"the kind of daughter that any father is proud of."

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the more the A's are alienated and shunned for their behavior the more it reinforces it and they look inwardly and ....it gets worse. While low key these interviews were the worst in terms of being out of touch and citing a family portrait that just does not exist. Everyone externally sees through the charade but they don't.

What I can't figure out is why their council thinks that these interviews will (1) do Cindy and George any good since he claims on camera in the depos that they are still under investigation for possible criminal charges.
(2) Can in any remote way help in the case against Casey. The stakes were raised last week with the DP and there have been so many inconsistant statements made by his clients that any attempt to reach out to the jury pool will only infuriate the public at large. Everything they have said has been documented and picked apart by bloggers and LE, there is no way they or he can keep all they have said straight. The more recorded comments by them, the more they are going to trip themselves up. As long as they talk, the more he will be on his heels doing damage controll.
The family portrait was painted by Cindy's brother and Mother in thier various emails and interviews with LE. No one else has come forward to tell us any different.

No, George--I am immensley proud of my daughters. One has five of our grandchildren and homeschools and is a pure delight and the other is teaching and another pure delight. Neither have felt anything but revulsion about Casey, a real loser. I wouldn't forget about justice for Caylee either like you've done. No, any dad would not be proud of this partying little numbskull.

George is "proud" of his daughter ...

Proud of her accomplishments...

1. throwing her daughter in the woods in a trash bag so no one could find her for months & months .. Brilliant!
2. Using the parking lot for a restroom without getting a "drop" on herself ...again, Brilliant!
3. Stealing money from friends & family .... no one noticed "immediately"...Brilliant!
4. Several boyfriends at the same time while her daughter was in tow...Brilliant!
5. Dumping off a car in a parking lot that reaked of decomposition ...Brilliant!
6. Lying, lying, lying .... she was "Brilliant" with those too!
7. Pregnant out of wedlock .... Brilliant!
8. Didn't have a job for years and no one knew .... Brilliant!
9. Never reported to anyone that her child had been "kidnapped" ... Brilliant!

I could go on and on ... you're right George ... you SHOULD be PROUD, she has accomplished so much in her 23 years.

But I wonder, "who" in the family managed to encourage this behavior...oh that's right - George & Cindy! :bang:

Maybe we should start a group (AA = Anthonys Anonymous) and have meetings.

I have said before that after this case, I want a lobotomy-:crazy:

KC is a daughter any dad would be proud of- h-m-m-
1) A grown daughter who steals from her parents-grandparents-brother, and friends, not to mention her own child's piggy bank, and college fund.
2) A daughter who makes fun of her own dad, wanting to buy him a book on "How to get a Job for Dummies", for father's day.
3) A daughter, who takes money from her dad for car repairs, but spends it on other things, instead.
4) A daughter who steals gas from her dad.
5) A daughter who used the " F " word to her own father.
6) A daughter who refuses to let her dad see his grandchild.
7) A daughter who "allegedly" kills her own child.
8) A daughter who parties, after she allegedly kills her child.
9) A daughter who lies through her teeth, to cover up what she has done, allowing her father to suffer for months not knowing where his grandchild is.
10) A daughter who contiues to weave lies, and making her dad feel obligated
to lie to save her sorry backside.

Yes indeed, this is a daughter any dad could be proud of-:blowkiss:

Very dysfunctional families often isolate themselves from others to hide their dysfunction. Whether it's something as ignominious as incest or domestic violence, or as insidious as addiction, or maybe just run of the mill squalor, the family members know that their lifestyle is aberrent or off-kilter and seek to hide the flaws. As much as Cindy tries to paint a pretty picture of her family life, she surely knows that it won't stand being held up into the light of day. She tried to ignore the obvious signs of an advanced pregnancy at a family wedding. How she must hate that the truth about George's money mishandling and KC's thefts from family and friends are now common knowledge. The Anthony freak flag is flying high now, but I'm sure even back in the day others were aware something was amiss. Why else did Cindy have only once a year contact with her brother Rick? And aren't George's parents now in FL too? Where are they in this debacle? They too lost a family member, and yet not a peep is heard. There are reasons; we've heard about the plate glass window. What else transpired to isolate and alienate?

