The Phone Calls in the early morning of Dec.18, 2013 (both PayPhone & cells)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/18/4104390_testimony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html?rh=1

It is not clear who Sidney Moorer was with at 1:35 a.m. Dec. 18 when he made the call from a payphone on 10th Avenue North in Myrtle Beach to Elvis. The young woman was at home after having been on a date that night. Her date later cooperated with police and was cleared in the investigation, authorities said. Sidney Moorer spoke to Elvis from the payphone for more than four minutes.

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm

The receipts, dated Dec. 17, were from earlier in the day when she stopped at the Myrtle Beach Kangaroo on Mr. Joe White Avenue, and then the Carolina Forest McDonalds at International Drive.
According to the police report, the Kangaroo receipt was time stamped 4:18 p.m. Dec. 17, and the McDonald’s receipt was time stamped 4:34 p.m.

I still can't find the exact location of the payphone but it would have to meet this criteria:
1- Payphone
2- 10th Ave North
3- Video camera
4- Dumpsters

Indecent exposure locations:
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/28/4061387/police-continue-investigation.html
The indecent exposure arrest warrants for the Moorers, released Sunday, showed the Moorers are accused of exposing themselves in public between Dec. 17 and Dec. 18 at 1325 Celebrity Circle and in Conway at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle.

I've often wondered if the Kangaroo that HE had visited(from the receipt) was the same one that SM used the payphon at 10th ave N. and Seaboard st. That would be interesting...but i don't believe they've ever given the exact address of the Kangaroo HE was at have they?

I've often wondered if the Kangaroo that HE had visited(from the receipt) was the same one that SM used the payphon at 10th ave N. and Seaboard st. That would be interesting...but i don't believe they've ever given the exact address of the Kangaroo HE was at have they?

Yes it is. Kangaroo store number was stated in original police report.

Now, the question is, is that the pay phone SM used?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Sorry for any typos!

Yes it is. Kangaroo store number was stated in original police report.

Now, the question is, is that the pay phone SM used?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Sorry for any typos!

Lol, let's beat a dead horse a little. I think we all feel that it is factual that the store is on 10th ave. north/Mr. Joe White ave. So we have eliminated the convenience store on 10th and the bypass, no payphone, correct?

Then we have discussed that another candidate is the Circle K. However, wouldn't they have said he made the call from the store on Kings Highway? The address of the store is 1101 N KINGS HWY MYRTLE BEACH SC 29577. Why wouldn't they say he made the call from a store on Kings Highway or is there a Circle K with an address on 10th ave. north?

So, isn't there another store on 10th going up towards Seaboard? Does that have a payphone? I don't know?

I think that is all of the stores on 10th. Am I correct?

So imo, it was the Kangeroo on Seaboard and 10th.

BBM

Lol, let's beat a dead horse a little. I think we all feel that it is factual that the store is on 10th ave. north/Mr. Joe White ave. So we have eliminated the convenience store on 10th and the bypass, no payphone, correct?

LE/State has not come out and directly stated exact location of payphone. Only 10th Ave. in MSM.

Then we have discussed that another candidate is the Circle K. However, wouldn't they have said he made the call from the store on Kings Highway? The address of the store is 1101 N KINGS HWY MYRTLE BEACH SC 29577. Why wouldn't they say he made the call from a store on Kings Highway or is there a Circle K with an address on 10th ave. north?

Sounds logical.

So, isn't there another store on 10th going up towards Seaboard? Does that have a payphone? I don't know?

There are two other gas station/convenience stores on 10th Ave. North/Mr. Joe White Ave.. Here and here. No pay phones as far as I know.

I think that is all of the stores on 10th. Am I correct?

So imo, it was the Kangeroo on Seaboard and 10th.

Same store (Kangaroo) location that receipt was found in Heather's car.(The first was a Kangaroo Express receipt from store #3221, later learned to be located at 1929 10th Avenue North, that had a time stamp of 4:18AM.)

Dead horse or not, this pay phone will definitely be questioned and discussed during the trial.

BBM

Dead horse or not, this pay phone will definitely be questioned and discussed during the trial.

I agree. I believe the payphone call by SM is the most important piece of evidence revealed so far. The fact that they have video of it is a very strong point as well.

BBM

Agree. It will be interesting to hear what SM and his lawyer come up with regarding the reason for that call. They have both said that SM called Heather to tell her to quit calling him but according to LE, Heather wasn't calling him. The fact that Heather was on a date that night shows that she had moved on and then we have SM calling her right after she gets home from that date. Honestly,if I'm on the jury,I'd be thinking that the M's followed Heather and chose that particular night because they saw her on a date and they were hoping the date would take the fall. SM may also have learned,during that call, that Bri was away and Heather was alone. Yet another reason that it had to happen that night. JMO

Agree. It will be interesting to hear what SM and his lawyer come up with regarding the reason for that call. They have both said that SM called Heather to tell her to quit calling him but according to LE, Heather wasn't calling him. The fact that Heather was on a date that night shows that she had moved on and then we have SM calling her right after she gets home from that date. Honestly,if I'm on the jury,I'd be thinking that the M's followed Heather and chose that particular night because they saw her on a date and they were hoping the date would take the fall. SM may also have learned,during that call, that Bri was away and Heather was alone. Yet another reason that it had to happen that night. JMO

BBM - interesting angle

The payphone won't be questioned :thinking::laughing:

but the reason SM was out using a payphone to call Heather sure will. His claim to LE that he called her to "tell her to stop calling him" is laughably ridiculous. It puts him right on the timeline and points to his involvement in her disappearance.

