The moving billboard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This should be all about finding Caylee, not people on a forum digging for ways to hurt the Anthony family. I'm sad that this little girl hasnt been found yet, whatever the circumstances are.

There have been several children go missing from the Orlando area since Caylee disappeared. I bet their parents/loved ones would be grateful to have the billboard. :furious:

http://www.ocso.com/CrimePrevention/MissingPersons/tabid/413/Default.aspx

All they have to do is go on camera, tell bald-faced lies, and act like idiots, hire high profile attorneys, solicit for money rather than spend thneir own, and deny deny deny. Ot yes, and insult anyone who takes the time to look for their victim.

I agree about the billboard. I hope the A let it go to help some other missing child that is not getting any/much help from the media. Every child is important. I also wish the media would give other children some of this wasted exposure. I am sick of the foolishness.

Looks like the Protesters are starting to show up at the CA Home .. They better
be careful as I think that CA is home now !!

I live in Orlando, and I will say that I did see the billboard out and about a few times back in late July-early August. He actually drove down my street one afternoon. But, I haven't seen it at all in the last month. So, I agree. It might be time to give the sign back and let another missing child's family use it.

Well they don't have to worry about replacing tires on it any time soon since it is not going anywhere! It a shame it sits in front of their house, when everyone in that housing area knows that Caylee is missing. That is really getting the word out and doing their part showing it to the neighbors that already know all about it!

I agree.

I just cant comprehend people wanting to take caylees billboard away from her. it does have her picture on it.

Just an fyi that Kid Finders Network, Inc. is their own 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that was created after Trenton Duckett went missing back in August 2006. The billboard trailer and wheels were already in existance prior to Caylee's disappearance. You have to realize that the organization may have had help with contacts in the Orlando area to create the banner that gets attached to the billboard.

Also, Kid Finders Network, Inc. has done billboards for Jennifer Kesse, Trenton Duckett, Zachary Bernhardt, Baby Bryan dos Santos-Gomes, Heather Riggio, Bryan Hayes, Mark Anthony Degner, and more.

This organization has been in existance for 2 years now. They did not just jump into the spotlight with the Caylee Anthony case. Please keep that in mind.

Thank you for your time...

UCFAlumni2002

I agree 110%!

For the sake of not getting thrown off this board completely, I'm only going to say this ... :mad:

Until this little girl is found, NOTHING should be taken away from her that
might be the reason she is found. Period.

~

I have NO PROBLEM with Kid Finders Network!!! I think it was great that they offered the Anthonys the moving billboard- but it is NOT being used in the manner in which it was given. It is a MOVING billboard and should be used as such, not sitting in the front yard of the home.

Right now there is a missing child that is getting some local media attention- no national attention and this board could be used for this missing child. To be driven around the county in which they disappeared. It would bring attention to those on the road, and can be used during high traffic time where thousands could see it.

Some mom and dad out there are crying for a missing child, and I am sure would drive the billboard around day in and day out to bring attention to there child.

Due to the actions of the anthony family, this case has national attention, it's an insult for it to just be sitting in there front yard, or parked some place. With the exception of George driving it for a few days, there has been NO EVIDENCE that anyone in this family has even had the heart to go and look for this little baby:furious:

All I see is Cindy going out a couple times a day with her hammer, to get the attention that she craves. She MUST make herself the center of attention because she is being over shadowed by her daughters sick behavior. Not one family member wants this poor little girls body found, as that would provide evidence against them. As far as I am concerned, no group should lift a finger to help any of them unless it directly relates to finding this child.

I have NO PROBLEM with Kid Finders Network!!! I think it was great that they offered the Anthonys the moving billboard- but it is NOT being used in the manner in which it was given. It is a MOVING billboard and should be used as such, not sitting in the front yard of the home.

MOBILE....meaning it moves.

It can also be used as "parked" where it will get the most exposure and then moved again to another spot.

I assume you've generously donated to this great organization to have such strong opinions about this subject.

~

Right now there is a missing child that is getting some local media attention- no national attention and this board could be used for this missing child. To be driven around the county in which they disappeared. It would bring attention to those on the road, and can be used during high traffic time where thousands could see it.

