The Phone Calls in the early morning of Dec.18, 2013 (both PayPhone & cells)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
QUOTE=Surfside;10553483]For me, personally, I'm going to have to file that under "possible," not "probable." How much "getting ready" does a girl need to do AFTER a 1st date? I can see a little touch-up, but not much more.

(Then again, I'm a tomboy and have no clue what I'm talking about, when it comes to fussing over my appearance. Pair that, with the number of years it's been since I was 20 years old, and yeah. You can ignore anything I say, in regards to makeup, uncomfortable shoes, or celebrity gossip.) :blushing:[/QUOTE]

LOL Surfside! My primp routine-baseball hat, sunglasses and sometimes matching socks. As for uncomfortable shoes, if I can't run in them (ie away from someone) then I'm not wearing them!

What if Heather had not gone to PTL? How lucky were the Moorers? Sidney had supposedly not spoken to Heather in weeks. What if Heather's response was that she had moved on? Anger because Sidney didn't stop Tammy's harassment? No interest/even being creeped out by Sidney saying he is leaving his wife? Too tired? Wants to wait until the morning or meet at the apartment instead? There are so many things that Heather could have said to explain why she wouldn't meet. Did Sidney (and Tammy?) just decide to take a chance? Did Heather keep trying to contact Sidney, so they knew she was desperate and in love? What if Heather had refused? What if she was sleeping? The plan would be abandoned?

I also would like to know if it was common for BW and Heather to talk on the phone. Texting seems to be way more common nowadays, especially with 20-year-olds. I sort of wonder if there was a part of Heather's conscious that was worried about meeting Sidney at PTL. I realize it was big news, but IDK, it just seems odd to me, especially considering how different this case would be if she didn't make that call.

Another interesting thing is, no one knew Heather was missing until her car was found at PTL. I am going to assume that the "next" day, BW was texting Heather, asking her how the meeting went. No reply. Was it normal for Heather to not text back for hours or days? Now if Heather was scared of Tammy, did BW know about this? And if BW knew about this, if Heather went to a meeting with the husband at some secluded location, and now was not answering her phone, would she be worried? Perhaps she was a bit, and she just brushed it off. But if Heather truly feared Tammy, thought she was a legitimate threat, if her best friend knew about this, would BW have more concern about Heather not answering the phone? Don't they always say to tell a friend where you are going on a date? Isnt that so if they don't hear from you after it, they can get help? I realize we wont know this until the trial, but just thinking out loud...

ETA: I think Heather was a very naive and vulnerable girl, and the Moorers knew it. Even the story they used to lure her out was ridiculous. If this was planned, they had to be pretty confident she would buy it. If Heather had no contact with Sidney for weeks, how did they even know if she still loved him or not? I think they knew she had very low self esteem (despite the confident image she tried to portray) and that it would not be hard to get her to PTL that night.

Phone records go back more than a day or two. I am very interested to see the actual contact Heather and SM had and maybe TM, as well.

QUOTE=Surfside;10553483]For me, personally, I'm going to have to file that under "possible," not "probable." How much "getting ready" does a girl need to do AFTER a 1st date? I can see a little touch-up, but not much more.

(Then again, I'm a tomboy and have no clue what I'm talking about, when it comes to fussing over my appearance. Pair that, with the number of years it's been since I was 20 years old, and yeah. You can ignore anything I say, in regards to makeup, uncomfortable shoes, or celebrity gossip.) :blushing:

LOL Surfside! My primp routine-baseball hat, sunglasses and sometimes matching socks. As for uncomfortable shoes, if I can't run in them (ie away from someone) then I'm not wearing them![/QUOTE]

There would have been a re-do after crying and being upset talking to BW. She wouldn't have gone to PTL with ruined make-up. Not to meet him.

The point is that HE did go to PTL and did meet up with one or both of the M's. Whatever was said to HE worked, at least enough to lure her there. At 20 yrs old she probably lacked that inner intuition/gut feeling that signals something is off and dangerous. Or maybe she felt something strange but dismissed it. Either way, she went to PTL and LE has her car documented on video approaching PTL.

I believe she absolutely drove there alone. At the point she spoke to her roommate in FL she talked about a phone call she received from SM. And then less than 2 hrs later and several phone calls from her looking for SM, with a final phone call connecting with his cell phone, she leaves her apt to go to PTL.

The point is that HE did go to PTL and did meet up with one or both of the M's. Whatever was said to HE worked, at least enough to lure her there. At 20 yrs old she probably lacked that inner intuition/gut feeling that signals something is off and dangerous. Or maybe she felt something strange but dismissed it. Either way, she went to PTL and LE has her car documented on video approaching PTL.

I believe she absolutely drove there alone. At the point she spoke to her roommate in FL she talked about a phone call she received from SM. And then less than 2 hrs later and several phone calls from her looking for SM, with a final phone call connecting with his cell phone, she leaves her apt to go to PTL.