The payphone won't be questioned :thinking::laughing:

but the reason SM was out using a payphone to call Heather sure will. His claim to LE that he called her to "tell her to stop calling him" is laughably ridiculous. It puts him right on the timeline and points to his involvement in her disappearance.

Sure it will IMO. Every aspect of the call, the phone itself, and even the weather conditions at the time of the call for that matter will be brought out during the trial IMOO.

Something that I'd like to know and please forgive me if this was already discussed. According to the timeline,SM basically called Heather right after she got home. SS said that he didn't see her answer any calls on their date. I would like to know if Heather's phone was on silent during the date and SM had been trying to call or if the call that Heather answered,after she got home,was his only attempt to reach her from the payphone? If that was his only attempt, I feel like the M's were watching her that night and called as soon as she was finished with her date. It's just too "lucky" for the M's,in my mind,that SS was gone and didn't witness the call. Heather calling BW is like karma...the M's weren't planning on Heather making that call. LE has never stated that SM called several times from the payphone.....I really feel like they were watching her. JMO

Something that I'd like to know and please forgive me if this was already discussed. According to the timeline,SM basically called Heather right after she got home. SS said that he didn't see her answer any calls on their date. I would like to know if Heather's phone was on silent during the date and SM had been trying to call or if the call that Heather answered,after she got home,was his only attempt to reach her from the payphone? If that was his only attempt, I feel like the M's were watching her that night and called as soon as she was finished with her date. It's just too "lucky" for the M's,in my mind,that SS was gone and didn't witness the call. Heather calling BW is like karma...the M's weren't planning on Heather making that call. LE has never stated that SM called several times from the payphone.....I really feel like they were watching her. JMO

I feel exactly the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe.... tm and sm had been to her apartment saw her car, knocked but she didn't answer her door, they go back to their vehicle to see if she will come out and instead see her get out of SS's truck? Maybe this is when they go to the pay phone? Idk

I agree that they knew when she got home, and called. Because even if she had her phone on silent, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have been able to act nonchalant around SS for the rest of the evening. And I think she would have been "tired" even earlier. And not "up to" driving around. Although she might have wanted to move on, I don't think she was over SM. She would have wanted to find out why he was calling. IMO.

I also think although she may have wanted to get past SM and what he represented, she was probably a little addicted to the excitement. Let's face it, SS wasn't bringing that. Again, IMO.

Sure it will IMO. Every aspect of the call, the phone itself, and even the weather conditions at the time of the call for that matter will be brought out during the trial IMOO.

No, go back and read how you originally worded your post. You made it sound like the payphone itself will be placed in the witness chair and questions will be thrown at it in addition to it being discussed by the attorneys. That's what made me LOL & what prompted my comment.

Screen Shot 2015-04-26 at 7.25.55 PM.jpg

I agree that they knew when she got home, and called. Because even if she had her phone on silent, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have been able to act nonchalant around SS for the rest of the evening. And I think she would have been "tired" even earlier. And not "up to" driving around. Although she might have wanted to move on, I don't think she was over SM. She would have wanted to find out why he was calling. IMO.

I also think although she may have wanted to get past SM and what he represented, she was probably a little addicted to the excitement. Let's face it, SS wasn't bringing that. Again, IMO.

Do you think SM had previously called HE from this pay phone before?

I have always thought that S or S and T knew exactly when H got home also because of the phone call right afterward. I originally thought that S knew about the date because maybe H told him in advance that she was moving on without him. He couldn`t handle it anymore and waited and watched until she got home and called her from the pay phone and told her that he was leaving T and wanted to be with her. HOW LONG did he wait at that pay phone? Did he tell H to call him back there and he would wait for that call. Maybe she waited too long to call him back at the pay phone and out of her own desperation, called S cell phone. The first call didn`t get answered, but, the second call did and lasted close to 5 minutes. I bet the cell phone had the speaker on so T could hear what was going on. They have him on surveillance going to the pay phone, so they have to have the time when he left. My question is, how long did he hang around? If it wasn`t long then I am betting that my original theory is wrong and T was in that truck waiting for him.

Do you think SM had previously called HE from this pay phone before?

My guess is - based on a few things: 1. TM had taken SM's phone in the past, 2. TM had changed the passcode on SM's phone so she had to be with him for him to use the phone, 3. Someone texted Heather to let her know their dad no longer had the phone ---
.....................that SM called Heather from other phones frequently.

A cell phone bill/records could very well be how TM found out about Heather and SM in the first place.

If TM actually took possession of SM's phone, there is probably numerous text messages to Heather from TM pretending to be SM IMO.

And, I would only assume that SM would find alternate means of contacting Heather, like a pay phone, online chat, and meeting in person someplace (PTL?).

2rqolc7.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmayole
Back