The Letters and the Secret Evidence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent 4 years there but ended my degree at USF, but we are Football Boosters and have had season tickets for 10+ years, so they consider me alum!!:)
Heading to the Orange and Blue game Saturday!!

this is maddening waiting on these letters.....hopefully we won't be disappointed.

We probably will be.

You know what I would like to see. After all is said and done when these letters are out... I want them to walk into that courtroom at Casey's next hearing and sit on CAYLEE's side of the courtroom.

Think that would send the spiteful (bleep) a message?

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing. :dance:
I think I'd be more willing to give a bit of sympathy if anyone in the family would just sit to Caylee's side for once...

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk - I'm back from lunch. Nothing, nada, nilch???? I'm driving myself crazy going between here and DrudgeReport.

Its like you know her..thats explains very well. Trust me I know what it does I see it in action. I refuse to answer the phone when she calls cause I just dont believe her BS and he and I have had many a fight about her. But he simply wont see it..

:hug:

Hey friend , since we are going nuts waiting I will share one of my silly domestic diva stories . I had never, and I do mean...never cooked a thing the first time my husband invited his folks over to dinner and announced it to me. We were newlyweds. What is a girl to do? The only thing I could think of was to get out the lovely bowls and dishes we received for wedding presents and the platter, and hurry to display the food I had picked up at my favorite place. Presentation is important, right? Still in my suit I wore to work that day, I was in a hurry trying to change when to my surprise they arrived nearly 45 ,minutes early! Who does that? My inlaws do , that's who. More on that later.

It never occurred to me that they would walk up the side and enter through the back door ( apparently that is what they always do at their home ). It didn't even cross my nervous mind that I had all of the to boxes right out there where I had tossed them , planning to pack the garbage later after they left.

At the end of the evening, my new, new mother in law whispered to me, Julia, honey, I'll come over on Sundays and help you for a few months. "With what?" I asked. Cooking lessons she said with a wink. So rather than just have one unfortunate poorly cooked meal with them that would have been over in two hours, I had to endure a month of Sundays learning how to cook meals the way "her Joey" likes them. I decided to just turn on the oldies put on my new, new apron and try to have a sense of humor about it.

If only I had known about this cool crock pot, throw the food in and leave it idea you all are sharing....I would have had all the right answers, so where gals have you been all my life?

Yikes! I can't imagine doing that with my MIL. LOL

Just remember, the crock pot is your friend. And so is the grill. We grill several times per week, minimum (outside, in all weather, LOL). Also a good steamer for the veggies. I love to chop things - I let my anger out on onions, peppers, celery, etc. And hot bread. Some kind of hot bread makes any meal better, IMO. I often buy for my freezer, but a bread machine helps. I make the dough in it and then shape and bake it in the oven. Or biscuits. I make those ahead once a month or so, roll out, freeze and then bake as needed.

I am lucky in that I am at home. But, I don't like DH to feel like he is off all day slaving away for the fam, and here I sit on my fanny. (although, I do a lot of things, LOL).

I hope these letters show just how much she despised her parents enough to kill her own daughter. There may not be a confession but anyone could read between the lines...
I think it will be funny when Cindy has to explain again the great relationship she has with her daughter and how they got along and talked on a daily basis..

Prosecutors want the transcript from a hearing last year when a former member of Casey's defense team made a specific statement in court.
“The body or remains of Caylee Anthony were placed there after Casey Anthony was locked up in the Orange County correctional facility. There is substantial evidence and that proves, your honor, her innocence,” attorney Todd Macaluso said in August.

State prosecutors filed the motion Monday to get that transcript from the two-hour hearing, but the motion does not say why they want the information.

http://www.wftv.com/news/23067010/detail.html

I've always been told and have learned this through my job that there is a little truth in every lie. I'm really wanting these letters to come out because I actually have so much paper work to start tomorrow and won't be able to come and read :(

When she and Jose were interacting yesterday the chill in the air was extreme. Perhaps mom and pop aren't the only ones she was unkind about.

Unkind is likely putting it politely, I expect them to be crude enough to make a drunken sailor blush.

I bet she says things like
pop is a serial cheater, sorry excuse for a man,
mom could not care less, thinks he is worthless,
it is a marriage of convenience,
despite her denials mom was telling me she was filing for divorce and I was about to get that house,
mom and pop both take a lot of meds and are half crazy doped up with the stuff they say sometimes
mom brings home meds from work
mom is so jealous of me
when I get out, I'm gonna be rich, I am going to leave them behind and start a new life, somewhere tropical
my dad was abusive to me and my mom
mom also was emotionally and physically abusive
they tried to take Caylee and have a kind of do over since they f'd up with Lee and me so much
my dad has threatened suicide a hundred times, mom says what are you waiting for
They are getting rich and going on cruises selling my baby's images, I hate them both, HATE THEM, don't even look at them,

now they can see how it feels, how they always made me feel
it was a dark cold childhood and I really wanted to get Caylee out of there before they managed to mess her up too
I hate the food here
I have got the biggest fans, all these guys writing to me that think I am hot
I have all the guards here wrapped around my finger, just like I knew I would.....
etc.

