The One Thing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My hope is Caylee is alive with someone but my gut feeling tells me different....The actions of Casey speaks volumnes...Her lack of concern sends chills down my spine...
I feel as-though her parents are accustomed to her lies and therefore unbeknown to them they let Caylee's disappearance time go longer and longer instead of contacting the police sooner....From the 911 call to the present Cindy's attitude regarding Caylee did a 360...From her call it sounds like she thinks the worst for Caylee then after Casey is arrested she changes to my daughter is innocent and berates the authorities for not looking for Caylee...I think her parents are in denial and will continue to be until Caylee is found....

I can't imagine what could keep Casey tight-lipped about her daughter's disappearence....

There are a couple of things I just can't seem to get past no matter how much I read about this case.

The first thing for me is the car smelling like a dead body. Cindy clearly stated that in her 911 call.

The car is mentioned in the affidavit leading up to Caseys arrest.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

"Cindy found the defendant and brought her home after the car the defendant was driving (a white 98 Pontiac bearing Florida tag G63XV) was found abandoned and towed several days ago."

Not a WORD about the car have ANY odor.

The car is also mentioned in the search warrant with the statement I quoted above as well as mentioning that Cindy stated that she had removed pants and boots and washed them because they smelled like the car.

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?l...d=547&mid=1935

Again, NO mention by the officer that they car had any smell at all.

For the life of me I cannot understand if the car smelled that much like a decomposing body (as was stated by the officer later at the bond hearing) why it was not even mentioned in either document.

And if it was noted by the officer that the vehicle smelled like decomposition I can't understand why an officer wouldn't request an emergency search warrant to seize the vehicle based on the fact that a child was missing. The vehicle sat for a couple of days with the family having full access to it.

It just doesn't add up for me.

The other thing I'm stuck on is the Zenaida Gonzalez thing. I just cannot believe for the life of me that it is a coincidence that Casey used this name and a person by the same name had been at Sawgrass Apts on the same day that Casey said she dropped Caylee off with her.

In fact, ZG looked at the same apartment that Casey said she lived in.

Really, what are the chances of all of that being a coincidence?

I agree Chizap. It's those first things/utterances that probably hold the most truth.
I wonder when Cindy says to Casey on the 911 tape she says "No, I've already given you 31 days!" Huh? Why would she say that? Did Cindy know Caylee was missing for 31 days prior to that day? How long had she been asking to see Caylee? I only know of once right before the 911 calls.
quote]

I have OFTEN wondered about that very thing... what exactly was the "no I have already given you 31 days" about??? And then for Casey to say that Caylee had been missing and she had been looking for her for 31 days. There is something more to that.

I agree Chizap. It's those first things/utterances that probably hold the most truth.
I wonder when Cindy says to Casey on the 911 tape she says "No, I've already given you 31 days!" Huh? Why would she say that? Did Cindy know Caylee was missing for 31 days prior to that day? How long had she been asking to see Caylee? I only know of once right before the 911 calls.
quote]

I have OFTEN wondered about that very thing... what exactly was the "no I have already given you 31 days" about??? And then for Casey to say that Caylee had been missing and she had been looking for her for 31 days. There is something more to that.

Wow, a light bulb just went on. Casey and Cindy both told LE seperately that the last time that they saw Caylee was on 6/8, right? But I always thought that Casey just wasn't thinking about about the date, and only thinking about the time elapsed. She told her brother when she was in her room that it had been 31 days since she last saw Caylee. Then she told the operator and LE the same thing. I just thought that she knew it was 31 days because she was counting up from the last time she saw her. I thought she used the date 6/8 or 6/7 (whenever) because her mother mentioned the date to her and she went with that. Cindy probably said that she hasn't seen Caylee since 6/8 and she wants to see her now! That would leave Casey to use the date because she remembered that was the last day she had Caylee. It looks to me that she also got the 31 days from her mother, now. I am thinking that this girl really was not keeping track of the date or the time elapsed. That could mean that she really did not care.... This could be a valuable clue. Thanks for the reminder!

The other thing I'm stuck on is the Zenaida Gonzalez thing. I just cannot believe for the life of me that it is a coincidence that Casey used this name and a person by the same name had been at Sawgrass Apts on the same day that Casey said she dropped Caylee off with her.

In fact, ZG looked at the same apartment that Casey said she lived in.

Really, what are the chances of all of that being a coincidence?

Yes LASSIE- that is one that has had me spinning as well. I remember an "ol' get into the club" trick we used to do- or to get into VIP places,parties...(true confessions of a Los Angeles girl-LOL) ..we would go up to the front of the line to get in and say to the doorman or bouncer "we are on the list" as we spyed a name to say FROM THE LIST- (you would have to be really good at reading upside down and fast and he/she would look at the list and say "oh, smith party yes, I see you right here". Once we accidently picked a name that was for a party of 10 and they told us that we could not be "seated" until the other 8 were there. What did we do? We went to the end of the line where they could not see us and asked quietly if there were 8 people who would like to go in with us right now!

A slightly different spin in THIS CASE:

I am Casey "apartment hunting" near my current friends house, right- (wasn't she?)
I go to an apartment complex, I am waiting in the office where they apparently make you, at least fill out a card, to see the apartments.
While I am there, all that has to happen is for the person who works there to say aloud..to ZG "what apartment were you interested in? uh what was your name again? can you spell that for me please?" (phone number was wrong)Yes apt #___ is available. I can take you to see the model right near it, they are the same."
Some employees might even say "oh did you come to see it too?, well you might as well have a look with us we are going there now"- or any variation there of. Maybe she gave ZG the keys to look herself and Casey followed to see where she went. The ZG that was interviewed on camera said they had looked at a few apartments that day. Maybe she heard it within earshot in a different complex that same day looking as well and remembered her info, and actually saw them at sawgrass apts., later down the street.
Maybe Casey went into the office long enough to see the card or hear the conversation, and then left-making it not documented or "memorable for the employees there (in & out)...jmo

A slightly different spin in THIS CASE:

I am Casey "apartment hunting" near my current friends house, right- (wasn't she?)
I go to an apartment complex, I am waiting in the office where they apparently make you, at least fill out a card, to see the apartments.
While I am there, all that has to happen is for the person who works there to say aloud..to ZG "what apartment were you interested in? uh what was your name again? can you spell that for me please?" (phone number was wrong)Yes apt #___ is available. I can take you to see the model right near it, they are the same."
Some employees might even say "oh did you come to see it too?, well you might as well have a look with us we are going there now"- or any variation there of. Maybe she gave ZG the keys to look herself and Casey followed to see where she went. The ZG that was interviewed on camera said they had looked at a few apartments that day. Maybe she heard it within earshot in a different complex that same day looking as well and remembered her info, and actually saw them at sawgrass apts., later down the street.
Maybe Casey went into the office long enough to see the card or hear the conversation, and then left-making it not documented or "memorable for the employees there (in & out)...jmo

I see what you're saying but LE brought pictures of both Casey and Caylee to Sawgrass Apts and NOBODY recognized them. :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234
Back