The Letters and the Secret Evidence

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we WILL see the inner workings of Casey's mind. There are some pretty astute armchair psychologists here at WS who will pick apart each and every line, telling us more about how she thinks, giving us clues into her psyche.

I totally and respectfully disagree, these letters were never meant to be seen by the public (at lease by Casey).

I fully expect drivel and self serving statements, etc. But even the drivel will speak volumes.

ITA! I think with all of these letters passed with the help of a guard, she clearly thought she'd gotten something over on the system. IMO No doubt with each letter passed successfully it fed into her narcissistic traits (I'm smarter & sneakier than these stupid jailers AND I have one of their own guards on MY side.. HA I'll never get caught) which in turn, IMO, would cause her to believe it's OK to let her guard down.

I don't think she's gonna confess or anything but we shall see into her mind-set and that is why I still follow this case while we wait for trial. I think it'll be good reading!!

My question is why wouldn't JB AT LEAST try to block their release, even just claiming it will taint the potential jury pool, make people dislike her, try her in a court of public opinion?? Wouldn't a good lawer at least try.

Either he just didn't bother and it was a bad move. OR those letters highlight KC expressing her innocence.

I don't know that I would go so far as to call it a bad move. The more he protests the more it gives the letters content weight. I think he knows he can't contain them and has decided to downplay.

I don't think KC ever thought these letters would be made public. Therefor we will be reading me me me and lie lie lie. There has to be some juicy stuff in over two hundred pages.

I think that Casey's blatherings, while her guard is down and she is saying whatever pops into her miind, might show where her head is/was at--the same way an excited utterance does.

Any revealing of tensions between her and Cindy, like Shirley's statement that Casey could have hated her mother more than she loved Caylee, is important because getting even with Cindy is a possible motive. Showing that there is competition between Cindy and Casey and that Casey would never let Cindy "win" by letting her have custody of Caylee closes the door on one of Casey's alternatives to ridding herself of her burden (Caylee).

Besides revealing how much Casey doesn't like her mother, there is a chance the notes might also show how man-crazy Casey is. Since Casey was accordiing to Casey, "in love" with a man who didn't want girl children and that wouldn't let Caylee spend the night, notes revealing desperate man-craziness might also be damaging. Ann Rule opined in her last book that Casey killed to get 'perfect love'. Casey instant messaged a friend that real love was worth pain.

A toddler's love for their parent is the epitome of 'perfect love' because it is unconditional.

If the information about Casey's letters is accurate and they reflect her animosity toward her parents, then we may gain insight into a motive, in that she wanted to take away what they cherished most.

My question is why wouldn't JB AT LEAST try to block their release, even just claiming it will taint the potential jury pool, make people dislike her, try her in a court of public opinion?? Wouldn't a good lawer at least try.

Either he just didn't bother and it was a bad move. OR those letters highlight KC expressing her innocence.

Bold is mine-

Just one more issue he is leaving for Casey to use for an appeal if she's convicted IMO.

Riddle me this: Baez says he's not going to motion to keep these letters secret since there's nothing incriminating in them, nothing to hide. Isn't that basically admitting that the video of KC on 12/11/08 DOES have something incriminating in them since he fought so hard to have THAT kept secret?

I'm taking everything she says in these letters with a grain of salt. She had no reason to even attempt to tell the truth in them, since they were to another inmate, and she's a known liar as evidenced by her Zanny stories, Universal job, etc. But I still can't wait to read 'em. :)

My best guess is to take a look at what kind of person Robin is like. KC appears to me like she mimics whomever she is talking too-nasty with the guys, liberated feminist with Amy... whatever. Anyway, I think she will probably use language and discuss things that the other women are inclined to display themselves.

KC ingratiates herself to her audience. I will be who you lead me to think I should be...

Riddle me this: Baez says he's not going to motion to keep these letters secret since there's nothing incriminating in them, nothing to hide. Isn't that basically admitting that the video of KC on 12/11/08 DOES have something incriminating in them since he fought so hard to have THAT kept secret?

