The Letters and the Secret Evidence

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jose said that the letters were two lonely prisoners that had been isolated 23 hours a day communicating. That people wouldn't like Casey very much after reading the letters (they must not have mentioned Caylee) but that they were mostly about things like food and what the prisoners would be doing after their release.

Who is he kidding we wont like her much after the letters too little too late Jose.

How were these letters discovered? What if she talked about the Zanny story being untruthful in those letters? Is this a planned exposure orchestrated by the defense and KC so they can eliminate the Zanny story without KC having to take the stand? Does the defense want them released for this purpose? If not the Zanny issue, then other info helpful to the defense? Maybe it's all nothing, but maybe it is a slick defense trick in the works. I wouldn't put anything past them, they are in dire straights for a defense for her.
They were discovered because Maya ratted Casey out, and they made Robyn give them the letters.

I think Jose said that the letters were two lonely prisoners that had been isolated 23 hours a day communicating. That people wouldn't like Casey very much after reading the letters (they must not have mentioned Caylee) but that they were mostly about things like food and what the prisoners would be doing after their release.

Ummm... Lonely prisoners isolated 23 hours a day? I don't think anyone on this forum would object to Casey going into general population? I know I wouldn't? That would take care of that.

I haven't liked Casey since July 15th, 2008 so just bring the letters on already. Do they have to wait until 5pm even if the defense said they wouldn't be objecting to the release?

Ummm... Lonely prisoners isolated 23 hours a day? I don't think anyone on this forum would object to Casey going into general population? I know I wouldn't? That would take care of that.

I haven't liked Casey since July 15th, 2008 so just bring the letters on already. Do they have to wait until 5pm even if the defense said they wouldn't be objecting to the release?

:waitasec: I wonder if the private conference was regarding the letters? They did have until 5PM today and if it were regarding the letters that means that the letters must contain some damming context. Even though Baez said it is just about Casey's commissary and her plans when she is released. If not about the letter, I eagerly await the new news!

Fight over Texas EquuSearch produces fireworks

posted by halboedeker on April, 5 2010 12:46 PM
<snipped>
Also on “In Session,” defense attorney Cheney Mason said a private conference with the judge had nothing to do with today’s proceedings. Mason said the discussed top was “an extremely confidential matter” and “may come out later.”
Mason took a swipe at NeJame, saying the contentious hearing was expected “given the personality of the little player there for Texas.”

Cheney added: “We are not going to lightly be relegated to having to rely on the judgments and expertise of Mr. NeJame or anybody else as to what’s relevant or is not. Even the state can’t determine that. They have to give it all to us.”

Mason repeated his contention — which he made long before he joined the defense team — that there is no forensic evidence to link Casey Anthony to her child’s murder.

And what about those 50 letters that Anthony wrote to a fellow inmate at Orange County Jail? Baez told “In Session” that they contain his client’s communications about food and what she’d like to do when released.

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...y+(TV+Guy)

:waitasec: I wonder if the private conference was regarding the letters? They did have until 5PM today and if it were regarding the letters that means that the letters must contain some damming context. Even though Baez said it is just about Casey's commissary and her plans when she is released. If not about the letter, I eagerly await the new news!

On today's hearing thread, it was posted that JB said they (the defense) would not be objecting to the release of the letters. He said it after the hearing. So, I don't think the private conference has anything to do with the letters? Who knows what they're up to now?

On today's hearing thread, it was posted that JB said they (the defense) would not be objecting to the release of the letters. He said it after the hearing. So, I don't think the private conference has anything to do with the letters? Who knows what they're up to now?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...over-texas-equusearch-produces-fireworks.html

snipped from above link:

Also on “In Session,” defense attorney Cheney Mason said a private conference with the judge had nothing to do with today’s proceedings. Mason said the discussed top was “an extremely confidential matter” and “may come out later.”

It appears since defense has publically stated they will not pursue blocking the letters for release, I imagine anyone could go down and request copies now, but they might have to wait until tomorrow morning to allow the defense the entire time to change their mind.

It appears since defense has publically stated they will not pursue blocking the letters for release, I imagine anyone could go down and request copies now, but they might have to wait until tomorrow morning to allow the defense the entire time to change their mind.

I'll book my plane tickets now. Get those letters!

Anthony's alleged pen pal letters will soon be made public
Monday, April 05, 2010 5:10:16 PM
"Snip" http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/..._information_in_casey_case.html?cmpid=twitter
An FDLE investigation reveals Anthony wrote dozens of letters to another inmate in the Orange County Jail.

The judge allowed the defense 15 days to review the letters.

Anthony's defense says they have nothing to hide.

"We're not concerned with anything in there,” Baez said. “There's no admissions. If we move to keep them private, you guys are going to speculate all over the place as to what's in there. You're going to find if you look at them in the context there of a person who’s locked up 23 hours a day."

