The padilla's knew this was coming down.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I only mean that I don;t think he changed his mind and if he could have things his way he would revoke the bond.
But since it is not his decision to make alone, he may have not been able to. Tony was pretty clear that he did not want to revoke the bond and it was for Tony and Leonard to decide.
I just wonder if LP didn't flip flop as much as he just lost the coin toss.

If it was entirely up to him, then I would totally agree with you.

Baez was so upset tonight, I can't help but wonder if LP was purposely setting him up for a fall. Kind of a payback for being led astray about the facts of the case.

I agree the Padillas knew this was coming, alot of people knew it was coming as its been talkied about all day on various different forums for people to tune into NG for the big event. I am glad she was arrested again, but I do have to say I feel like LE was very unprofessional about how this happened. It obviously wasnt a spur of the moment deal, they didnt need to add to the circus, they could of very easily arrested her quietly and been done with it.

Are you saying that LE planned this for the Nancy Grace show?
I got a big problum with that. :mad:
Where did you see that posted?

So you mean LP wanted to leave BUT TP won't let him go?

Sorry when you clearly state IF you knew the whole sordid story you would NOT have gotten involved AND that NOW you don't believe the victim is alive anymore AND you are getting ZERO cooperation from the only one who knows where Caylee is AND you are sorry you ever got involved..... it seems pretty hard to justify still hanging on.

I think they call that throwing good money after bad money. And the only logical conclusion I can draw is that there are hopes of more good money in the future to recoup your investment & make a profit.

Maybe hopes of a 'white Bronco chase' kind of ending? What's a good movie or book without a climax?
LP wanted to revoke but TP did not. I am only repeating what TP said here last night.

No kidding! I felt like a voyeur on some weird internet harem when I looked at that thread. It gave me the creeps.

I wouldn't say "creepy," but definitely harem-ish! He's certainly got acolytes or fans or whatever you want to call them. I no longer post if Tony's on line for that reason. I am interested in reading his substantive comments, though. Plus, he had some hand in getting TES out to Orlando, so you've got to give him props for that.

I only mean that I don;t think he changed his mind and if he could have things his way he would revoke the bond.
But since it is not his decision to make alone, he may have not been able to. Tony was pretty clear that he did not want to revoke the bond and it was for Tony and Leonard to decide.
I just wonder if LP didn't flip flop as much as he just lost the coin toss.

If it was entirely up to him, then I would totally agree with you.

Maybe it really was a coin toss! :)

I am not so sure that LP flip flopped. The choice was not his alone to make. It was a joint decision between him and Tony.
JBean, as I understand it, Tony was not eligible to post Casey Anthony's bond because he is not a Licensed Bail Bondsman in the State of Florida. Leonard went with Al Estes Bail Bonds, out of Clearwater, FL instead of Tony Padilla Bail Bonds (or whatever his company is called) out of California.

How is Tony even connected to Casey's bond, much less involved in making decisions? I do not see how he is legally connected at all to this situation. Thanks.:blowkiss:

I expressed to Tony I thought him and Leonard made a mistake. I really feel they did. He replied something like "Fair enough, I can take critisism" I didn't catch any flack for it from anyone. I saw alot of posters posting strong comments saying how they felt.

I voiced the same thought as well and he took it pretty good I thought.

I am still just bitter because the first 3 posts that I made on that thread got deleted before he ever had a chance to read them and I really thought that they were good questions as did others who ask me why they were deleted. Then I was told on another thread that I should really read the whole thread before I ask any questions of him and that I should not ask him questions that he would not have any knowledge of. How the heck was I supposed to know whether he would have knowledge of them or not if I didn't ask? Who would have time to go back and read everything written here before posting? No one would ever get to post.

No kidding! I felt like a voyeur on some weird internet harem when I looked at that thread. It gave me the creeps.

