The Phone Calls in the early morning of Dec.18, 2013 (both PayPhone & cells)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought CG but others are saying it was IS mall. (& it appears it could've been.....even though CG makes more sense in regards to other tidbits and the line of thought the M's might've been following Heather). :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I apologize I've been hit & run lately, sincerely. Can't believe I'm in Acme parking lot checking into Websleuths but I just remembered something Terry said in an interview or article... He said that they (HE & SS) went to a local nearby mall parking lot for Heather to try driving stick. I would think CGM is closer but would ISM be consider close? Also, I remember reading somewhere in comments that mentioned a mexican restaurant called Rosa Linda's. I thought it was by ISM.

Imo, I think its important to figure out the mall for a fact. You've got me second guessing what media reported. It looks to me like its ISM but again that question is still there if media is wrong...

Very sorry, I look like an idiot still sitting in my car. Gotta run... :)

jlattimore86,

"After analysis of the video, we were able to exclude everyone".

I definitely remember it as being:
After expert analysis of video. It gave me the impression that fbi were involved in the analysis. This was the first article I read when the arrest became known, but I am hard pressed to know where I read it. It was likely The Sun News/Myrtle Beach Online site.

Found an article:

http://www.thedigitel.com/s/myrtle-...moorer-taken-custody-connection-140221-215752

"The search warrant was executed in an attempt to identify potential evidence based on new information obtained through expert analysis of previously seized surveillance tapes in the area along with financial discrepancies filed with the State of South Carolina on behalf of the occupants of the residence," according to a news release from Horry County Police.

I remember reading something that the video from the home and/or business were sent to the FBI in Quantico, VA for greater enhancement and that allowed LE to determine it was the M's vehicle. Though LE also checked out the 81 other similar vehicles and only the M's Ford F150 was left.

Yeah, they said they scoured over all of those same trucks within a certain radius (states) & the only one they couldn't rule out was the Moorer's truck. I wonder if the distinguishing feature that made it stand out was a permanent handicapped tag...

Here's a side by side of the driving pic on the left and the Belk store entrance at ISM on the right:

a90cb74d-00c1-44e4-94ed-cc34618148c9_zpsc6502ff9.png

The angle is a little different but they do have the same architectural features, IMO.

This picture nails it for me. The lights are even the same. The columns silhouette are visable also. The other entrance has square and rough surface. Also the palm tree on the left and the two handicapp signs on the right.

I thought CG but others are saying it was IS mall. (& it appears it could've been.....even though CG makes more sense in regards to other tidbits and the line of thought the M's might've been following Heather). :(

Hoppy,

Totally OT, but I wanted to ask you something. When they displayed the pic of tm and sm with the gun in the bond hearing did they say anything about the photo? What was the significance of them showing the photo, like if it was taken after PTL or before?

I apologize I've been hit & run lately, sincerely. Can't believe I'm in Acme parking lot checking into Websleuths but I just remembered something Terry said in an interview or article... He said that they (HE & SS) went to a local nearby mall parking lot for Heather to try driving stick. I would think CGM is closer but would ISM be consider close? Also, I remember reading somewhere in comments that mentioned a mexican restaurant called Rosa Linda's. I thought it was by ISM.

Imo, I think its important to figure out the mall for a fact. You've got me second guessing what media reported. It looks to me like its ISM but again that question is still there if media is wrong...

Very sorry, I look like an idiot still sitting in my car. Gotta run... :)

JG,
Welcome to Rosa Linda's Cafe, located in the center of Murrells Inlet, SC; famous for it's historic seafood, shopping and arts district. Rosa Linda's Cafe serves up ...

JG,
Welcome to Rosa Linda's Cafe, located in the center of Murrells Inlet, SC; famous for it's historic seafood, shopping and arts district. Rosa Linda's Cafe serves up ...

IIRC, there is more than one Rosa Linda's.

Here's a side by side of the driving pic on the left and the Belk store entrance at ISM on the right:

a90cb74d-00c1-44e4-94ed-cc34618148c9_zpsc6502ff9.png

The angle is a little different but they do have the same architectural features, IMO.

This picture nails it for me. The lights are even the same. The columns silhouette are visable also. The other entrance has square and rough surface. Also the palm tree on the left and the two handicapp signs on the right.

Yep, the two signs out front match up. I'm sold. It's ISM. I blew up & cropped OkieGranny's pics each individually. Look at the two signs, also you can see the round columns once its blown up.

b9ak50.jpg

24mzyts.jpg

JG,

Is Rosa Linda's a Mexican restaurant? Is there one near the ISM? It was just a comment anyway. They may have been off in what they were saying afaik....but what if? Maybe it doesn't matter but I'm curious where the restaurant was where they ate as opposed to Tammy & Sidney's whereabouts that night. I do wonder if they ran not Heather, or maybe saw her from afar, and it either set Tammy off OR both of them off. Heck, Sidney could have been mad if he saw Heather with somebody else.

Hoppy,

Totally OT, but I wanted to ask you something. When they displayed the pic of tm and sm with the gun in the bond hearing did they say anything about the photo? What was the significance of them showing the photo, like if it was taken after PTL or before?

I'm not hoppy but I think I might know the answer. On Heather's family's site, there was alot of talk and insinuation, much of which was backed up. There were some flippant remarks that were somewhat threatening. Somebody (who was arrested) even mentioned they heard some kind of child services was coming to take the kids away & Tammy & Sidney were getting arrested. Terry went to the Moorer's to try to find some answers but they wouldn't talk to him. There were searchers near their property line which ended up in charges being filed against both sides. The Moorer's said people were driving by constantly. There were gun threats. Yada yada. Most of the crap was the snide comments that Tammy aimed at TE. There were alot of online offhanded threats by both sides but Tammy instigated all the time throughout the beginning by posting very hateful things aimed towards the Elvis family, most especially pointed at Terry, and she posted guns etc. Then she made her default pic that picture of Sidney & herself with the gun.

IIRC, there is more than one Rosa Linda's.

Is this a chain, sort of like how Olive Garden is, or Red Robin, something like that? I'll look it up... Heck, it probably wasn't even the restaurant anyway. Just speculation...

Has anyone here watched the video on YouTube of the ride from the M's to PTL?? It seemed like a long ride to me I guess I had it in my mind that it was shorter!!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Has anyone here watched the video on YouTube of the ride from the M's to PTL?? It seemed like a long ride to me I guess I had it in my mind that it was shorter!!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Yes, Karin I saw the video. It's like 3.7 miles from the m's to PTL. That doesn't seem to be too long. The person's video ran 6 mins. and some change.

I've always been of the impression that sending just a period (.) in a reply, means, "conversation over" or "the end."

Yes, I agree with that also Surfside....I also know some of my girlfriends, and myself included (so embarrassing) have been known to send nonsense, accidental texts like a letter, or symbol like a period or comma, to certain boyfriends, or ex boyfriends as a "seemingly" neutral way to see if the guy will answer? At the time it seemed quite slick, looking back it's cringe worthy...just throwing out another option

This. Full stop.

Sending this means it's a waste of my time to type 'I'm done with this conversation.'

Then I would have wanted to do that a few times over the years in the threads, but you have to type five characters to be able to post :giggle:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

On a long drive home this AM, I came up with a revision to my old theory about how this evening progressed.

I am beginning to think that Heather was really no threat to TM's marriage...it was a fling for SM with a stunningly beautiful young girl. But I think he liked his life with TM, was truly a part of her extended family, and loved his kids. I don't think SM was going to leave all that for Heather.

So it ended. But TM, especially when drinking, could not move on. She kept inventing new punishments or tests for SM and he was desperate enough to go along. I think his text to the sister asking what to do...fits with that.

So he lets her handcuff him on bad nights, they leave town for awhile, he turns over his phone to her, his social media. They talk about moving away.

But once home again, and drunk again...TM comes up with a new test. "Take me to where you had sex in the car with HER and send her pix of us having sex." SM goes along. TM cannot stop punishing EITHER of them. And she has to elevate herself in Heathers eyes...be just a desirable. Haven't we seen how she has to always be TOP DOG...even when pathetically, she is NOT?

But on the way home, TM has a new idea. "Call her, tell her to meet you at the Landing...tell her you are leaving me...then I want you to denounce her face to face in front of me."

Or maybe, she even wants to make Heather watch them. Maybe they plan some "restraint."

SM goes along. Anything to placate her.

But Heather says no. Not meeting him. She is tired, unsure. No.