There's no word on when the letters will be released.

haha just like the gaurd broke the rules by clicking on the microphone to listen to jb and kc. No big deal right? The guards taking Kc to the tv to watch her daughter get discovered. No big deal right? Now this, the gaurd breaking the rules to entrap Kc. No big deal right? So, when does the judge put his foot down and stop this stuff? why have rules? what is the point? why does kc have to give her letters to jb to pass to her parents? Are any of the rules in the jail houses written into law?

bbm
This is your opinion or fact?
If it's your opinion, that's fine.
If fact, please post a link.

notthatsmart
haha just like the gaurd broke the rules by clicking on the microphone to listen to jb and kc. No big deal right? The guards taking Kc to the tv to watch her daughter get discovered. No big deal right? Now this, the gaurd breaking the rules to entrap Kc. No big deal right? So, when does the judge put his foot down and stop this stuff? why have rules? what is the point? why does kc have to give her letters to jb to pass to her parents? Are any of the rules in the jail houses written into law?

:waitasec: I must have missed all the above. Can you please share where this information came from?

As far as The guards taking Casey to the tv to watch her daughter get discovered, well nobody knew it was Caylee. Remember, little Trenton is still missing, so why would a guard purposely take Casey to the television? I thought she ended up spatting out and needed a tranquilizer for what ever reason? Or am I thinking of something else? I do recall that she knew about the search at Blanchard Park and even when it was said "items of interest" were found she did not react then. I know that the items have nothing to do with the Caylee case, but still. Casey did not react, and at that time most thought the items had to do with Caylee. So, why react to the find in Dec if the did not identify Caylee's remains until days later?

As far as Casey passing her letters to Baez to pass to her parents, who said that? I know it's an assumption since jail mail is read, but when did this become a fact? I find it odd that she would write 50+ letters to an inmate, yet pass letters through Baez for her family if she has nothing to hide.

And as for the rest, where did that information come from?

Please share if any of this information you have posted is a fact with a link and source or state if it's a rumor/opnion. TIA
:blowkiss:

Baez says they are not objecting to the release of the letters... does this mean we'll get them today?

Who knows but what I want to know is why did Baez need 15 days to not file an objection ?? Seems they could have been released before today ?? Probably because he knows they'll be picked apart and make his client even more unpopular than she already is ... I'm sure if he had any grounds he would have kept these from public view and scrutiny ...

I want to read them, not for any bombshell incriminating evidence, but for a peek inside her deranged mind and to get a sense of what she thinks about the case, her ex-friends, her parents and any other tidbits that will further expose her as the narcissist psychopath we all know she is !!

.... Anthony's defense says they have nothing to hide.

"We're not concerned with anything in there,” Baez said. “There's no admissions. If we move to keep them private, you guys are going to speculate all over the place as to what's in there. You're going to find if you look at them in the context there of a person who’s locked up 23 hours a day."

There's no word on when the letters will be released.
*snippped*

Next Baez will be criticizing the jail for not allowing inmates to pass notes and communicate while they await trial ... that it's cruel and abusive and the rules should be changed ... he always seems so flippant about jail house rules and personnel like everyone's out to be cruel to his client when in fact it's more like everyone should be treating KC as special and not to be held to these rules ... uggghhh

Who knows but what I want to know is why did Baez need 15 days to not file an objection ?? Seems they could have been released before today ?? Probably because he knows they'll be picked apart and make his client even more unpopular than she already is ... I'm sure if he had any grounds he would have kept these from public view and scrutiny ...

I want to read them, not for any bombshell incriminating evidence, but for a peek inside her deranged mind and to get a sense of what she thinks about the case, her ex-friends, her parents and any other tidbits that will further expose her as the narcissist psychopath we all know she is !!

I agree with you - I cant imagine they will contain anything of substance... but could give some insight into her world. I wonder if they will contain protestations of her innocence? Of her Zanny-the-Nanny-did-it theories etc.

How were these letters discovered? What if she talked about the Zanny story being untruthful in those letters? Is this a planned exposure orchestrated by the defense and KC so they can eliminate the Zanny story without KC having to take the stand? Does the defense want them released for this purpose? If not the Zanny issue, then other info helpful to the defense? Maybe it's all nothing, but maybe it is a slick defense trick in the works. I wouldn't put anything past them, they are in dire straights for a defense for her.

Scary thought!

So you think Casey knew it was her child that had been found? Wouldn't anyone who had a child 'missing' be anxious for any scrap of news relative to the case? How do you think she knew it was Caylee?

Entrapment? You think Casey was tricked into talking 'drivel' about herself?

JVM-ISSUES will tell us more about letters tomorrow.........releasing them???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member