I had to giggle a little at the harem comment, though I am one of one of the Tony supporters... lol

I don't see the threads as being overzealous in conversations. I do admit that it seems like we're not getting great info, or detailed info from Tony, but I don't think it would be wise to post every single thing he finds out on a public message board, regardless of his actual official involvement. I do not think he is officially involved, so I doubt he would get in trouble for any kind of information posted, but at the same time, it could create problems later in the trial phase.

I also see people completely disagreeing with him and Leonard. Disagreement is not discouraged and people don't get cyber-spanked based on disagreements or expressing different views. Debate is not curtailed, but disrespect is. I think that the interaction is just the way the board is run--respect for the poster and argument against the posting if that is the case.

I can understand total disagreement against the Padillas and thier actions.

After reflection, one thing I kind of am against is the support thread though I have posted there and do support them. I do see where the support should be expressed, but perhaps this isn't the place to have a total support thread.

I would like it if Tony would set up a generic email for things like support. I do think it's helpful to them, and to Leonard especially. The question threads are a great idea and do have a place on the board, but on reflection I am not sure about a thread containing ONLY support.

Hope what I am saying makes sense. It's hard to explain.

lisha

well you know what picture he will post now. I'll try and beat him to it.

He's got some good pictures! lol. Where does he get them? I really don't want the answer to that though....shivers.

I am still just bitter because the first 3 posts that I made on that thread got deleted before he ever had a chance to read them and I really thought that they were good questions as did others who ask me why they were deleted. Then I was told on another thread that I should really read the whole thread before I ask any questions of him and that I should not ask him questions that he would not have any knowledge of. How the heck was I supposed to know whether he would have knowledge of them or not if I didn't ask? Who would have time to go back and read everything written here before posting? No one would ever get to post.

I getcha now. I'm sorry that happened! That was way before I went to that thread.

Baez was so upset tonight, I can't help but wonder if LP was purposely setting him up for a fall. Kind of a payback for being led astray about the facts of the case.

I just love it when Baez gets upset! I will be LP's cheerleader if he wants to set him up for some more and harder falls. LOL!

No way Baez even remotely knew this was coming down this evening!

I gave TP an entire grammar lesson that got deleted. He asked me to change my siggy sentence? Now I ask...why would he be offended by my siggy sentence if he has no intrest in guilt or innocense? When I found out he was revoking bail I even apologized. Ugh...only to have it come ack to bite me in the azz....

I gave TP an entire grammar lesson that got deleted. He asked me to change my siggy sentence? Now I ask...why would he be offended by my siggy sentence if he has no intrest in guilt or innocense? When I found out he was revoking bail I even apologized. Ugh...only to have it come ack to bite me in the azz....

that is because HINKY is NOT A VERB:)

JBean, as I understand it, Tony was not eligible to post Casey Anthony's bond because he is not a Licensed Bail Bondsman in the State of Florida. Leonard went with Al Estes Bail Bonds, out of Clearwater, FL instead of Tony Padilla Bail Bonds (or whatever his company is called) out of California.

How is Tony even connected to Casey's bond, much less involved in making decisions? I do not see how he is legally connected at all to this situation. Thanks.:blowkiss:
Hi Truly He is connected in bondsmanville to the bond. I am only going by what he has told us here.
I do not know how it all works, but he said the decision was to be made by LP and himself. :)
Maybe he had to sign something for teh FL bond dude to get him to issue?

Exactly! He and LP both have said that LP put up the 50k and the collateral (sp?) was his. As far as I can tell TP didn't put up anything so it would not be his decision in any way.

Not exactly sure what he is doing here since LP put up the bond and he is also the bounty hunter.

Nothing like being the bounty hunter for the person that you put up the bail for in the first place.

I just love it when Baez gets upset! I will be LP's cheerleader if he wants to set him up for some more and harder falls. LOL!

No way Baez even remoyely knew this was coming down this evening!

He was pretty rattled. So does he have access to Casey while she's being processed? Why didn't he rush down to OCSD to keep her from talking?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back