The Networks Know Who Did It

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BlueCrab said:
I think the connection Blaze is trying to make, but in a cryptographic way, is the networks are covering up the Bush story like they are covering up the Ramsey story. Just guessing though.

JMO

Samething as BlueCrab posted above...of course it's "covering up"...; COMMON SENSE tells you so (or should I say as you been raised/reared to know what 'common sense is?'...maybe I've gone too far w/this?...) IMHO most of us (me not included) can't/won't "GO THERE PAL"...ring a bell? LOL :)

Maxi said:
Part of the job of a medical examiner is to look for old injuries, too, because they may be part of the evidence at trial. We don't have a record of Sirotnik's findings or opinions. Was he the guy who was reported to have done a scope on the body? I can't remember the proper name for the procedure.

The word "eroded" in medical terms means sloughed off, but doesn't necessarily mean over any particular length of time. (And I'm NOT going back to find that medical usage again! Been there, done that, lost it in the archives.)

Sirotnak is mentioned only briefly in PMPT pb pg 59:

"That night, John Meyer returned to the morgue. With the coroner was Dr. Andrew Sirotnak, an assistant professor of pediatrics at the University of Colorado's Health Sciences Center. The two men reexamined JonBenet's genitals and confirmed Meyer's earlier findings that there was evidence of vaginal injury. Meyer knew that JonBenet's death could be traced to strangulation and a blow to the head, but the facts surrounding the sexual assault of the child were unclear. In the event of a trial, the physical evidence about that would be open to interpretation."

Just my opinion.

BlueCrab

Nehemiah said:
I'm missing your connections, Blaze. What has this got to do with JBR?

I do/wish/pray for your knowledge/insite to understand the truth(have insite; JonBenet connection...FWIW!?)... :HappyBday :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: !

:bump:

BC:Just your opinion based on what...this is HUGH!!!...
OH THIS IS SO "BIG" +/SUM!!!...where's your amo/knowledge BC?

www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/12/20011204-17.html

Bush was talking about what happened on September 11th and how he heard of the atrocities in New York. If you remember, Bush was at a school in Florida where he was taking part in a photo opportunity, which included reading a story about a pet goat to a class of children. The media around the world told us, from White House statements, that Bush heard of the twin tower attacks when his chief of staff, Andrew Card, spoke in his ear in the classroom as he addressed the children. There was the famous picture of Card leaning over Bush accompanied by headlines like: The Moment Bush Knew.

But Bush told the Florida town meeting a very different story. This is what he said about what happened that morning in answer to a question by someone named Jordan:

"Well, Jordan, you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my Chief of Staff, Andy Card -- actually, I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on. And I used to fly, myself, and I said, well, there's one terrible pilot. I said, it must have been a horrible accident. But I was whisked off there, I didn't have much time to think about it. And I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my Chief of Staff, who is sitting over here, walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower, America is under attack."

THIS IS STAGGERING - THERE WAS NO LIVE TELEVISION COVERAGE OF THE FIRST PLANE HITTING THE TOWER - HOW COULD THERE BE?? THE FOOTAGE OF THE FIRST CRASH WAS TAKEN BY ONLOOKERS AND SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS AND DID NOT AIR FOR HOURS AND DAYS AFTER IT HAPPENED. THERE WAS LIVE COVERAGE OF THE SECOND CRASH, OF COURSE, BUT NOT OF THE FIRST - SO HOW ON EARTH CAN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES CLAIM TO A PUBLIC MEETING TO HAVE SEEN IT LIVE ON A TELEVISION OUTSIDE THE CLASSROOM WHERE HE WAS WAITING TO ADDRESS THOSE CHILDREN?? AND WHY HAS NO NEWS ORGANISATION OR "JOURNALIST" PICKED UP THIS FANTASTIC LIE?

And what about that statement about "there's one terrible pilot". What?? A passenger jet crashes into one of the twin towers full of people and all the President of the United States can say is "there's one terrible pilot"!! And then he walks into a classroom to read a story about a pet goat?? God help us. "There's one terrible pilot"? We are not talking a light plane flown by an amateur, but a commerical airliner and even if it had not been a terrorist outrage, it would still have been an enormous tragedy requiring the leadership of the US president. But of course none of this tissue of lies by Bush could have happened because he could not possibly have seen the first crash on live television because there was no live coverage. The fact that Bush KNEW the plane was going to hit the tower is more like it because he, like his masters who orchestrated it, was well aware of what was going to unfold that morning.