That being said, I'm sure that many people would have been willing to offer support but for th fear of being labeled a Kool-Aid drinker too. Susan Smith's mother found comfort in her church and in her community because she acknowledged the horror her daughter set forth and her own role in it. She still supported her daughter without making ludicrous claims as to her innocence. And even Susan admitted her deeds, albeit after a few frantic days of denial.

People champion underdogs. People understand accidents; they can learn to forgive flashes of violent anger or even callous neglect if there is sincere regret and a willingness to accept responsibility and understand that there will be a price to pay. People don't like being played and manipulated, having their heartstrings tugged for LOLZ, and being made to look like a patsy. The Anthonys refusal to face the mounting pile of evidence that KC is guilty has cost them community support, and may wind up costing KC her life.

So true! We hide even the things that hurt us. I never told anyone when I was tween and teen that my life was falling apart because of my mother's alcoholism. We even went to family therapy, just sat there all of us, and never brought it up!!!

Rev, I think Casey needed "How to Get a Job For Dummies" more than George. Maybe she re-gifted.

When G and A praise Casey, they are also patting themselves on the back for being wonderful parents who raised a perfect daughter. I had to really laugh when I heard that Cindy praised Casey's abilities as a good mother. She claims Caylee always came first with Casey. Sure, she even let her two-year-old share a bed with one of her boyfriends. How many of you have done something that wonderful for your little one?

Everything CA and GA say or do is directed toward swaying the upcoming jury pool. Period. All this media is being beamed into this potential group's homes, radios, and computers. Saturation info. And the A's have been told this by their attorney and, probably, KC's defense "team" as well. Nothing we see or hear is true facts or emotions, not until AFTER the trial. Perhaps during the sentencing phase, maybe?:mad:

Holy smoke - when I heard this last night I couldn't believe my ears! They need to stop interviews pronto - and I hope that BC pulls the plug on any further interviews, if that's what you can call them. I realize that they aren't going to that conference and the Oprah show, but they really really really need to turn down any further requests, nor should they make themselves available for any interviews.

Anymore I feel I have to wear hip boots to wade thru their statements. This one takes the cake.

I think that the Anthonys are doing all the media appearances not only for KC but for themselves. Since neither has worked for months, they need the media exposure to get the donations coming in to KFN and the CMAF and whatever the networks pay for these interviews (if they do). KC's notariety is what is getting them that exposure and they are using it to the max for their own self-promotion. They plan to live a work-free life on the back of their murdered granddaughter.

"The kind of daughter any father would be proud of". A very sick statement coming from a really twisted man.

George is "proud" of his daughter ...

Proud of her accomplishments...

1. throwing her daughter in the woods in a trash bag so no one could find her for months & months .. Brilliant!
2. Using the parking lot for a restroom without getting a "drop" on herself ...again, Brilliant!
3. Stealing money from friends & family .... no one noticed "immediately"...Brilliant!
4. Several boyfriends at the same time while her daughter was in tow...Brilliant!
5. Dumping off a car in a parking lot that reaked of decomposition ...Brilliant!
6. Lying, lying, lying .... she was "Brilliant" with those too!
7. Pregnant out of wedlock .... Brilliant!
8. Didn't have a job for years and no one knew .... Brilliant!
9. Never reported to anyone that her child had been "kidnapped" ... Brilliant!

I could go on and on ... you're right George ... you SHOULD be PROUD, she has accomplished so much in her 23 years.

But I wonder, "who" in the family managed to encourage this behavior...oh that's right - George & Cindy! :bang:

This is very good, Thanks
May I add:
Quit school
Indecent photos-*advertiser censored* & party
No respect for parents
Computer searches on neckbreaking, chloroform and shovels
Oh yes GA you are 'proud' of someone like this?
NO MORALS!
GA FAILED AS LE! and parenting............

I think they have known all along what KC did and they thought if no body was found they would not charge her. Our local station had a voice mail message that CA had left for LE back in July and it indicated she knew or suspected what KC had done. Or that is the way I understood it anyway. They had to know, GA was afraide the smeel was "his Caylee", they all knew the stench in her car was the smell of death and I think they knew how spite their evil daughter was. IMO, they had to know. So how can they really be proud of her or themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member