What they wont say is
Here I have had time for reflection
I have turned my heart and my life over to Jesus, from this day forward
I love my parents for standing by me
it's not their fault all the mis-steps they made in PR with the media
I am so very grateful to LE, the FBI, TES and all the friends and neighbors that searched and prayed and searched and prayed for my beloved Caylee
each day I try to write to thank each and every one of them personally
I am so looking forward to the TES records so I can finally start mailing out my thank you letters straight to their homes
I feel horrible for what I did to Amy
I have instructed my lawyer to back off of Jesse, Amy and my other friends, they have nothing to do with Caylee
I am hoping to throw myself on the mercy of the jury and get a lesser sentence and try to do some good in the jail ministry so that the rest of my life can be a testament to God's forgiving love.
I want my life to matter to shine a light for my daughter somehow.

That is what the many, many letters wont say! Sorry Andrea.:furious:

Something just occurred to me - While talking about KC being ticked off with JB not making a motion to suppress these letters... considering they do not contain anything incriminating (eg. a confession), I am wondering if one of the reasons JB did chose not to suppress was because he was ticked off with KC for doing something so stupid behind his back and figured he would teach HER a lesson.

Oh heck, I don't know. I wish the letters would hurry up so I can quit trying to figure out the motives behind a liar and bumbling, inept lawyer.

I'm guessinig he may be willing to let 'em be public for the whole mitigating factor/mitigating circumstances issues that'll come up if she's convicted.

OS is reporting the letters are released but when I click on the headline the story isn't there yet.

When she and Jose were interacting yesterday the chill in the air was extreme. Perhaps mom and pop aren't the only ones she was unkind about.

Unkind is likely putting it politely, I expect them to be crude enough to make a drunken sailor blush.

I bet she says things like
pop is a serial cheater, sorry excuse for a man,
mom could not care less, thinks he is worthless,
it is a marriage of convenience,

despite her denials mom was telling me she was filing for divorce and I was about to get that house,
mom and pop both take a lot of meds and are half crazy doped up with the stuff they say sometimes
mom brings home meds from work
mom is so jealous of me(Cindy even said so to LE, that she was jealous because Casey went off with Caylee to jacksonville and didn't let her come to "bond" with them)
when I get out, I'm gonna be rich, I am going to leave them behind and start a new life, somewhere tropical
my dad was abusive to me and my mom
mom also was emotionally and physically abusive
they tried to take Caylee and have a kind of do over since they f'd up with Lee and me so much
my dad has threatened suicide a hundred times, mom says what are you waiting for
They are getting rich and going on cruises selling my baby's images, I hate them both, HATE THEM, don't even look at them,

now they can see how it feels, how they always made me feel
it was a dark cold childhood and I really wanted to get Caylee out of there before they managed to mess her up too
I hate the food here
I have got the biggest fans, all these guys writing to me that think I am hot
I have all the guards here wrapped around my finger, just like I knew I would.....
etc.

What they wont say is
Here I have had time for reflection
I have turned my heart and my life over to Jesus, from this day forward
I love my parents for standing by me
it's not their fault all the mis-steps they made in PR with the media
I am so very grateful to LE, the FBI, TES and all the friends and neighbors that searched and prayed and searched and prayed for my beloved Caylee
each day I try to write to thank each and every one of them personally
I am so looking forward to the TES records so I can finally start mailing out my thank you letters straight to their homes
I feel horrible for what I did to Amy
I have instructed my lawyer to back off of Jesse, Amy and my other friends, they have nothing to do with Caylee
I am hoping to throw myself on the mercy of the jury and get a lesser sentence and try to do some good in the jail ministry so that the rest of my life can be a testament to God's forgiving love and forgiveness. I want my life to matter to shine a light for my daughter somehow.

That is what the many, many letters wont say! Sorry Andrea.:furious:

The items I changed to red print are true.. it's not like she'd be lying if that's in her letters.

I'm guessinig he may be willing to let 'em be public for the whole mitigating factor/mitigating circumstances issues that'll come up if she's convicted.

I totally agree! And, actually, that isn't a bad strategy. I didn't mean to imply that his only (or even primary) motive was to teach her a lesson, but I think he probably enjoyed showing her who has the upper hand now. ;)

The letters have been released. Please move to this thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100043"]2010.04.06 Letters will be Released - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This thread will be closing very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member