The Life Insurance Policies on Dr. Sievers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I totally get where you are coming from Eileen.

I think the moment he used 'their' money to have her killed it kind of changed the normal feelings of 'ours' or 'theirs' in terms of the relationship and especially their finances.

I hope you can cut us some slack and have an understanding. I think the moment he used their money to finance her murder- all bets were off for many of us here.

He controlled the household finances and the finances of the practice- it is becoming clear that he maybe wasn't doing what he should have or keeping up his end of the marriage bargain.

We know from cases in the news and here on WS people do this kind of shady stuff to the other spouse all the time.

I think when you are lying, cheating (I don't mean affairs) and misrepresenting things it sort of changes the facts of whose money is whose by default.

I'm a stay at home mom. I don't lie to my husband about finances or misrepresent things, I don't cheat or steal finances and I have never used my husbands hard earned money to pay to have him murdered.

Please forgive our one sidedness in the matter of the Sievers money. I think it is well deserved.

I understand where u are coming from.
But who said he controlled the money or lied about finances?

I'm not trying to argue here just discuss because I don't really know where some of this info is coming from,

If I'm a stay at home mom am I allowed to spend my husbands income? Or is it His?

As much as I don't like the guy I have to agree with you in this. I also have not seen any extravagant spending by either of the two outside of the cost of those life insurance policies.

I'm not trying to argue here just discuss because I don't really know where some of this info is coming from,
I agree on this as well. I think he is a lying, manipulating SOB but those are my personal feelings not backed up by any hard evidence. I would like to see some hard evidence on this so I am either proven right or wrong.

A verified friend of Teresa's posts here and said as much- that Mark controlled all of the finances- the family and practice. I believe this person, they have been right about many things that we now know to be true.

It is well known from their website, patients and family that Mark was the office manager which means among other things handling the financial matters associated with the practice.

If you believe, which LE does (I do as well) that Mark Sievers hired his friends to bludgeon Theresa to death I think it's safe to assume he didn't inform her of this fact- hence lying about finances. If Theresa didn't know about the lien for unpaid taxes- I don't think she did or if she did had only recently become aware of it- that's lying about finances.

I feel completely comfortable in believing that Mark lied about a lot of things to his wife and others- about all sorts of things.

Hopefully others will add in some of their thoughts and opinions on the subject.

Actualy Id like MORE info from LE!

Did he have her murdered? I really don't know!
He has not been arrested.
They let the children remain with him.
The other 2 are still on 2nd degree charges and it been 7 months.

What are they waiting for ?

Why cant they arrest him?

I have a question!

Is Mark responsible now to repay her student loans?

I am assuming she has them!

As much as I don't like the guy I have to agree with you in this. I also have not seen any extravagant spending by either of the two outside of the cost of those life insurance policies.

Many ppl buy term life ins to pay off student loans!

I believe someone posted awhile ago that death is one of the only ways to get out of a student loan- I'll see if I can locate the information for you.

I believe someone posted awhile ago that death is one of the only ways to get out of a student loan- I'll see if I can locate the information from you.

unless u have a co signer!

Well, she finished med school before she even met Mark Sievers so I'm not sure your point? You're worried someone else might be liable for those loans?

Mark Sievers stood to make almost 5 million dollars in Insurance proceeds from his wife's death. The practice was apparently going to continue with a "like-minded doctor" per Marks own statements to patients which would have presumably kept his position and income going.

Putting the girls in public school would have been a simple solution to childcare during the weekdays at least and it seems he was able to work from home quite a bit. Then there would also be one less mouth to feed, body to clothe and coif and all the other expenses that Theresa cost him. The irony.

According to his statements he had $40,000.00 CASH in a safe, at that moment. Nothing to sneeze at for certain. A few hundred thousand dollars in student loans is a drop in the bucket compared to 5 million dollars.

I have a question!

Is Mark responsible now to repay her student loans?

I am assuming she has them!

Some school loans can go after the deceased persons estate. The school loans may have a lien or hold filed to get payment eventually. We may never know.

Some school loans can go after the deceased persons estate. The school loans may have a lien or hold filed to get payment eventually. We may never know.
Thanks. Good to know Ms Josie.

Question: Was MS tested for drug use at any time since the murder? Can he be required to be tested without notice now? The Judge should have required a test when custody of the girls was in question. I bet it was not done and yet the marijuana found in the safe should have been cause and any other suspect itms. Sometimes, when I read the way he acts, I wonder if he is on something besides him just being strange.

A verified friend of Teresa's posts here and said as much- that Mark controlled all of the finances- the family and practice. I believe this person, they have been right about many things that we now know to be true.

It is well known from their website, patients and family that Mark was the office manager which means among other things handling the financial matters associated with the practice.

If you believe, which LE does (I do as well) that Mark Sievers hired his friends to bludgeon Theresa to death I think it's safe to assume he didn't inform her of this fact- hence lying about finances. If Theresa didn't know about the lien for unpaid taxes- I don't think she did or if she did had only recently become aware of it- that's lying about finances.

I feel completely comfortable in believing that Mark lied about a lot of things to his wife and others- about all sorts of things.

Hopefully others will add in some of their thoughts and opinions on the subject.

Nothing else to add Frigga. Everything you said, is exactly the way I feel. Thank you.

Let's just say Mark was going to have to pay off her loans- since we don't know, and as pointed out- we may never know.

Let's be conservative and say Mark was going to receive $4 million in LI.

Let's make some guesses at $$ Mark would have to pay out after her death to get everything on track and let's pretend his plan worked to continue the practice with another doctor as office manager.

Student loans- $300,000.00
Tax lien- $40,000.00
Pay off house- $500,000.00
Pay off cr cards $100,000.00
Total- $940,000.00
If you believe he hired the hit add in another $40k
Money spent on burner phones, gas etc. $1,000.00
Total with murder for hire $981,000.00
Coming in at just under $1 million

Mark Sievers would still be left with a few million dollars with his house paid off and a decent salary as office manager of the practice he was hopeful would continue- if not he could go back to nursing. Still not a bad deal anyway you spin it. Except he's a deranged, psychopathic, murderer. IMOO

My hubby says, and rightly so, "His money is my money and my money is my money." Lol

As an aside, he was an employer and had to take out child support from employees who refused to pay and were now under court order to pay.

They would whine about paying 30% of their income for their children. Hubby told them they were lucky. 100% of his income went for his family, he said.

He had zero empathy. You play, you pay

Do we know as FACT that Mark took out insurance policies on Teresa?

Is it at all possible Teresa took these policies and Mark didn't know.

Do we know as FACT that Mark took out insurance policies on Teresa?

Is it at all possible Teresa took these policies and Mark didn't know.

Highly unlikely - I know that Mark handled all household and business finances. I also know Teresa's handwriting and if I remember correctly some of the insurance paperwork was clearly filled out by Mark. Mark's handwriting was verified against a letter that he submitted years ago to the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation. Mark has very precise handwriting, Teresa's was barely legible (but did have some specific features).

What we do know is that Mark told family that he didn't know the value of the policies and then later told them that he "always knew" the value of the policies. We also know that Mark told law enforcement about some of the life insurance but not all of it.

In my opinion it is more likely that Teresa didn't know about all of the policies, as opposed to Mark (not knowing). I'm sure we'll find out as the insurance brokers can easily identify who they dealt with and who filled out originating applications etc...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back