Excellent point.

I am expecting nothing much more than alot of drivel about herself and complaining. I think the narcissistic nature will be what comes of this release,. like the calls from jail. Just a self absorbed sociopathic wreck. Complaints about parents because it was their job to fix this, just like they have always done, and they haven't delivered. I do hope there is some mention of Lee to help glean what is going on there, but I don't really expect it.

I agree. I bet that it is talk about what is going on at the jail, what she eats, how the guards watch her constantly, how she can't even get phone calls or visits without being watched; how she is misunderstood and that she has the best lawyers around without having to even pay them. I think she is going to complain about her parents going on the cruise though while she is sitting in jail though :) How she misses her mom's chili and how when she gets out all the things that she is going to do to help look for other missing children...

My best guess is to take a look at what kind of person Robin is like. KC appears to me like she mimics whomever she is talking too-nasty with the guys, liberated feminist with Amy... whatever. Anyway, I think she will probably use language and discuss things that the other women are inclined to display themselves.

KC ingratiates herself to her audience. I will be who you lead me to think I should be...

what they call a "cocktail personality". I believe that is just one of many markers of a true sociopath.

Don't get me wrong, I also possess one of those personalities that allows me to fit into a group of judges, doctors or truckdrivers and roofers with ease. But Casey is a true study in the disturbed IMO.

I agree. I bet that it is talk about what is going on at the jail, what she eats, how the guards watch her constantly, how she can't even get phone calls or visits without being watched; how she is misunderstood and that she has the best lawyers around without having to even pay them. I think she is going to complain about her parents going on the cruise though while she is sitting in jail though :) How she misses her mom's chili and how when she gets out all the things that she is going to do to help look for other missing children...

I think RA's had already been moved to a Federal Prison by the time the Anthony's went on the cruise. I know she was sentenced January 2009. I never did find when she was actually transferred but I would assume it wasn't too long after sentencing?

P.S. It would have been fun reading her reaction to the cruise.

Ok....it's 6 minutes after 1:00. I think that's more than enough time!!

I'm thinking those letter have some rather salty language in them that the media is having to black out before posting them on their sites. ????

No clue really, just a thought. lol

I don't think KC ever thought these letters would be made public. Therefor we will be reading me me me and lie lie lie. There has to be some juicy stuff in ovet two hundred pages.

I sure hope your right about Casey feeling these letters would of never been found out.
I have been sitting here thinking about what she may of written. I would really like to see what she wrote before Caylee's remains were found and what she wrote during the waiting period before the remains were Id's and what she wroter after they were Id's. If she even wrote about any of that.

I also would love to know if she wrote anything regarding how Baez is planning her defense since the remains were found. Well, everything I guess LOL. But those are the most I hope she wrote about. The SA said no admission, but that some was going to be used against her in the murder case. :banghead: The waiting is driving me nuts...crock pot was set at 10am, dishes done, floor cleaned and still waiting...la di da..:dance:

Maybe it will all be in code and we can spend months figuring it out..just kidding I think it will be anything to make her look like everyone else in her life is a mess and how she is so lucky to have become the wonderful bright person she is against all of her terrible terrible upbringing. A true pity party

Bold is mine-
:laugh:

I'm betting KC is royally po'd with JB for not filing a motion to suppress these letters. Even if they have nothing incriminating in them, I am sure KC STILL believes she has a right to privacy.

I keep hopping back and forth between this tab and an ebay auction...which one will end first.

I really hope there is something here...though why JB wouldn't block it if there were...but maybe he knew it would be a waste to try.

I'm betting KC is royally po'd with JB for not filing a motion to suppress these letters. Even if they have nothing incriminating in them, I am sure KC STILL believes she has a right to privacy.

Plus it may blow her con on her parents about who is calling the shots in regards to seeing them.

Good point. I hadn't even thought about that. Do prisoners have their own slanguage? If so we may have some deciphering to do.

Bold is mine-

That they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members