Some mom and dad out there are crying for a missing child, and I am sure would drive the billboard around day in and day out to bring attention to there child.

Due to the actions of the anthony family, this case has national attention, it's an insult for it to just be sitting in there front yard, or parked some place. With the exception of George driving it for a few days, there has been NO EVIDENCE that anyone in this family has even had the heart to go and look for this little baby:furious:

All I see is Cindy going out a couple times a day with her hammer, to get the attention that she craves. She MUST make herself the center of attention because she is being over shadowed by her daughters sick behavior. Not one family member wants this poor little girls body found, as that would provide evidence against them. As far as I am concerned, no group should lift a finger to help any of them unless it directly relates to finding this child.

As can be seen from my posts, I've been very involved with the Jennifer Kesse case. Kid Finders Network was gracious in offering a mobile billboard for Jennifer. The billboard had been driven around a bit and then were parked in some areas such as the corner of John Young Parkway & Conway/Americana, a bail bondman office by the Orange County Jail, and the Home Depot off Millenia Blvd and I4.

This ultimately is about CAYLEE... it is not about her mother, her grandparents, her uncle, or her other family members or their friends. It is solely about CAYLEE... no matter what happened, Caylee deserves to be found and for answers. Good or bad, Caylee is the one that we are all here for.

So lets start to refocus on CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY... the precious little girl who needs to be brought home.

I live in Orlando, and I will say that I did see the billboard out and about a few times back in late July-early August. He actually drove down my street one afternoon. But, I haven't seen it at all in the last month. So, I agree. It might be time to give the sign back and let another missing child's family use it.
But George would lose one of his tools to block out the enemy (i.e., everyone who doesn't support Casey). jmo

Well they don't have to worry about replacing tires on it any time soon since it is not going anywhere! It a shame it sits in front of their house, when everyone in that housing area knows that Caylee is missing. That is really getting the word out and doing their part showing it to the neighbors that already know all about it!

I think it is a shame the way they have taken that and never used it. Many families with lost children would have friends driving it everywhere. Of course the Anthonys seem to have NO friends, and they sure are not going to take it anywhere. They have to "sit" in their house and play video games.

I just cant comprehend people wanting to take caylees billboard away from her. it does have her picture on it.

Then it needs to be driven around or parked in a conspicuous area where people can see it. How many people a day drive by the Anthonys?

It is a valuable tool, which in my opinion is being misused.

I just read agbout the HOA asking for an insjunction against the protesters. I don't think it will fly. HOAs have jurisdiction over the appearances of the homes, the maintenance of public areas (swimming pools,, common grounds, They do NOT have jurisdiction over public streets, right-of=ways and public sidewalks. And, I would bet you that there are homeowners who agree with the protesters. We only see the ones who don't. The Anthonys are trying to circumvent the law again. The protesters are not doing anything illegal. I wonder how long the Anthonys will want that billboard out there. It detracts from the attention they are getting.

I want to know how Cindy knows EXACTLY what cars belong to the protesters? Is she sitting in the dark at the window writing down every car license number? Let's face it, she'd have to see the protesters get out of the cars to identify each one and then she'd have to walk outside and copy down the license plates. She's bluffing imo. She's still trying to control everything.

So she writes down their license plates....Who would care?......If she gets that information illegally then she can be porsecuted and sued.

I don't know if that is public info in Florida but in my state, only LE can get that information or you have to write for it. In my state, it is illegal for anyone to procure that information without a need to know affidavit filed.

Well George took off with it again after it was parked in the street in front of the house all day . Does anyone know if it lights up ?

I just sent kid finders an email about them not using the traveling billboard as it was intended for plus I also stated that this is the same family using up resources that could be put to better use by families that are in dire need of exposure about their children, plus stating this is the same family that did not want to supply Tim with something with Cayllees scent for the scent dogs..

Have you heard back from them yet ?

I couldnt agree more, it should be, being driven around or at least parked in a central location where everyone can see it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasadams106048
Back