The Phone Calls in the early morning of Dec.18, 2013 (both PayPhone & cells)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LE has the phone number that corresponds to the very pay phone that was used to call HE's cell on 12/18, so they for sure know which pay phone it was. It had to be within a relatively small geo area. Has anyone just come out and point blank asked them which phone it was? Give it a try.

Isn't there a gag order now? Either way, we know its on 10th Ave N. We also know it was a payphone at a gas station. There's 3 gas stations listed on 10th Ave N so it has to be a payphone at one of them.

Sorry to jump in here, I believe that Justice4Heather went out and confirmed that the pay phone on the news video was located on Kings Hwy, the belief being it was just stock footage.

THANK YOU so much for this! Wonder why they did that? Maybe just to highlight that a payphone was used?

THANK YOU so much for this! Wonder why they did that? Maybe just to highlight that a payphone was used?

You're welcome, but J4H gets the credit! I think you're exactly right about the reason for doing this :)

Moller extracted information from Steenkamp's phone and said he obtained more than a 1,000 exchanges between her and Pistorius on WhatsApp and other phone messaging applications. Moller said he was given two BlackBerry phones, two iPhones, two iPads and a Mac computer the day after the shooting death of Steenkamp.
Moller said the data on her phone would print to more than 35,000 pages.

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/03/...d=maing-grid7|main5|dl3|sec1_lnk3&pLid=457109

this is an excerpt from the Pistorius trial showing what kind of data they were able to find on her phone. even months after it had most likely been deleted.
so depending on what kind of phone HE and SM had, there could be months and months of data that could be retrieved that would document their relationship. just goes to show that nothing is ever truly deleted.

A B & E are all directly accessible gas stations from 10th Ave N. Do all 3 have payphones?

A. Circle K
1101 N Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 ‎

B. Kangaroo Express
1929 Mr. Joe White Ave, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 ‎

E. Kangaroo Express
2995 10th Avenue Ext N, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 ‎

b4gv7t.jpg

cujenn81,

It wasn't clear to me if you had checked out the station (2995 10th Avenue Ext N, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577) Jersey Girl mentioned above. Not that I am saying this is where the payphone sm used was here, but did you go to this one and does it have a payphone and or camera?

Technically, though, if it was the circle K sm called from that address is not on 10th ave. So, while the media has not said the exact address of the sm payphone would that not be ruled out as the location? MOO - it is the same location as the receipt in Heather's car, if the 2995 10th Avenue Ext N, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 does not have a payphone.

Police definitively said Sidney called Heather from a payphone at 1:35 am. The call is 4:53 minutes long. That means they hung up around 1:40 am roughly.

1:44 am Heather calls BW in FL upset & crying, saying Sidney just called and is leaving Tammy. The call lasts 2:20 minutes. That means they hung up around 1:46-47 am roughly.

Heather calls back the payphone number that Sidney called from starting at 2:29 am. She called that number several times with no answer.

She finally calls the cellphone number she has for Sidney at 3:16 am. No answer. Then she calls again at 3:17 am and is on the phone for 4:15 minutes. That leaves the time at roughly 3:21-22 am. She goes to PTL & at 3:38 am calls Sidney again. She attempts to call yet again at 3:39, 3:39:46 and 3:41... Then nothing.

Sooo, since 10th Ave N is a straight shot south from where Heather was living, is it possible Sidney & Tammy rode past Heather's place before heading home? Maybe Tammy left their cellphones at home when they were out that evening, to make them appear as though they were home. I just can't understand why Tammy would harbor such hatred though. I won't be surprised if it turns out there was more she'd have to contend with if Heather stayed alive, therefore maybe they both thought Heather should be eliminated? If it was not Sidney at the payphone, and if he were telling the truth, then there's no way he'd be sticking up for Tammy & running walking a marathon such a short time after Heather's disappearance. Sdney's just as dirty as Tammy IMVHO. Nothing else defines why he acted the way he did after the fact. He's complicit.

There are 3 gas stations with 10th Ave N direct access. Only 2 have 10th Ave N as their addresses. Look how close 10th Ave is to Heather's place. Heck, they could have ridden by Heather's when her date was freakin dropping her off!

x3ina.jpg

I know police don't think anybody was in Heather's apartment and they believe she drove herself to PTL, but is that based on Heather's calls & pings? Is it possible Sidney had control of Heather before PTL? Is it possible she was disposed of before driving her car to PTL and maybe he just moved her seat back to position? Is it possible Tammy had Sidney's cell at home for Sidney's alibi? Is it possible the phone calls back several times to the payphone was actually Heather but then Sidney arrived after & that's why there's a lull in calls? Or is it possible Sidney drove her car to PTL with Heather secured either by rope or already strangled & in a lawn/leaf bag? Is it possible the payphone call at 3:16 am with no answer, the 3:17 am at over 4:15 minutes was actually Sidney but maybe it was just "air"? Maybe that was the plan all along for him to call the cell when the deed was done & Tammy would rush to pick him up at PTL? That would certainly explain the short time between when their truck was seen leaving their house and then arriving back - bc Sidney would have already killed Heather & she would have already been packaged up for disposal.

& I know it's been said that there are security cameras at Heather's apartment complex but several of us have been on threads here where security cameras missed some pretty heinous crimes. There's dead areas, no pun intended, blind spots if you will.

I know police don't think anybody was in Heather's apartment and they believe she drove herself to PTL, but is that based on Heather's calls & pings? Is it possible Sidney had control of Heather before PTL? Is it possible she was disposed of before driving her car to PTL and maybe he just moved her seat back to position? Is it possible Tammy had Sidney's cell at home for Sidney's alibi? Is it possible the phone calls back several times to the payphone was actually Heather but then Sidney arrived after & that's why there's a lull in calls? Or is it possible Sidney drove her car to PTL with Heather secured either by rope or already strangled & in a lawn/leaf bag? Is it possible the payphone call at 3:16 am with no answer, the 3:17 am at over 4:15 minutes was actually Sidney but maybe it was just "air"? Maybe that was the plan all along for him to call the cell when the deed was done & Tammy would rush to pick him up at PTL? That would certainly explain the short time between when their truck was seen leaving their house and then arriving back - bc Sidney would have already killed Heather & she would have already been packaged up for disposal.

& I know it's been said that there are security cameras at Heather's apartment complex but several of us have been on threads here where security cameras missed some pretty heinous crimes. There's dead areas, no pun intended, blind spots if you will.

I had pretty much this same exact thought this morning Jersey*Girl! There would almost have to be video of her leaving her apartment/complex alone to be certain this wasn't a scenario - unless she picked him up somewhere, or someone brought him closer to her apt, she met him to take him 'home', stopping at PTL first.

It has always bothered me that HE called SM's cell. Especially since he called her from a payphone, she knew he did not have his phone, and she was terrified of TM.

IMO, HE was too smart to call his cell. I guess he could have "poured it on thick" from the payphone, idk.....

It has always bothered me that HE called SM's cell. Especially since he called her from a payphone, she knew he did not have his phone, and she was terrified of TM.

IMO, HE was too smart to call his cell. I guess he could have "poured it on thick" from the payphone, idk.....

could have been sm calling tm ...IMO of course... subject to change of mind as I feel the need...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

10th Ave is even closer to one of the IE incidents than to HE's apartment. FWIW, we have nothing to confirm that SM knows where HE lived since she moved there a month after TM found about the affair.

Not sure what "smart" has to do with it...she couldn't reach him, she wanted to, and his cell was the only other number she had, so she called it?

I had pretty much this same exact thought this morning Jersey*Girl! There would almost have to be video of her leaving her apartment/complex alone to be certain this wasn't a scenario - unless she picked him up somewhere, or someone brought him closer to her apt, she met him to take him 'home', stopping at PTL first.

I kind of think it goes without saying they have her heading to PTL in her car. There had to be tons of cameras that caught her. Does anyone know if those cameras are ever clear enough to identify who is in the car?

IMO This is a possibility until it can be proven otherwise. It could explain the quickness at PTL when one of the Ms came there. It may have been to pick up the other M quickly and get out of there.

If that happened it means the Ms starting point would be at or near HEs apartment.

J4H....I thought that you had driven by and said that there was a gated community with a camera that Heather would have driven by on her way to PTL ? Am I remembering this right?

J4H....I thought that you had driven by and said that there was a gated community with a camera that Heather would have driven by on her way to PTL ? Am I remembering this right?

I remember recently someone drove down Peach Tree Road and photographed the gates and camera on the left gate. The gates, according to the poster, were less than a mile from PTL. Was it .08 of a mile?

I remember recently someone drove down Peach Tree Road and photographed the gates and camera on the left gate. The gates, according to the poster, were less than a mile from PTL. Was it .08 of a mile?
Until J4H sees this, I'll chime in. I believe the camera you're thinking of is at the Estate of Pixie Dust *R* Us. It is .8 miles OR LESS from there to PTL. When I drove by it, that camera appeared as though it pointed downward, toward the short driveway, outside the gate. Wherein, if someone pulled up to visit, and called the home to be let in through the gate, the person on the other end of that call could verify the visitor's identity, via the camera. My concern is if that is its purpose, I'm not sure that, at that angle, it would catch anything more than (MAYBE) a passing car's tires. Emphasis on the parenthetical "MAYBE."

I just don't see the M's calling themselves with Heather's phone. Why would they would want SM to be the last person called by a missing person? That is pointing suspicion right at him. Surely the M's could get their hands on two cell phones to call each other without using Heather's.

Until J4H sees this, I'll chime in. I believe the camera you're thinking of is at the Estate of Pixie Dust *R* Us. It is .8 miles OR LESS from there to PTL. When I drove by it, that camera appeared as though it pointed downward, toward the short driveway, outside the gate. Wherein, if someone pulled up to visit, and called the home to be let in through the gate, the person on the other end of that call could verify the visitor's identity, via the camera. My concern is if that is its purpose, I'm not sure that, at that angle, it would catch anything more than (MAYBE) a passing car's tires. Emphasis on the parenthetical "MAYBE."

I have the same concern about that camera. LE showed video of the M's truck coming and going from PTL...but they didn't do the same for Heather's car. They kept saying that they know she went to PTL due the GPS on her phone. Unless they have her car on video...the phone's GPS tells me that her phone went to PTL. Do they have her car on video? If so,maybe they are saving it for trial? I really hope they have more than her phone's GPS putting her at PTL.

I just don't see the M's calling themselves with Heather's phone. Why would they would want SM to be the last person called by a missing person? That is pointing suspicion right at him. Surely the M's could get their hands on two cell phones to call each other without using Heather's.

That is where I have trouble with this being planned. If Heather hadn't called SM's cell...what would have happened that night? As you've said...why would they want SM's phone on Heather's records if they planned to kill her that night? I think there was an explosion at the M's after the call to SM and it all went down hill from there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back