She calls her friend, crying. But quickly, she decides maybe she was hasty. She calls back, no luck. They have left or the pay phone does not ring. Heather stews for awhile and finally tries the cell.

The first time, SM sees it is her....he does not answer. But TM is right there...probably having consumed even more alcohol. It rings again and she demands he answer it and convince Heather to meet them NOW.

He does. Heather rushes to the Landing. The truck pulls up, she hops in. TM is in the back. They speed off.

Where Heather died, I cannot decide. Maybe in that first moment, when TM sees the young beauty who has been her competition....she just throttles her and will not let go. Or maybe she fought the "restraints." TM is a big woman and Heather was very petite. It wouldn't take much.

I think she is near their home. I believe they had the house to themselves that night and had time to make a plan. But I think Heather had to be gone by morning when the kids might come home.

Just my latest theory. But SM is no longer just a lovesick bystander. I am past that.

Do you think TM may have strangled her from the back seat. She may have been hiding back there like you said.

JMO, I can't change, or even form an opinion about SM; nothing to base it on. I feel like we know nothing about him, except that Heather seemed to have been involved with for several months, so she, at least, clearly found him worth her time. Otherwise, we have very little actual knowledge of, or words from him. JMO

Do you think TM may have strangled her from the back seat. She may have been hiding back there like you said.

I do. Maybe Heather tried to get out when she grasped the situation...and TM grabbed her from behind and strangled her.

TM may have even grabbed her to stop her but was so enraged that once she had her hands on her, she couldn't stop.

JMO, I can't change, or even form an opinion about SM; nothing to base it on. I feel like we know nothing about him, except that Heather seemed to have been involved with for several months, so she, at least, clearly found him worth her time. Otherwise, we have very little actual knowledge of, or words from him. JMO

You make a good point. But his silence says a lot to me. And even if he is talking now...he did not for a very long time.

On a long drive home this AM, I came up with a revision to my old theory about how this evening progressed.

I am beginning to think that Heather was really no threat to TM's marriage...it was a fling for SM with a stunningly beautiful young girl. But I think he liked his life with TM, was truly a part of her extended family, and loved his kids. I don't think SM was going to leave all that for Heather.

So it ended. But TM, especially when drinking, could not move on. She kept inventing new punishments or tests for SM and he was desperate enough to go along. I think his text to the sister asking what to do...fits with that.

So he lets her handcuff him on bad nights, they leave town for awhile, he turns over his phone to her, his social media. They talk about moving away.

But once home again, and drunk again...TM comes up with a new test. "Take me to where you had sex in the car with HER and send her pix of us having sex." SM goes along. TM cannot stop punishing EITHER of them. And she has to elevate herself in Heathers eyes...be just a desirable. Haven't we seen how she has to always be TOP DOG...even when pathetically, she is NOT?

But on the way home, TM has a new idea. "Call her, tell her to meet you at the Landing...tell her you are leaving me...then I want you to denounce her face to face in front of me."

Or maybe, she even wants to make Heather watch them. Maybe they plan some "restraint."

SM goes along. Anything to placate her.

But Heather says no. Not meeting him. She is tired, unsure. No.

She calls her friend, crying. But quickly, she decides maybe she was hasty. She calls back, no luck. They have left or the pay phone does not ring. Heather stews for awhile and finally tries the cell.

The first time, SM sees it is her....he does not answer. But TM is right there...probably having consumed even more alcohol. It rings again and she demands he answer it and convince Heather to meet them NOW.

He does. Heather rushes to the Landing. The truck pulls up, she hops in. TM is in the back. They speed off.

Where Heather died, I cannot decide. Maybe in that first moment, when TM sees the young beauty who has been her competition....she just throttles her and will not let go. Or maybe she fought the "restraints." TM is a big woman and Heather was very petite. It wouldn't take much.

I think she is near their home. I believe they had the house to themselves that night and had time to make a plan. But I think Heather had to be gone by morning when the kids might come home.

Just my latest theory. But SM is no longer just a lovesick bystander. I am past that.

My thoughts almost exactly except that I think they saw Heather with her date and stalked them. Tammy getting twitcher to get to Heather and Sidney jilted, and a little pissed is ready to resolve the cause of his punishment. The more they drink, the better the idea becomes to them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back