AND EVEN AFTER HE CLAIMS THAT HIS CHIEF OF STAFF TOLD HIM OF THE SECOND PLANE, AND THAT "AMERICA IS UNDER ATTACK", BUSH WENT ON READING THE STORY ABOUT THE PET GOAT!! YOU SIMPLY COULDN'T MAKE THIS UP, COULD YOU?

The Media controls the narrative. Careful what you believe when listening to and reading news put out by the fat cats in media.

How likely is it that DS or NI was with BR that fateful night of JonBenet's death?

It is an interesting theory that BR pulled JBs bag of diapers halfway out of the cabinet so he could reach his hidden Swiss Army knife that was found in the basement. On the contrary, SThomas indicates in his theory that PR left the bag of diapers that way.

RSBM

I've been reconsidering BlueCrab's theory and I am starting to believe it is very likely that DS was with the Rs that night.

What supports that theory?

Why would they have a sleep over the night before leaving early on a trip?

Hi Johnjay,

My first thought was that B.R. was likely "promised" a sleepover but the parents "likely" kept forgetting and putting it off since B.R. seems to have been
the lowest on the totem pole of that family. They could have relented just so they didn't hear B.R. "whining" as that sounds like they would have
treated his requests. He obviously did not come first in the family - nor second from what I've read..

I know I have said it before (as hundreds before me have) but if the release of R's phone records from the morning of the 26th had not been so vigorously resisted and
(then were released but had been deleted?)this mystery would have been solved. It is possible that they wanted the parents of the child who stayed over
as well as the child to be protected. I wish that L.W. could be deposed!

:bump:

The Media controls the narrative. Careful what you believe when listening to and reading news put out by the fat cats in media.

How likely is it that DS or NI was with BR that fateful night of JonBenet's death?

It is an interesting theory that BR pulled JBs bag of diapers halfway out of the cabinet so he could reach his hidden Swiss Army knife that was found in the basement. On the contrary, SThomas indicates in his theory that PR left the bag of diapers that way.

Great observation DeDee (as usual!)

Brings to mind the famous quote of Marshall McLuhan "The Medium is the Message".

In the following article I find this quote very interesting and answers my question of why B.R. did those interviews:

"As McLuhan reminds us, "Control over change would seem to consist in moving not with it but ahead of it. Anticipation gives the power to deflect and control force." (McLuhan 199)

Here's an article concerning this belief of his:

http://individual.utoronto.ca/markfederman/article_mediumisthemessage.htm

Here’s a quick list:

1. DS was BR’s best friend and they wanted to play Nintendo.
2. We don’t know that DS wasn’t flying with them the next day. They were leaving on a private plane so no ticket was needed. BR would have a playmate for the short trip. The Rs would be returning in 2 days to Boulder to grab luggage for the Big Red Boat trip and could bring DS home.
3. The Stines were the last people who saw the Rs the night of the 25th. Did the Rs pick DS up at that time? This trip to the Stines is when the Rs stories start to unravel and not match up. Was JBR awake? Did BR go to the door? Is the reason the Rs stopped passing out gifts that night because they now had DS in the vehicle and they boys just wanted some time to play their game before bed?
4. It is more plausible that two ten-year-old boys wrote that note than figuring out the logistics of PR, JR, or BR writing it. The movie quotes, the low amount, the fantasy storyline, calling John out directly; it seems very 4th grader, pre-teen Judy Bloom.
5. The ‘staging’ may not have been staging at all, but rather a real picture of what two pre-teen boys did.
6. The Stines (who JR states in a depo were not close friends) protected the Rs and allowed them to live with them for 5 months. Patsy’s parents moved in with the Stines, too. The Stines also quit their nice Boulder jobs and moved to Altanta with the Rs. Ms. Stine created a fake email address to pretend to be the police to protect the Rs.
7. Under the law, the DA’s office had to protect TWO rich children who could not be charged with the murder. Sadly, that actually makes more sense in terms of how big this circus got.

MOO –these ideas are not new and are items I gathered from these old threads.

Here’s a quick list:

1. DS was BR’s best friend and they wanted to play Nintendo.
2. We don’t know that DS wasn’t flying with them the next day. They were leaving on a private plane so no ticket was needed. BR would have a playmate for the short trip. The Rs would be returning in 2 days to Boulder to grab luggage for the Big Red Boat trip and could bring DS home.
3. The Stines were the last people who saw the Rs the night of the 25th. Did the Rs pick DS up at that time? This trip to the Stines is when the Rs stories start to unravel and not match up. Was JBR awake? Did BR go to the door? Is the reason the Rs stopped passing out gifts that night because they now had DS in the vehicle and they boys just wanted some time to play their game before bed?
4. It is more plausible that two ten-year-old boys wrote that note than figuring out the logistics of PR, JR, or BR writing it. The movie quotes, the low amount, the fantasy storyline, calling John out directly; it seems very 4th grader, pre-teen Judy Bloom.
5. The ‘staging’ may not have been staging at all, but rather a real picture of what two pre-teen boys did.
6. The Stines (who JR states in a depo were not close friends) protected the Rs and allowed them to live with them for 5 months. Patsy’s parents moved in with the Stines, too. The Stines also quit their nice Boulder jobs and moved to Altanta with the Rs. Ms. Stine created a fake email address to pretend to be the police to protect the Rs.
7. Under the law, the DA’s office had to protect TWO rich children who could not be charged with the murder. Sadly, that actually makes more sense in terms of how big this circus got.

MOO –these ideas are not new and are items I gathered from these old threads.

FinallyRegistered,
Its possible, but from memory DS was older and could have been charged, and there is no forensic evidence linking DS to either the crime-scene or the house?

FinallyRegistered,
Its possible, but from memory DS was older and could have been charged, and there is no forensic evidence linking DS to either the crime-scene or the house?

True, UKGuy, but actually, that "forensic evidence linking DS to either the crime-scene or the house" doesn't really work for me considering that there was no "forensic evidence" that JR even lived in the house and the evidence that PR did was her fingerprints on one bowl. We really don't know what LE had and then HAD to cover up.

FinallyRegistered,

To answer the age part of your question: Even if DS was that *magical* 3 to 4 weeks older than BR, how would the DA charge DS and not expose BR's involvement? Pretty complicated, huh? I think I remember the DA using the word "complicated" in describing this case.

Just FYI, DS was called to testify before the GJ.

To answer the age part of your question: Even if DS was that *magical* 3 to 4 weeks older than BR, how would the DA charge DS and not expose BR's involvement?

Just FYI, DS was called to testify before the GJ.

FinallyRegistered,
This theory was debated years ago, with DS bicycling himself back home, on an alleged missing R bike, in the middle of the night. Its a conspiracy theory, but has no real evidence to back it up.

FinallyRegistered,
This theory was debated years ago, with DS bicycling himself back home, on an alleged missing R bike, in the middle of the night. Its a conspiracy theory, but has no real evidence to back it up.

Agreed, that's why it's just a theory. You asked me for it. Sorry for interrupting ...we can go back to talking about all the other theories that have no evidence.

Theories are all we have to work with to try to piece this together.

How could we have forensic evidence pointing to another person staying overnight at the home if their DNA/fingerprints
were never registered/collected?

For all we know, the DNA on the long johns could match someone who was there but we are not privy to that fact. Who knows?

I believe that one of the theories will see more facts and evidence towards it as more information comes out. And I believe it will. Hopefully sooner than later.

RSBM

I've been reconsidering BlueCrab's theory and I am starting to believe it is very likely that DS was with the Rs that night.

Then where did he go in the early hours of the morning? One glaring problem with that theory is that he was not there when the cops arrived, nor was he ever referred to. He also testified to the Grand Jury, so how did he pull that off if he had a hand in JBR's killing. This one is WAY WAY off.

Also when they stopped at the Stines it was around 9:30. They were leaving at before 7am the next day. I don't think they'd bring Burkes buddy over to play.

Then where did he go in the early hours of the morning? One glaring problem with that theory is that he was not there when the cops arrived, nor was he ever referred to. He also testified to the Grand Jury, so how did he pull that off if he had a hand in JBR's killing. This one is WAY WAY off.

So, what do you propose he had to offer in the way of testimony to the Grand Jury? It is possible the Grand Jury was told the truth and signed two True Bills based on the truth. We'll never know, though, because that is secret.

It's just a theory that I am expanding on because it helps explain the sexual aspect (gross things pre-teen boys do) and the ransom note (active pre-teen imagination, comic-book theatrics, action-movie phrases). BDI with PR writing the note is just a theory, but I'm not bashing anyone talking about it because it, too, has merit.

Also when they stopped at the Stines it was around 9:30. They were leaving at before 7am the next day. I don't think they'd bring Burkes buddy over to play.

Hi, Tex, good to see you over here. :)

In my list above I addressed that with this point:

Hi, Tex, good to see you over here. :)

In my list above I addressed that with this point:

Hey Reg!

I could believe that. This theory makes the Stines part of the cover up. If they knew their son was there and never came forward with that info. IIRC they were interviewed about when the Ramsey's came by dropping off gifts.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eddie_van
Back