Ron Coleman stated, " He(the Columbia police chaplain) told me the victims had been strangled. and I passed the news on to Chris." This is how he explains Chris not asking how his family was killed. He and his wife also claim within the cut portions of the interrogation tapes that the jury did not see, "There were three cases where Chris stood up to leave and was 'slammed down" by police." So now we have claims of brutality? Also, he and his wife feel the sex tape being played was "uncalled for" and "has never been tied into the murders."

I hope I'm wrong but the Defense may have their own advocate in there...re-arguing the case where the slightest "weak link" means you have to let Coleman walk off with Tara to spend Sheri's insurance money and write a book about his innocence.

I am praying that is not the case but this is taking way too long.

I'm waiting, and not able to get my mind on something else. I want to hear a big Guilty verdict today.

I agree. This is taking way too long. Isn't there a lawyer on the jury? What happens if the unthinkable happens? I was on a hung jury once and all it took was one juror who wouldn't even comment why she felt the way she did and the rest is history. There are many of us that are hoping this isn't the case.

Can anyone tell us where the article about the parents of Coleman is?

I agree. This is taking way too long. Isn't there a lawyer on the jury? What happens if the unthinkable happens? I was on a hung jury once and all it took was one juror who wouldn't even comment why she felt the way she did and the rest is history. There are many of us that are hoping this isn't the case.

Can anyone tell us where the article about the parents of Coleman is?

From what Duncan wrote, sounds like the one ran in the Post right before the trial started. Check stltoday.com

I'm going to guess 3 hours. And that's being generous! I've never seen so many breaks!!!

Some levity for everyone... I told my 12 year old to go run & turn on the television when we got home. She goes into our family room, turns on 1002 and screams "Mom... it's on get in here fast" So I go running into the room and it's dang Judge Judy!!!

LMAO :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Also, in the paper, according to Dad Coleman, "The arm scratches were from putting up the satallite dish and it was not unusual for Chris to take time off from work occasionally." "He told me he took off work all the time." said Ron Coleman. :floorlaugh: The one thing I did find interesting though and it made me wonder about the glove, twine, and video player part, " The glove had been there for a long time and was covered in dirt; the twine was actually a type of truck tie-down and the video player part did not match the Coleman's" Of course this info comes from Ron Coleman and may be being seen from the deluded eyes of parents desperate to continue believing in the innocence of their son.
Also the gratuitious, "I encourage everyone to get saved, because we have just spent the last several days in hell."
Well, that's about all there is in the article. I would love to be able to link it, but the newspaper doesn't have a website. Hope you find it as enlightening to the thoughts of the Coleman parents as I did. :crazy:

I'm waiting, and not able to get my mind on something else. I want to hear a big Guilty verdict today.

I know, and I have to go grocery shopping. Well heck, at least I brushed my teeth today LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne