The Note Page

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
281-356-7300 is a lawyer in Magnolia, TX
806-356-7300 is a lawyer in Amarillo, TX
603-356-7300 is a lawyer in North Conway, NH

Thinking about the connection of the 356-7300 phone number to a Kentucky board of education or middle school. I think her look and face structure is similar but don't have height, weight, etc. teeth may be different also. But appearance in Idaho was two years later.

remember that A. Laciner's 2nd wife is connected to Owensboro, KY... and FLEK did say she played basketball in highschool :twocents:

did a wayback on the website for Visages. got some names from a dropdown that I will followup with. Evidently this is more of an agency, instead of a photo studio. They do photograph celebrities, but it seems it is more of a "management" for photographers, makeup artists and hair stylists. I doubt they book just regular joes or janes off the street. If it is this business I wonder if she was represented by them as a makeup artist, which would be the connection to Jeung.
Also, if you look on the map, Visages is just down the street from " Little Armenia"...
http://web.archive.org/web/19990125104318/http://www.visages.com/

also M.M. the owner of Visages, has donated $$$$ and may be on a board of sorts at Evergreen State college in Olympia, WASHINGTON.

Momentarily stepping out of lurkdom and will quickly fade back into lurk mode as I have stayed thus far in this extremely boggling case.. I very much enjoy all of your literal thousands of thought provoking posts that you guys continue to steadfastly post in the elusive FLEK case.. All of you have put a lot of time and thought into this extremely strange missing woman's case and its exactly why I do stay in lurk mode, here due to the fact that you all truly cover so much ground and so many bases.. Therefor I spend my time pondering on the many avenues and possibilities that you all put forth..

My likely non-thought provoking post is just the very simple idea that I honestly find it to be quite possible and IMO even possibly quite likely that the stronghold box's scribbled notes are meaningless..and my reason for leaning toward that possibility is two-fold..

On the one hand I look at it as a reasonable possibility just due to the fact that we are given the information that this woman did an exorbitant amount of "scribbling notes"..IMO to such an extreme and with there being little doubt that this woman was suffering from mental illness ..well, IMO therefor I see it as quite possible that the "scribbled notes" in essence have little to quite likely no meaning at all as far as establishing any viable clue even near indicating of a direction of which to lead to the answers for which so many seek regarding FLEK...

Then again on the other hand I look at what a literal crumbLESS trail that this woman left in her changing her entire identity with such thorough, remarkable beyond words success.. So, while I do personally factor in the possibility of this being atleast partly "luck" in her remarkable success of leaving nary a crumb of a trail...I do however believe that it by no means is just purely luck by which this woman was able to so cleanly and without trace change her entire identity while seemingly sufficiently erasing and thereby wiping away her entire past of young adulthood, teenage years, childhood, down to her existence of even having been born into this world... All of it erased with seeming no viable traces of her existence prior to her superbly carrying out the stealing of a dead toddler's identity, BST.

So, in my looking at it from that POV I believe she's extremely cunning in how she managed to perfectly carry out that which the majority even with the know-how skill set, along with having a great deal of assistance..even the majority of those are unable to successfully achieve what it is this woman was able to do.. In looking at her being a good part of the "brains and muscle" behind this seeming perfect theft of identity I look at the strong, strong likelihood that the woman was also extremely careful, cunning, and extremely well thought out in exactly what she kept in that strongbox, in her home, that she labeled as "crafts"..yes, quite obviously she made clear to hubby, Blake that the contents of her "crafts" box was under no circumstance to be touched by him, or anyone..nor were there to be any inquiries into what and why the box existed in the first place.. IMO obvious too it is that hubby, Blake for whatever reasons blindly accepted that the craft box along with any other info, detail, or even tidbit about his wife's life prior to their meeting and marriage was STRICTLY 100+% OFF LIMITS..

Even tho, it seems apparent Blake was blindly, yet wholeheartedly accepting of this being OFF LIMITS..IMO so, too was it that Blake's family was absolutely, wholeheartedly NOT AT ALL ACCEPTING of this off limits status that Lori so desperately insisted her prior life be to them or anyone for that matter.. They were never OK with it from the get-go and so too were they equally suspicious and ever questioning of the entire issue regarding Lori from the get-go of their meeting her.. My point is that while Lori may have felt 100% confident in her husbands leaving be any info or details of her life prior to his knowing her..and that he wouldn't dare ever to even think of opening, snooping, or prying into any box that she'd made abundantly clear was off limits to him..Imo while Lori may have been extremely confident and/or secure as far as Blake was concerned..IMO she knew full well that his family were and had been from day one, chomping at the bit to find, get, or learn any tidbit possible about her and her life pre-Ruff..

IMO in going with her being so careful, cunning, and thorough in the aspect of all things re: her identity and entire life..IMO so, too would she have been extremely careful, cunning, and thorough in exactly what she kept in her "crafts" box, in her home.. We're not talking about a safety deposit box..nothing even near that type of secure status for any paperwork even remotely pertaining to this woman's stolen identity, true identity, past life, and the secret by which she above all else had so very successfully and carefully been able to continue to hide and therefor keep secret from any/all other human beings on the face of this earth.. IMO no way, no how is a woman who has gone to such great lengths and therefor has been so greatly successful in erasing without any viable trace her identity and past..no way is this woman going to have major pieces of the puzzle in a strongbox labeled as "crafts" in her very own home..

Either way..IMO any way you look at it as far as the reasons why I personally lean so heavily toward especially the scribbled notes(and IMO quite likely every other piece of paper, info, or document in the strongbox)..why I see it as quite likely to be all together meaningless as far as producing a solid direction in which to go about even beginning to unravel the hidden truths of all things FLEK..

My apologies for my disgustingly long windedness in posting about nothing more than my lil' ol' personal opinion on her "craft box" and its contents thus far known:blushing:
I admittedly could very likely be completely wrong and waaaaaay off base in how I'm looking at this particular aspect of this altogether extremely strange, baffling case.. I will now slip back into the obscurity of lurkdom on this case and continue to eagerly follow along with you guys in attempting to sort out the bizarre facts as they come to light...hoping and praying that there are more facts that are unknown to us at this time, but will soon be brought to the public light by Velling or any others.. Obviously of most concern, heartbreak, and yearning for the truth to be found is for her so very young, perfectly innocent daughter who above all else deserves to know atleast the truth so far as to who her mommy was and so very many of the questions that she will desperately be seeking to find one day in the not too distant future when she comes of an age to even begin to learn, know, or try to understand.. Bless her sweet little innocent heart:heartbeat:

**Please forgive the limitations that come w/my posting via mobile ATM**

I have a theory about the "phone number" around the bottom of the notes page, near the Jeung note. I was looking for Lish in California. I used to live in the 619 area code. I had a cell phone that was in the 760 area code. look at the note. notice how it is written there 760-619 then the 213 is above it, which is another area code that is in California the two bottom ones are San Diego, while 213 is Los Angeles. The circle at the end could possibly be a doodle. maybe she was trying to figure out someones number and didnt know the area code yet.. there is a Holly Lish in listed with 2 of the 3 area codes. Could the WO at the end mean ( @work?)

SmoothOperator,
I totally agree with you. I've been reading all the posts, as I'm am extremely curious about this bizarre true identity case. But I have to agree with you, that a woman who has been so careful and meticulous would not have left any clues in that box that would lead to her true identity. She especially would not have wanted people to connect to anyone she knew before her identity change.

She took her life and for all the work she had done with this identity theft she didn't destroy the box before her death. We'll never know why.

I think the info on the note page may at one time been useful, but I doubt they will ever lead to any clues or truth of her identity.

Could the 402 have to do with a 402 hearing in California Civil Court? I think it has something to do with not wanting to testify in front of a jury? (I'm not good with legal wording and phraseology).

You bring up an interesting point, Stella regarding the *402* and and yet another valid possibility of what it could mean or indicate..

I, too am no legal whiz and in my.0062 seconds I just spent on a quick Google search it seems as tho the Rule 402/402 court hearing is in reference to testimony from expert witnesses and what the courts deem as appropriate and thereby admissible to testify in a court proceeding..

again that's just one quick Google search and not any delving into what all is encompassed within the Rule 402 or 402 court hearings.. jmo.

I thought of something last night when getting ready for classes today.. 402 months could be a school requirement, like classroom or practicing time... 40hrs/ week for 2 months. Lots of refresher courses are about this length for stuff like photography , nursing, technical stuff...

Or a temp job assignment or internship

My good friend once said " that could be right too"

Fascinating case! I started reading all the threads and got hooked! The note is a tough nut to crack. It was obviously important enough for her to save. Yes, she scribbled lots of notes, but that one was in the box and clearly saved for over 20 years. If it was not important, it would not have been in there. What we don't know is which part was important to her. It could have been something as simple as one of those phone numbers that she wanted to save for future reference. I am in the camp that believes this was part of a scratch pad she had by the phone and that it was likely not written all at the same time but in various 'sessions'. Eventually she tore that page off and put it away for whatever reason. It is also possible that if she was living with someone, that they may have written on it too (explaining the differing handwriting styles), although I am not entirely convinced on that one. Either way, if the note wasn't important she would not have saved it. I have a little metal lock box in the closet in my bedroom and while nothing shady is in mine, it is a box of things I keep for a reason. I imagine hers was the same. Even if we knew why it was important, it might still not lead to her identity. That's the worst part. The only hope is that if we believe it was written in the 1985-1988 time frame, then it was likely written before she changed identities and quite possibly around the time she was researching/getting ready to change identities. If someone at one of those numbers or in that note knew her before, they might recognize one of her pictures and say, "oh yeah, that's Mary Smith from....". It also seems to place her in the Los Angeles area shortly before changing identities which could be helpful.

Okay, I'm back to the 356-7300 number. Thinking about it, no one has focused very much on Nevada, Boulder city in particular, so I tried area code 702-356-7300, and got the following. However, if anyone has access to a criss-cross directory for that area, we may be able to get somewhere. I do note there is an Airforce base there. She apparently did have an interest in some sort of flying.

http://vegasdirectory.us/7023567300

https://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=33&searchform=phone&qp=7023567300

I don't have a criss-cross, but as a Nevadan, may I offer my little scrap of insight?
Until Dec of 1998, Nevada had 1 area code for the whole state-702. At that time, Clark County (Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, etc) got to "keep" 702, and the rest of the state adopted area code 775.
I can state with absolute certainty that, in December of 1998, my family owned a 356 prefix phone number, and everyone kept their old 7 digit number when the switch to 775 happened. At that time, my family lived in Sparks, Nevada, which is directly adjacent to Reno.
Boulder City is about 8 hours from Sparks by car, a terribly dull drive through the desert.

Look what I stumbled onto.. I searched chynoweth and lish together and got this. Vonda White was one of Ervils wives..remember, lish was a name on the notes page..
gyte3y4u.jpg

Disclaimer: in the above family tree post: I am not familiar with Vonda whites family so I am not positive this is hers.. Anyone have insight?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Look what I stumbled onto.. I searched chynoweth and lish together and got this. Vonda White was one of Ervils wives..remember, lish was a name on the notes page..
gyte3y4u.jpg

Interesting... I wonder why Lebaron doesn't show a first name, are you sure it's Ervil? TIA

and wouldn't someone with the name of Rebecca already be able to pass off a birth certificate of "Becky Turner?"

nice find

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC
Back