QUOTE from Ghostwheel: I agree that going to PTL means Heather bought what SM told her (if she really did drive herself), but what did SM tell her? That he had something of hers that she really wanted back and he wouldn't give it to her unless she came to PTL? That he wanted to come over to her house and talk to her, but she said no and they agreed to PTL?

BBM These 2 quotes make the most sense regarding why HE would leave to meet SM at PTL. We have been told that she moved in with BW to get away from an abusive boyfriend. Possibly it was actually to hide from TM. If so, she would not want SM to know where she was living and would go to meet him somewhere she felt would be familiar and safe. HE may have tried to suggest a safer place like a fast food place, but SM/TM would have insisted upon a secluded location. JMO

QUOTE from Ghostwheel: I agree that going to PTL means Heather bought what SM told her (if she really did drive herself), but what did SM tell her? That he had something of hers that she really wanted back and he wouldn't give it to her unless she came to PTL? That he wanted to come over to her house and talk to her, but she said no and they agreed to PTL?

BBM These 2 quotes make the most sense regarding why HE would leave to meet SM at PTL. We have been told that she moved in with BW to get away from an abusive boyfriend. Possibly it was actually to hide from TM. If so, she would not want SM to know where she was living and would go to meet him somewhere she felt would be familiar and safe. HE may have tried to suggest a safer place like a fast food place, but SM/TM would have insisted upon a secluded location. JMO

Hi, HE moved in with BW from her parents house. I think this move was more of a act of independence by a young woman. MOO.

Wouldn't a new phone affect the ability to try and find Heather's phone? If they sent all data or calls to a new phone - then there would be no way to track the old phone?

Wouldn't that have been a front thought in the beginning?

Since LE could get the database records and have everything tracked that way - wouldn't that make more sense? Once they realized there was no reason to try and continue to hope to ping or find that phone anymore - the whole 'get a new phone' thing would be pointless?

Am I missing something?
BBM

According to Terry, Heather's, phone went into voicemail when he and Debbi called it on Dec. 19th. Terry had spoken to BW before the police report was written. He likely asked her if she had tried to reach Heather earlier, like the day before, the 18th, all day. Did she?

Was the phone off or dead then, later on the 18th? Since Heather was apparently so upset by SM's call, you would assume BW would check on her. I would also assume SS would call if they had the great first date someone said they had. (I say someone, because didn't Terry say that is what she told BW? She had a great date. The police report said something very different, nothing about the great first date but about Heather crying over SM. Another very strange inconsistency.)

How many days do you think it would take LE to ping that phone and find out it was off, the battery was dead, it was destroyed, i.e. not sending any signals to any towers?

I don't know the answer to this, but my very strong impression was both Terry and LE know there had been no activity on that phone from either 3:41am, or 6am in the early morning hours of the 18th. Terry had the records and so did LE. LE had the ability to get the pings. If that phone didn't ping after either 3:41am or 6am, how could capturing incoming communication on a new phone hurt anything?

What 4evernbluejeans suggested more than makes sense to me. Heather's phone was dead for whatever reason, so why not get another to see who calls/texts, or who doesn't call/text?

Hi, HE moved in with BW from her parents house. I think this move was more of a act of independence by a young woman. MOO.

I am just curious. Do you know this or assume Heather moved from her parents' house to BW's apartment?

I ask because this has been a big question. According to the police report, Heather had recently been in an abusive relationship with her supposed ex boyfriend. Many people assumed she was staying with this ex boyfriend. Others have said Heather was living out of her car.

Nowhere have Heather's parents, to my knowledge, said that Heather moved straight from their house to BW's. In fact, they haven't been said anything to clarify her previous living arrangements. I have wanted to know where Heather was living because many people believe she was living out of her car. Thanks in advance for any clarification you can give.

I am just curious. Do you know this or assume Heather moved from her parents' house to BW's apartment?

I ask because this has been a big question. According to the police report, Heather had recently been in an abusive relationship with her supposed ex boyfriend. Many people assumed she was staying with this ex boyfriend. Others have said Heather was living out of her car.

Nowhere have Heather's parents, to my knowledge, said that Heather moved straight from their house to BW's. In fact, they haven't been said anything to clarify her previous living arrangements. I have wanted to know where Heather was living because many people believe she was living out of her car. Thanks in advance for any clarification you can give.

:eek: Re:above BBM: Never heard this before (admittedly haven't been able to keep up with everything).

Hi PPik, I will look back through where I have been reading. It seems to me that I read something about HE living at home recently, written by someone we do not discuss. I will get back to you, as soon as I can find it. I can imagine if HE and her parents were not agreeing about her life choices and she was staying in her car bc of this-they might not want to address it. I am not saying they should have acted one way or another, but it must be difficult.

