The padilla's knew this was coming down.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OH my gosh yes. But the first night Tony was here some of the posters were extremely rude and it was embarrassing for the forum. It was bad. Hence the need to tell people to be polite. It's sad when the owner has to actually tell us to treat out guests with repsect.

True dat. However, more of that going on today, hope it gets cleared up.

True dat. However, more of that going on today, hope it gets cleared up.
be sure to report what you see. The mods can't be everywhere. It really helps them when we let them know where there are TOS violations. The mods keep this place a great place to post.

Annbelle, I think you may have taken what I posted in the wrong way.

This is all LE. I agree. What I am saying is this is why Leonard changed his mind about revoking the bond.

No, the Padilla's had nothing to do with this at all. They just had a heads up it was coming.

What I don't know is if they knew WHAT the arrest was for. I don't think anyone did but LE.

Hats off to LE in this case. They are working day and night and facing judgements by people who don't have all the details. They are a great group of people who are working so hard to find this little girl and bring her justice.
Trish, I appreciate your post and re-read it again.
Perhaps someone can ask Mr. Padilla about the decision to revoke/not revoke the bond. Tony Padilla does not seem to be given much air time, and I know he has been gracious enough to answer questions on this board. Since he is the bondsman, Leonard Padilla did say the other evening it would be his nephew Tony's decision, did he not?
Bombshells keep dropping and we are all trying fantically to keep up.

This is a wonderful place to share ideas and learn from each other. Thank you for all you do here.

I think Padilla is a unique situation. TYpically public people are fair game for both positive and negative posting. But, it is also against TO to bash another member. So he falls into two categories because he is a meber AND a public figure. So, imo to have designated no bashing thread made sense, because bashing was more or less allowed elsewhere.
Whew. Good thing 'the queen of france' is an officially recognized online public figure. *adjusting my crown* :crazy: lol.

No, I do follow you. I just wish he didn't spend all of his time talking about how yummy Cindy Anthony's 'special' brownies tasted. Plus, I honestly do not see how he has any legal attachment to Casey's bond whatsoever. Seriously.

LOL, maybe someone else would be willing to 'keep sweet' and burrow into his fan club and actually ask: 'Tony, do you or do you not have any involvement in posting Casey's Bond?'

Not me, though. I'm off to see *The King* Haha!

Goodnight, all. Sweet dreams. I'm outta here.:blowkiss:

Whew. Good thing 'the queen of france' is an officially recognized online public figure. *adjusting my crown* :crazy: lol.

No, I do follow you. I just wish he didn't spend all of his time talking about how yummy Cindy Anthony's 'special' brownies tasted. Plus, I honestly do not see how he has any legal attachment to Casey's bond whatsoever. Seriously.

LOL, maybe someone else would be willing to 'keep sweet' and burrow into his fan club and actually ask: 'Tony, do you or do you not have any involvement in posting Casey's Bond?'

Not me, though. I'm off to see *The King* Haha!

Goodnight, all. Sweet dreams. I'm outta here.
. He has said that he is involved and that it part his decision what goes one.
I like having some kindness in this forum so I am good with that thread. Goodnight Truly:blowkiss:

. He has said that he is involved and that it part his decision what goes one.
I like having some kindness in this forum so I am good with that thread. Goodnight Truly:blowkiss:
I know, JBean. It is just that I have also 'said' that I am the Queen of France, and that Elvis awaits my arrival in the boudoir. That does not make it so.

Also, and most importantly, The King and I did NOT misplace a three year old, lie to police, and drag in a string of wannabe media celebrities to create a virtual hurricane of draaammma and distortion. I am not being rude. I am sick of reading nothing but lies and BS in this case. I am not falling for any more lies. That's a fact. Possibly the first. Let's go for two:

Tony Padilla, what, PRECISELY, is your involvement in this case?

Casey getting arrested during a protest was a surprise,since she had just returned from her attorney's office.
She obviously used his computers & phones and such.
I suppose she is permitted by law to use phones other than the designated one that had to be put in for her to use?
Breaking rules or what?
She is no STARLETT.
Her child is missing.
The law is beong made a mokery of by her and her freedom.
Caylee is not safe is she?
Casey!
Where the heck is your daughter?
Don't you even care?
If you cared you would tell where she is regasrdless of threats made to you by someone.
I do not believe the threats against the family, or any of that stuff you want everyone to believe.
Why and how can a small child be safe as you have said a few times?
how?
When she is someplace other than her safe home/
this is wrong Casey, no matter what, she needs to be saved. today...

For those who were jumping all over Tony and Leonard about backing off on the revocation of the bond....why do you think they did it? Because they knew this was coming down. Why revoke when she is going to be arrested.

Yes, she has been arrested. Don't know what the charges are.

Who is that screaming woman filling in for NG? She owes L&P an apology.

Yes she does!!! She is sooooooooo rude to them every time they are on. It is so uncalled for and unnecessary.

Yes she does!!! She is sooooooooo rude to them every time they are on. It is so uncalled for and unnecessary.

she annoyed me so much!! With her "shocking bombshells" (she loves that phrase!) My husband isn't following this case but he couldn't help but notice she used those words over and over. He was making fun of her most of the night. :)

17340517.jpg

BYE_BYE Casey...:behindbar

It makes my blood boil to look at her wearing a Caylee shirt!!!! :furious:

IMO The circus started WAY before they came to town--if anything, I think they were trying to control the circus.

Leonard's exact words were "The media would have been long gone if it wasn't for me"

Also,
how do you try and "control the circus" by putting up a trailer in front of the Anthony's house and apperaring on 5 news shows a day spouting disinformation about the case?

ie. "I know where Caylee is & I know who has her"

Sorry but the Padillas created this circus

imo

Padilla's seem to be in big trouble now.

Padilla said he'd re-evaluate whether to reissue Anthony's bond again at a later date. Padilla, his celebrity bounty hunter uncle Leonard Padilla and the Anthony family have all been getting death threats since she was released.

"I’ve already received a number of calls today: We’re going to kill you if you re-post the bond, we’re going to kill you if you don’t re-post the bond," Tony Padilla said Saturday. "The security issue we might have underestimated."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,413801,00.html

For those who were jumping all over Tony and Leonard about backing off on the revocation of the bond....why do you think they did it? Because they knew this was coming down. Why revoke when she is going to be arrested.

Yes, she has been arrested. Don't know what the charges are.

Who is that screaming woman filling in for NG? She owes L&P an apology.

Padilla (who has since gone home) said he did not revoke the bail, the bonding company revoked the bail, based on security issues.

Padilla (who has since gone home) said he did not revoke the bail, the bonding company revoked the bail, based on security issues.

I think she was referring to the fact that they knew it was going down so why bother to revoke..she was being arrested which is in violation of the bond agreement. No sense revoking when LE can go in and pull her out of the house.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CG777@
Back