The Phone Calls in the early morning of Dec.18, 2013 (both PayPhone & cells)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
2rqolc7.jpg

LOL

In a sense it will be - right on the video tape. But wouldn't it be great if the phone could testify exactly what SM said?

LOL

In a sense it will be - right on the video tape. But wouldn't it be great if the phone could testify exactly what SM said?

II hate to admit this... but for a minute there I thought this was a real picture. A flurry of thoughts ran through my mind >>> did I forget about a hearing today? did they allow phones in the courtroom? and did they REALLY remove the pay phone and bring it to court? <<< and then I remembered y'all joking around about the phone actually testifying in court.

Ummmm... can we say... MONDAY MOMENT?

II hate to admit this... but for a minute there I thought this was a real picture. A flurry of thoughts ran through my mind >>> did I forget about a hearing today? did they allow phones in the courtroom? and did they REALLY remove the pay phone and bring it to court? <<< and then I remembered y'all joking around about the phone actually testifying in court.

I don't know which of these posts put a bigger smile on my face. Y'all crack me up! :laugh:

:floorlaugh:

Shout out to PTF! You're a winner:loveyou::dance::takeabow:

Owner Websleuths.com
Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
GREAT JOB EVERYONE.

Thank you for all the wonderful nominations. I appreciate you taking the time out to do a little something special for your fellow Websleuths members.

Our Winner of the Websleuths Post of the Day goes to...drum roll please...PeterThomasFan's post in the Heather Elvis discussion thread. I'll let the poster "bestill" who nominated PeterThomasFan's post explain:

"I nominate this for post of the day. This is from the Heather Elvis discussion thread about the pay phone call the accused murderer Sidney Moorer made. There is a lengthy discussion concerning the upcoming testimony about the calls and PeterThomasFan created this photo of the pay phone testifying. A lighthearted moment for a very sad case! We've spent hours on this one ~ only trying to help find Heather Elvis!"

Ok listen my true crime angels. You can nominate any post you think deserves a special shout out. You can even nominate your own post. That works. It doesn't need to be from today. It can be from any time and any case. Just CLICK ON THIS LINK let the nominating begin.

Shout out to PTF! You're a winner:loveyou::dance::takeabow:

Owner Websleuths.com
Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
GREAT JOB EVERYONE.

Thank you for all the wonderful nominations. I appreciate you taking the time out to do a little something special for your fellow Websleuths members.

Our Winner of the Websleuths Post of the Day goes to...drum roll please...PeterThomasFan's post in the Heather Elvis discussion thread. I'll let the poster "bestill" who nominated PeterThomasFan's post explain:

"I nominate this for post of the day. This is from the Heather Elvis discussion thread about the pay phone call the accused murderer Sidney Moorer made. There is a lengthy discussion concerning the upcoming testimony about the calls and PeterThomasFan created this photo of the pay phone testifying. A lighthearted moment for a very sad case! We've spent hours on this one ~ only trying to help find Heather Elvis!"

Ok listen my true crime angels. You can nominate any post you think deserves a special shout out. You can even nominate your own post. That works. It doesn't need to be from today. It can be from any time and any case. Just CLICK ON THIS LINK let the nominating begin.

:blushing: I'm speechless.

Wish I found Heather though.

Would divvy up the reward $ with my fellow Websleuthers!:escape:

Your Smartphone May Be Tracking Your Every Move

http://www.today.com/video/your-smartphone-may-be-tracking-your-every-move-435607107541

The hubby pointed this out to me from the Today Show this morning. Naturally, in a moment of paranoia, I checked to make sure mine is disabled, but I hope that a certain few people didn't know to disable theirs.

Oh yeah!

But, how would we find you if you disable tracking?