I thought I heard Heather lived with another family before she moved in with BW.

can you please provide a source for that comment in red above? I dont recall hearing that before.

I thought I heard Heather lived with another family before she moved in with BW.

Yeah, me too. Once upon a time I found the FB page of a girl who claimed Heather "lived with us" before moving into the apartment with BW, but I can't recall her name now. Seemed like she had some connection to the ex-BF, either family or friend.

I never ever ever heard that Heather lived in her car for any period of time. WTH?

Yeah, me too. Once upon a time I found the FB page of a girl who claimed Heather "lived with us" before moving into the apartment with BW, but I can't recall her name now. Seemed like she had some connection to the ex-BF, either family or friend.

I never ever ever heard that Heather lived in her car for any period of time. WTH?

Hi okieG! I'm glad you responded to this, as I have been unable to find anything like that from what I have read and saved. I had stumbled upon an old blog at one point that had quotes from TE BEFORE HE moved out of family home. In that blog he was talking about typical parental fears. It has since dissapeared and I am sorry to say, I can't find it again. IDK, but it seems to me if HE's parents were still providing a vehicle and a cell phone, I can't see them letting her sleep in her car. Of course this is JMO, families all have their difficulties.

And some of us heard early on she broke up with her ex boyfriend & moved out of where they were living together & moved in with BW. Didn't anyone else hear that? Now I forget where I heard that. MSM...?

And some of us heard early on she broke up with her ex boyfriend & moved out of where they were living together & moved in with BW. Didn't anyone else hear that? Now I forget where I heard that. MSM...?

Yes, I remember that too, but can't give a source anymore than I have a source for the "living in her car" story, but read it many times on bookface.

It seems odd, with all the publicity surrounding Heather's being missing, that no one seems to know where Heather was living prior to moving in with BW on Dec. 4 or 5.

Since I haven't been keeping up with any new developments in the case, if there are any, I wanted to ask if anyone knows what this petition is about.

Does anyone know why a petition would need to go out to government in order for searchers to come in? Is LE preventing searchers from searching? I would think they would welcome all the help they could get, so why is this petition circulating? Is it this necessary? If LE doesn't want this group, why couldn't they just come in and search without the cops' consent? There were many free-lance searchers at one time.

(This update from May 17 is new and wasn't there when I first read this petition and wondered about it.)

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/support-the-approval-of-findme2-to-search-for-heather-elvis.html

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions...2-to-search-for-heather-elvis/signatures.html

Yes, I remember that too, but can't give a source anymore than I have a source for the "living in her car" story, but read it many times on bookface.

It seems odd, with all the publicity surrounding Heather's being missing, that no one seems to know where Heather was living prior to moving in with BW on Dec. 4 or 5.

Since I haven't been keeping up with any new developments in the case, if there are any, I wanted to ask if anyone knows what this petition is about.

Does anyone know why a petition would need to go out to government in order for searchers to come in? Is LE preventing searchers from searching? I would think they would welcome all the help they could get, so why is this petition circulating? Is it this necessary? If LE doesn't want this group, why couldn't they just come in and search without the cops' consent? There were many free-lance searchers at one time.

(This update from May 17 is new and wasn't there when I first read this petition and wondered about it.)

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/support-the-approval-of-findme2-to-search-for-heather-elvis.html

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions...2-to-search-for-heather-elvis/signatures.html

I think it is because there are psychics in that group

Yes, I think that is it. I probably have a screenshot somewhere, but I have so many that it would take me forever to find it.

I think that someone with high self esteem would not inconvenience themselves for someone who didn't say a word to them in weeks.

I don't buy that Heather believed Sidney was being abused. This was a "manly" man who did handiwork at her job and he is claiming he is being abused by his wife, not just physically but emotionally too? Apparently, Heather thought that he could not contact her for weeks because of Tammy. She keeps him locked up or is tracking his every move, or something crazy like that. Thinking about how our society sees woman-on-man abuse, and abuse that doesn't involve tons of bruises, I do not buy that Heather (or most people) would be all that understanding towards this older man who claims hardcore abuse by his wife. This man at your work who fixes things is completely controlled by his wife?

JMO but after seeing the pic of SM with his Disney medal and shirt that had his name on it...smiling like a 5 yr old.....manly man was not what I saw. All of that together with the way he let TM run everything, no manly man qualities at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it is because there are psychics in that group

Sorry, but what is because there are psychics in that group? Maybe you are j/k but I don't get it. :) :scared:Nobody seems to know anything about this petition, but there it is! Weird and I didn't make it up!!)

ETA: This petition also doesn't make sense because it is advertised on a page of a close friend of the Elvises, yet it doesn't look like he signed it, although others in that close circle did.

Over a month ago there was money being asked for for SAR searches by Elvis friends. Is this what the money was being raised for? Now LE is saying they can't search? Is this the pricey SAR group they needed big donations for? What is going on here?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha
Back