The moving billboard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As I said it gets more viewing sitting right where it is because it is getting national and maybe even international coverage thanks to the media feeding frenzy. They couldn't drive it all over the country and world.

IMHO, the purpose of the billboard surely wasn't meant to sit in front of their own house -- regardless of the media attention. This case gets enough media attention to not need a big sign blocking the road.

The least they could do is park it in a parking lot somewhere... hmmm, maybe like the Amscot parking lot would be good. :rolleyes:

I'll bet that they have read this thread, and didn't like it...On the webcam it appears that the billboard is now being hooked up to the SUV...

As I said it gets more viewing sitting right where it is because it is getting national and maybe even international coverage thanks to the media feeding frenzy. They couldn't drive it all over the country and world.

I am sorry, but this bill board is ment to be driven around- NOT sitting in front of a home. This case gets national attention every evening on tv- along with little Caylees various photos- so the bill board should be replaced with a child who does NOT get this type of attention and driving around the area in which that child is missing!

There is NO EXCUSE for it sitting out in front of a home and not being used! the example of it being shown on tv every night is an insult to other missing children who's face is NOT shown on tv every night- little Caylees photos is shown on local and national tv almost every evening- PUT ANOTHER CHILDS FACE ON THIS BILLBOARD!

Exactly - not everyone watches the web cam or drives by the Anthony's home. Get that MOBILE billboard on the road to do what it was intended to do. Maybe Lee can drive it around while waiting to pick up Casey from Baez's office?

I'll bet that they have read this thread, and didn't like it...On the webcam it appears that the billboard is now being hooked up to the SUV...

Wow, George hooked up his HHR to it... maybe he's actually driving it around today to prove us wrong? Either way, good for him! :clap:

Maybe someone could volunteer to drive it around for them? Who out there is willing to take the press that will follow it? Just my thoughts. I wish it could be used in a better way also.

In the Jennifer Kesse case, the billboard was used to take into the sections of Orlando where the homeless gathered and other people who may not have access to coverage or speak the language. It was being put to use effectively to search for Jennifer even if it did not result in finding her. The intention was clear as to the appropriate way to cover all their bases to include these people while searching.

Most people do have a TV though. It IS shown on TV too. Never could it be driven and be seen by so many as viewed on the news.

Here's an idea ... if they want something seen on TV, spend $50 on a sign for the yard and GET THE MOVING BILLBOARD ON THE ROAD WHERE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE. Stop sitting around in the house "looking for a live Caylee" (I, like many people hope she's alive.. but they've all been sitting in the house for weeks now.. she's not in there if she's alive!).

This is by no means a jab at SUR or anyone else ... I'm completely frustrated at the lack of inaction, and that billboard sitting there is a glaring reminder of how backwards these people are. It's like they're getting back at protesters by parking it there. Stop doing things to get back at people and start LOOKING FOR CAYLEE OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE.

I totally agree with everyone that if the A's aren't going to use this billboard for the purpose it was intended, which is not a wall to keep the A's house from being seen, then return it so it can be used. What spin do you think the new attorney will put on this? Sounds like a NG question.

Wow, George hooked up his HHR to it... maybe he's actually driving it around today to prove us wrong? Either way, good for him! :clap:

no, not good for him. this family is being selfish! this case has daily local and national attention- let another child who does not have anywhere near this type of media attention be used now. I am only aware of several days in which george has used the billboard- he said he was going to drive it up and down the state of Florida and maybe even Georgia- but NONE of this has been done. Regardless, due to the media attention this cases receives on a daily basis, stop being so selfish and let another poor childs photo be placed on the billboard!

There grandaughter is NOT the only child missing in the state of florida and I am sure any other parent would love to get there &^% out there to look for there child!

no, not good for him. this family is being selfish! this case has daily local and national attention- let another child who does not have anywhere near this type of media attention be used now. I am only aware of several days in which george has used the billboard- he said he was going to drive it up and down the state of Florida and maybe even Georgia- but NONE of this has been done. Regardless, due to the media attention this cases receives on a daily basis, stop being so selfish and let another poor childs photo be placed on the billboard!

There grandaughter is NOT the only child missing in the state of florida and I am sure any other parent would love to get there &^% out there to look for there child!

Sorry MitchLite... I should have also used a sarcastic smiley too I guess. I think the Anthony's DO need to get off their butts and search for Caylee every day; so I applaude him doing anything that involves leaving his house, especially with the sign in tow.

My feelings regarding this can be read on page one of this thread. I totally agree with you. :blowkiss:

I would like to ask.....no beg the posters here to please write a NICE e-mail to the company that owns this moving billboard to please allow it to now be used for another missing child so that another family can have that little bit of hope of finding there loved one.

There are allot of people who do not follow the news or web sites- and having this billboard with a new missing childs face could mean that another lost baby could possible be found.

Sorry MitchLite... I should have also used a sarcastic smiley too I guess. I think the Anthony's DO need to get off their butts and search for Caylee every day; so I applaude him doing anything that involves leaving his house, especially with the sign in tow.

My feelings regarding this can be read on page one of this thread. I totally agree with you. :blowkiss:

no problem :) even if someone in the family were to use it today, I feel that it is only fair that another family now be given the opportunity to have use of the billboard. As I have stated, this case has local and national attention- let the billboard be used for another missing child who has no hope of ever getting this type of attention.

I am wondering. Does anyone know the name of any other child in Florida or the nation that these intertwined companies are "helping" in addition.... Was a billboard anywhere used for Trenton Duckett??

No - it looks like he is using the HHR to block the driveway and the billboard to block the house !! It also looked like the garage is empty now, so that means that CA is not at home as her vehicle is gone too. :confused:

I am wondering. Does anyone know the name of any other child in Florida or the nation that these intertwined companies are "helping" in addition.... Was a billboard anywhere used for Trenton Duckett??

I don't have the link up for the kid finders network anymore... but IIRC, there was a picture of a sign with Trentons info/picture on it. So I assume they did use it for him too. I could be wrong though...

No - it looks like he is using the HHR to block the driveway and the billboard to block the house !! It also looked like the garage is empty now, so that means that CA is not at home as her vehicle is gone too. :confused:

I think the camera is frozen again... I haven't seen any vehicles/people on there in some time now -- well, since George brought his car out. I wouldn't doubt him blocking everything up though...:crazy:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back