I just switched to an Android phone. If you're logged into Google and type in "Find my phone" in the browser, it pops up with a map and shows you where it's at!

http://gizmodo.com/all-the-stuff-you-can-send-to-your-android-phone-from-t-1700571807

Agree. It will be interesting to hear what SM and his lawyer come up with regarding the reason for that call. They have both said that SM called Heather to tell her to quit calling him but according to LE, Heather wasn't calling him. The fact that Heather was on a date that night shows that she had moved on and then we have SM calling her right after she gets home from that date. Honestly,if I'm on the jury,I'd be thinking that the M's followed Heather and chose that particular night because they saw her on a date and they were hoping the date would take the fall. SM may also have learned,during that call, that Bri was away and Heather was alone. Yet another reason that it had to happen that night. JMO

Absolutely.

I totally agree they knew that she was on that date and tried to make it look like the BF was the one who disappeared her.

IMO, I think SM knew from work about the date. The BF may have told people at work about the date and may have even told SM directly if they knew each other from work. Either way, I think it probably spread through work people. I think SM found out in advance about that date and the M's knew if they made her disappear right after the date, then the date would be the likely suspect.

Im so glad Heather called her girlfriend that night. Without that, it would be much tougher case.

Im not sure if the Ms knew about roomate in advance but like you mentioned that after he spoke with Heather, he probably found out about roomate being gone too.

Absolutely.

I totally agree they knew that she was on that date and tried to make it look like the BF was the one who disappeared her.

IMO, I think SM knew from work about the date. The BF may have told people at work about the date and may have even told SM directly if they knew each other from work. Either way, I think it probably spread through work people. I think SM found out in advance about that date and the M's knew if they made her disappear right after the date, then the date would be the likely suspect.

Im so glad Heather called her girlfriend that night. Without that, it would be much tougher case.

Im not sure if the Ms knew about roomate in advance but like you mentioned that after he spoke with Heather, he probably found out about roomate being gone too.

Remember TM was always at SM's side during this time period, even at work. If he heard about the date, TM was right there too. They probably both knew SS. I bet Tammy was even jealous and angry that Heather was moving on.

Hello. I am a long time lurker here. I have been some what following this case but will never be able to get through all of these threads so forgive me if this is have already been covered or if it is a downright stupid idea. BUT, is it possible that SM actually went to HE apartment after the first phone call (from the phone booth). And either intentionally or unintentionally SM harmed or killed HE. Then SM drove her car to PTL with HE in the car either dead or unconciouse and it was actually SM using HE's phone trying to contact TM. And it was TM who drove the truck to the lake and they transported HE in the truck from there. Could be totally wrong but it definately allows for more time for her to be killed.

Hello. I am a long time lurker here. I have been some what following this case but will never be able to get through all of these threads so forgive me if this is have already been covered or if it is a downright stupid idea. BUT, is it possible that SM actually went to HE apartment after the first phone call (from the phone booth). And either intentionally or unintentionally SM harmed or killed HE. Then SM drove her car to PTL with HE in the car either dead or unconciouse and it was actually SM using HE's phone trying to contact TM. And it was TM who drove the truck to the lake and they transported HE in the truck from there. Could be totally wrong but it definately allows for more time for her to be killed.

There was a lot of discussion here a couple months ago about this being a possibility. The police said they believe Heather drove alone to PTL and she was killed at PTL. We have yet to see/hear of any evidence that discredits the possibility that somebody else drove her car to PTL. We also don't know why they are so sure she was killed at PTL. The fact that the police had her father drive her car away from PTL, thus contaminating the crime scene, does not help either.

I wonder if they could tell what kind of clothing S had on when he called H from the pay phone? If so, I wonder if it was ever checked for DNA or GSR? And I also wonder if they have any video of them at the Bi-Low and what kind of clothes whichever one of them, if not both, had on while they were in there?

We think alike, I posted those same thoughts a few months ago, just makes more sense to me !! :)

Or here's another idea, TM dropped SM off, HE and SM spent some time at her apt and then HE drove SM back to PTL where he knocked her out or killed her and then called TM to come with the truck. Maybe HE did drive to PTL, but one thought I have not seen posted here was that SM was with her at the time...... :thinking:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back